Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you like to "sleep around" with lots of Slvts, and expect to marry a virgin Trad woman?

Pick the dating habit which best describes yours in the poll options below:

• I have/had Sex and relationships with Slvts, I want to marry a Trad Woman

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I had casual sex and don't want to settle down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in a LTR with a good woman

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I have a few plates that I am casually dating now

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I want to sleep around before settling down with a good trad con woman

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I am a virgin until marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No hymen no diamond

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I had a discussion with a conservative buddy of mine and both of us discovered that redpill Men in the West have a strong preference to sleep around with loads of Slvts before deciding to settle down with a virgin trad con woman once they've finished fvcking about.

I'm curious what the rest of the forum thinks when it comes to this, it does seem kind of hypocritical but I have never really met women who cared all that much if the man is a virgin or not.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I use this thread to ask what notch count constitutes as a slvt? 10+ 20+ 30+?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm far from being anything close to "PC."
Nevertheless, I find it amusing that someone half my age still uses the word "slvt" and still carries around this attitude. You sound older than me. Hormones are hormones, We all have them and most of us put them to use.

As long as her walls are snug, doesn't have the clap, looks good and possesses enough fineness to not embarrass me in public - she passes my minimum and I'm good.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, I had a few women that wanted more (and I didn't)...or it was one of those things that just didn't work out. Some of them behaved in a scornful manner. And then they frothed at the mouth... just waiting for me to say something on an old former social media page.

Funny thing is that you're behaving just like them... but I'm not into your equipment and you're supposedly a straight male.

You should be old enough to know that a woman’s sexual past is 99.9% of her value.

That’s why all women, including erudite feminists, go crazy when you call them slvts.

In a primal sense, women know at their core that her base value is her purity, and the more c0cks she’s serviced, the less valuable she is for a relationship investment. This is primal paternity assurance stuff that you can’t think your way out of. It’s as base to humans as sh1tting and eating. Survive and replicate.

If you don’t agree with that simple fact of life either you’re Woke or trolling.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm far from being anything close to "PC."
Nevertheless, I find it amusing that someone half my age still uses the word "slvt" and still carries around this attitude. You sound older than me. Hormones are hormones, We all have them and most of us put them to use.

As long as her walls are snug, doesn't have the clap, looks good and possesses enough fineness to not embarrass me in public - she passes my minimum and I'm good.
Women who have slept with other men cannot pair bond a Slvt is good for sex but I wouldn't want that to be the mother of my children.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who have slept with other men cannot pair bond a Slvt is good for sex but I wouldn't want that to be the mother of my children.
Although I have no interest in marrying or having children, I get what you're saying (my standards are higher if considering monogamy) .

Usually, when I hear a man calling a woman a "slvt"... it's usually because she's slept with everyone but him.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not really interested in either sides of this spectrum. Sleeping around with tons of new women is time consuming and zaps my limited reserve tank for socialization and ****ing. On the flip side I have zero interest in finding a woman to marry or start a family with.

I suppose I am somewhere in the middle: I prefer having close relationships with women that I actually connect with, maybe one at a time or maybe a few in a rotation, maybe just for a week once a year or maybe months. If it turns into something long term, I welcome it, but still not looking to ever marry or have kids with anyone. I would never consider moving in with a woman I'm seeing either.

I’ve never met a hot chick with under five
Find women who married young. Even if they cheated a few times their notch count is probably around 5 unless they were a total sloot in high school.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'm content with banging slvts until I run into a girl who is so much fun I want to be in an LTR with her for a while.

I'm not interested in the trad con wife thing, it seems too boring for me. I want a girl who likes to party and go on adventures but isn't going to backstab me.

Perhaps I'll see the appeal in a virgin housewife when I'm too old to have fun.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ahhh yes the sweet dichotomousness (yea I made that one up, see dichotomy).

It’s the Madonna/Whoer complex.

Most men I know navigate this in the following way “well I was obviously so unique and so sexy that she couldn’t help but open her legs for me!”. Then over time they overthink it all and drive themselves cray.

Frankly, everyone is a hypocrite.

I wish I had a mental switch I could throw to overcome this myself and fiddle while Rome burns, alas I do not. The only thing one can do is suspend disbelief for a while and focus on what’s good - you’ll never want the truth, despite thinking you do.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sleep with a lot of women and expect to settle down with one i like one day

I don't really care how many guys she has been with before me as long as she satisfies me and doesn't give me a headache

Wanting a "virgin" in this day n age is just weird and possessive tbh

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As I’ve said (parroted) a thousand times:
Men are the gatekeepers of commitment.
Women are the gatekeepers of sex.