Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once the respect is gone is there any way to get it back?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat, I am a white woman and not a "feminist" (per se) and don't really appreciate being lumped in the category of 'western women' who don't understand how to be sexually submissive (which is what you're describing) or understand how to please her man.

Broad generalizations like that have no place on any forum or anywhere imo.

I'm happy you've found a woman who makes you happy no matter what her ethnicity, and wish you both the best.
you are rarer than hens teeth Madame!

I’m 40. I’ve had at least 30 white sexual partners and I didn’t find a single one who would be happy to wear what I wanted them to wear. At least 50% would have seen it as some affront to feminism.

you don’t know how it is for most western dudes. Getting a BJ is hard enough without 5-6 hours cunnilingus.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense man but you can not really talk with a woman about world events or whatever , because in the vast majority of cases they do not really understand them

Women are different than men . This are stuff that you talk with your friends , not with your wife

it is a very pessimistic approach but this the reality unfortunately

and to give you an example , when the Ukrainian war started I was dating this chick that has A brother that is half Russian ( her dad married a Russian chick ) .

the only thing that she understood from that is that her half brother can not access most of the money that he had because they were in a Russian bank , and she was worried that she will have to take care of him

I on the other hand , being a citizen of a country next to the conflict I had such a big dildo on my ass because I was and still am worried about being forced to draft for the military , and when I told her to stop complaining about her half brother because there are other things that can go way worse than that , guess what . She did not understood

women understand things only based on how those things is affecting them . They can not have a lensed out impartial opinion about something
my ex wife was Russian. Before she lost her mind. That’s how I ended up here. A broken man from a relationship with a schizophrenic.

I don’t care about the draft. I’m almost 40. I think the draft could be a good thing given the absolute state of our youth.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care about the draft. I’m almost 40. I think the draft could be a good thing given the absolute state of our youth.
You do not , but I do . I am in my early 30s , perfect age to be on the battlefield , and I do not want to fight a war because both parties are just as toxic

the thing that you are missing is that your reality is not my reality or the persons next to you reality

you either try to be as impartial as possible and try to understand the other person point and then try to reach something that is good for everyone . Either just accept that your reality is different than the others person reality and leave things how they are

my father also has mental problems , but you see the difference between me and you is that I accepted things early on and was impartial . Sure it felt like sh1t , but I knew that I can not help him anymore and I will just go loco too if I would just put the problem under the rug

instead of a broken guy , I came out stronger :)

we are the sum Of our decisions . Some were good some were bad . It is important to learn from them and maybe even try to help other people how to navigate better through something similar

Unfortunately life gives us more sh1t than good things . How we react to when it gives us the sh1t is the most important thing

like rocky balboa says , it is not about how strong your punch is , it is about how many punches you can take and still be able to continue

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t I tease you about it? It’s very lame to hate your own identity. And then pretend “oh, sorry I only hate poor people from my race.” And then waffle on about how race doesn’t exist, when it clearly does.

BigPapa makes a great point. Try being a Russian who can’t access their bank account now, because they are Russian. Then tell him that race doesn’t exist.

For the record, I think Asia and Asian culture is awesome. However, I think targeting Asians for relationships because you hate your own is something that most people would find a bit unappealing. It’s why black women get upset. You have black men saying that black women are too ghetto and masculine and they want a woman from a more feminine race.
Russians aren’t a race dude, it’s a nationality.

I didn’t say race doesn’t exist.

What’s my identity pan? I have Native American, and Jewish heritage as well as anglo Saxon. I’m sure given your form the Jewish lineage will trouble you, but I don’t identify in terms of race.

Ayn Rand made some very insightful quotes around race. Namely how the weakest in European society will ride the coat tails of the best within their race while doing nothing to justify it.

we are individuals. If you identify in terms of race you’re playing the game of SJWs, it’s collectivism, and you’re welcome to it.

i judge individuals based on their own merits.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not , but I do . I am in my early 30s , perfect age to be on the battlefield , and I do not want to fight a war because both parties are just as toxic

the thing that you are missing is that your reality is not my reality or the persons next to you reality

you either try to be as impartial as possible and try to understand the other person point and then try to reach something that is good for everyone . Either just accept that your reality is different than the others person reality and leave things how they are

my father also has mental problems , but you see the difference between me and you is that I accepted things early on and was impartial . Sure it felt like sh1t , but I knew that I can not help him anymore and I will just go loco too if I would just put the problem under the rug

instead of a broken guy , I came out stronger :)

we are the sum Of our decisions . Some were good some were bad . It is important to learn from them and maybe even try to help other people how to navigate better through something similar

Unfortunately life gives us more sh1t than good things . How we react to when it gives us the sh1t is the most important thing

like rocky balboa says , it is not about how strong your punch is , it is about how many punches you can take and still be able to continue
You’re a decade younger than me, and lecturing me with quotes from Rocky Balboa.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think the sex tourists realise that they are all banging the same tiny pool of Asian wh0res.

People actually don’t typically like to bang outside of their race unless there has been a huge national trauma (like a bad defeat in a war and the country gets occupied for example). The culture may lose its identity at that point and thus women are easy to bang when their culture is destroyed and a new culture takes over. Japan experienced this. So did Germany.

If it’s a culture with a strong identity and history (China for example) the pool of Asian women who are interested in foreigners is, percentage wise, quite small.
A lot of Asian guys are insecure af about white men banging "their" women. So they spread misinformation about half asians being incels even though most half asians are celebs in Asia.

IMG-20220523-WA0019.jpg

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, question...why the hell would you want to be in this sort of toxic relationship? This is no way to live bro. You can do better, you just have to start believing it.
Im starting to see it for what it was man, its so weird when you are emotionally tied to a girl you just blind yourself to the situation. Im starting to feel much better about this nightmare being over and looking towards a brighter future.

The cravings for her body haven't left yet though, she was a legit 9 and was bordering on a sex addict so that's going to be hard to top. Still not worth it though and I'm happy I can finally say that with some conviction.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im starting to see it for what it was man, its so weird when you are emotionally tied to a girl you just blind yourself to the situation. Im starting to feel much better about this nightmare being over and looking towards a brighter future.

The cravings for her body haven't left yet though, she was a legit 9 and was bordering on a sex addict so that's going to be hard to top. Still not worth it though and I'm happy I can finally say that with some conviction.
Yeah man, we can all act like the coolest dude at the block, at the end of the day we all been there. Still I believe there are deeper things at play. I believe a physical beautiful woman combined with batsht crazy behavior can make her a 6 at best. 4 point deduction for her behaviour.

And when your self esteem grows that will be even more points deduction. Makes her a legit 4 at best.

Like I say in my first paragraph, it's just scarcity mindset, familiarity, a bruised ego that tries to restore itself. Our mind plays tricks on us. Bc what the hell does she really being to the table besides stress?

I posted a similar thread and someone gave me the perfect reply: she is stealing (from) your frame. Feeding off your frame. She is a 9 bc you make yourself a 5. Let's turn that sht around ; now she is a 5 and YOU are a 9. Let's see how you view her now...like a hopeless pile of sht that's not worth your precious time. Good luck brother

Reactions: Foe

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, we can all act like the coolest dude at the block, at the end of the day we all been there. Still I believe there are deeper things at play. I believe a physical beautiful woman combined with batsht crazy behavior can make her a 6 at best. 4 point deduction for her behaviour.

And when your self esteem grows that will be even more points deduction. Makes her a legit 4 at best.

Like I say in my first paragraph, it's just scarcity mindset, familiarity, a bruised ego that tries to restore itself. Our mind plays tricks on us. Bc what the hell does she really being to the table besides stress?

I posted a similar thread and someone gave me the perfect reply: she is stealing (from) your frame. Feeding off your frame. She is a 9 bc you make yourself a 5. Let's turn that sht around ; now she is a 5 and YOU are a 9. Let's see how you view her now...like a hopeless pile of sht that's not worth your precious time. Good luck brother
Thanks man, you have been a awesome support from the start of this thread, wish I could repay the favour with a beer but just want you to know Im thankful. Ill get to the 9 dude, Im not there yet but the Russian girl gave me a mad high five a couple of days ago so I know all is not lost.....Application is the cure for the uncertain and now I feel less apprehensive. I got ground down, not even sure how but the betaisation by a thousand concessions definitely applies to my situation. Im annoyed I gave her that power but it wasn't a obvious choice, more like lets just enjoy this moment and Ill suffer this abnormally of behaviour to get there. The stress is gone, like completely and now I feel free, its actually quite incredible.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the facts I mentioned and that you could easily verify:

1) studies show in arranged marriages, the people report higher levels of happies.
2) more men work within jobs that support western culture infrastructure (like building roads, trucking food, plumbing, etc.)
3)there are more societies throughout history that have men pairing of with women. Other forms of relationships are a minority.
4) average men are AVERAGE by definition. This hasn't changed throughout time. This is the same for the AVERAGE woman.
5) the majority of cultures throughout history, the woman submitted to the man.
6) Presently, societies that practice feminist ideas are a minority. Ideas like woman should sleep around.. talk back to their husbands, etc.. these ideas are not practice by the majority of society TODAY. Feminism is not rampant in China, it's not rampant in India, eastern europe, asia, etc..

The above are just some of the facts I have posted in this thread. you on the other hand, rely on grand statements and opinions based on your views personal views like the following excerpts:

"man , no offense … but your ancestors were not happy living together . There might be some that were , but most of them were not . They were marrying for money between them first of all . Not that different than nowadays :)

have no idea what is this romantic view on the old time , but human beings were sh1t 3k years ago and are sh1t also in present days "

A lot of what you say is very emotional. Based a lot on assumptions that lean towards either being nihilist or misanthropic. How do you know our ancestors were happy or not happy living together? According to a lot of biographies and old written records (the bible, koran, stone tablets, papaya scripts) , people did seem to want to pair up. Obviously, your last statement from the excerpt is very emotional and very misanthropic.

You can say your a stoic. I don't think you know what that word means.

A summary of what I have said by someone else

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A summary of what I have said by someone else
you said, " have no idea what is this romantic view on the old time , but human beings were sh1t 3k years ago and are sh1t also in present days ".

Jordan Peterson basically says in the video life is 100x better today. It's not "sh1t". I never said life wasn't tough.. Life has been tough and women and men worked together to make life better. Women and men teamed up to avoid starvation, pestilence, violence from nature, etc..
Give up. Your line of thinking sucks. Just take the "L" like a man and move on.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you said, " have no idea what is this romantic view on the old time , but human beings were sh1t 3k years ago and are sh1t also in present days ".

Jordan Peterson basically says in the video life is 100x better today. It's not "sh1t". I never said life wasn't tough.. Life has been tough and women and men worked together to make life better. Women and men teamed up to avoid starvation, pestilence, violence from nature, etc..
Give up. Your line of thinking sucks. Just take the "L" like a man and move on.
the idea was that it was bad then , and it is bad now

now it is not as bad as it was , but still people think that it was better back in the days

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her BPD will force her to reach out eventually but probably not before she starts monkey branching
Pretty sad update, so yeah it happened about 2 months ago. I was struggling with the plate spinning and dating felt empty when she reached out and started breadcrumbing me. I was bang on about her reaching out after her first bad sexual experience with a new guy. Exactly what happened.

I was weak, I went back for two more months of crazy good sex and more of the plain old crazy. Got holes smashed in my walls, security cameras ripped off walls two weeks ago and last night she started beating my big screen tv with a shoe. It was at this point I pushed her out the door, told her I never want to see her again and blocked her on all social media.

Im half expecting the police to turn up at my door or for her to key my car as shes always had the final word in the previous breakup's. I guess this is more of a tale of caution, I never really had frame, things never changed, no responsibility was ever taken by her for anything as it was always my fault, which I guess it is considering I was warned.

So there you go, more evidence you should not get back with a ex as the problems you faced before you will inevitably face again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No level of great sex is worth allowing yourself to be disrespected.

Hopefully you'll learn at least that from this.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
the idea was that it was bad then , and it is bad now

now it is not as bad as it was , but still people think that it was better back in the days
Until they realize that over half of the posters here wouldn't have made it to adulthood back then to even be complaining in the first place.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until they realize that over half of the posters here wouldn't have made it to adulthood back then to even be complaining in the first place.
I think that is the difference , the guys who did not make it would not be alive so they could not complain

plus most people back then did not have time to think about things , it was a constant battle for survival . Only a a small % had time to think about things , and usually those were rich people . They would be bored , but not complaining that X or Y

complaining is a thing of the modern human

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think that is the difference , the guys who did not make it would not be alive so they could not complain

plus most people back then did not have time to think about things , it was a constant battle for survival . Only a a small % had time to think about things , and usually those were rich people . They would be bored , but not complaining that X or Y

complaining is a thing of the modern human
Yeah they were too busy working their ass off from sunrise to sundown every day other than maybe Sunday doing physical labor.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better for a women to lose attraction than disrespect you.

Most of them do not even realize this, so you have to end it for them even if they fight tooth and nail trying to get you back.

Toxic women must be removed from your life immediately. I myself just dealt with a toxic narcisstic/BPD type woman and after only 4 months (with the first 2-3 months being relatively normal) I walked away and ghosted her.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there. My most recent ex would always pick a fight. I remember one morning I was trying to sleep and she kept egging me on over some dumb sh!t. It was literally 30 minutes of me trying to remain calm and telling her "I don't want to do this right now. I'm trying to sleep. Let's talk later." She was recording me the whole time. Now I don't know about you guys, but after 30 minutes of someone egging and trying to get a reaction out of you.. but I eventually gave her one and yelled at her. She then cut the audio to only that part and used it against me. Showed her parents and all her friends, painted me out to be a bad guy. That is the kind of sh!t these women do. You can't win with them. Just eject and move on with your life.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there. My most recent ex would always pick a fight. I remember one morning I was trying to sleep and she kept egging me on over some dumb sh!t. It was literally 30 minutes of me trying to remain calm and telling her "I don't want to do this right now. I'm trying to sleep. Let's talk later." She was recording me the whole time. Now I don't know about you guys, but after 30 minutes of someone egging and trying to get a reaction out of you.. but I eventually gave her one and yelled at her. She then cut the audio to only that part and used it against me. Showed her parents and all her friends, painted me out to be a bad guy. That is the kind of sh!t these women do. You can't win with them. Just eject and move on with your life.
In those situations, you cannot win, so don't play the game - walk out.

Last edited: