Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women worth your while always drop the handkerchief.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.... There are some members here with fat bank accounts(supposedly) that admit to wearing clothes no different from joe blow that makes 30-40 thousand a year...
Clothes don’t mean much, they only have to be fitting and clean; you cannot wear loose and dirty clothes to attract women.

I’ve never ever ever been a clothes guy to attract women. I’ve always wanted to be a height guy (which I’m not 6’1) and a hair guy (which I have). Women will take a mans height and hair over his clothes in 2 seconds.

If a man can’t game a women in Walmart clothes, he aint going to make her fall in love with Ralph Lauren clothes.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clothes don’t mean much, they only have to be fitting and clean; you cannot wear loose and dirty clothes to attract women.

I’ve never ever ever been a clothes guy to attract women. I’ve always wanted to be a height guy (which I’m not 6’1) and a hair guy (which I have). Women will take a mans height and hair over his clothes in 2 seconds.

If a man can’t game a women in Walmart clothes, he aint going to make her fall in love with Ralph Lauren clothes.
I can attest to this. I'm 6'3 and I have a legitimate interest in high fashion so I'm always dressed really well and women couldn't give a feck less. Tbh imo they don't really care about height that much either, but clothes are totally irrelevant.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously the fitness, and social calibration are tells. I'm specifically talking how can a woman size up your financial fitness in order to give you an IOI with the scenario above?
They do bro. Women are in tune with this stuff way more than we are. They can sniff this out without having to ask directly.

@BeExcellent @catsmeow care to chime in?

Most people can ballpark in less than a minute what your socioeconomic status is. They can get an idea but what social environment you are in, how you present, and your level of refinement.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. Just be good looking and go to the right places.
Paid self helps courses are scummy by nature because the whole point of self-help is that in the end only you can do the work and improve yourself. Others are just guidance and there’s a bunch of free content which is enough for people if they actually just apply the stuff. The problem is they do what’s known as ‘action faking’ where they watch these self help vids and it makes them feel like they’re taking action when they’re actually not. The people selling the courses will be like “oh it’s all about accountability, we’re here to make sure you actually take action” but you don’t need to pay to do that, you can get a friend to hold you accountable or you can hold yourself accountable. Ultimately when it comes down to it, you’re going have to hold yourself accountable to do the work – especially when the course is over and how driven you are starts to decrease over time.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attest to this. I'm 6'3 and I have a legitimate interest in high fashion so I'm always dressed really well and women couldn't give a feck less. Tbh imo they don't really care about height that much either, but clothes are totally irrelevant.
sorry bro , but you are trolling again

having a great fashion sense is something that will make you stand out

Standing out is called indirect approach and follows the law of least effort , which is the actual difference between someone with high smv and someone average or bellow average

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry bro , but you are trolling again

having a great fashion sense is something that will make you stand out

Standing out is called indirect approach and follows the law of least effort , which is the actual difference between someone with high smv and someone average or bellow average
I don't think you know what trolling is, mate. Having a great fashion sense will make you stand out...to guys. Literally every time I go out I get at least 3 guys who just randomly walk up to me and say "nice fit" or something of the sort. I'm not talking express or something...I wear SLP, Dior, TF, Burberry....Women...don't care. The last time I went out I worse a BBS leather jacket with matching BBS jeans and MA+ boots, almost every dude in the bar just told me how cool I looked, it was getting embarrassing...not a single woman said chit.

Standing out isn't inherently good and works in different ways. Being ripped or good-looking stands out to women, not what you're wearing. If it mattered in the slightest every simp would go to Nordstrom and just buy stuff of the rack there in leiu of donating thousands of $ to women they'll never meet.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you know what trolling is.
You sound and write like one of the trolls that was banned some time ago for being a troll :)

now back to the thread , having a great fashion sense can put into light your good parts and minimize your bad ones . It is not about the brand , is how you wear them

Great fashion sense is an advantage and it is part of the looks maximization strategy

the vast majority of guys who are successful with girls also have at least a decent fashion sense

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@thelambofdeth you issue is more that you are socially awkward with girls. And don't know how to lead from interest to sex. I know for certain there are girls that would be interested in you, if you just tried opening them with confidence. Regardless if they noticed you first or not.

On getting compliments from girls on my clothes. I can't say I get compliments on specific clothes like "wow where did you get those jeans from?". Mainly the compliments I get from girls, that are non "your so hot/cute", is on my necklace and my cologne. Good fashion sense (including grooming) is just something that amplifies your physical attractiveness. Understand? Like you'll get called "your so good looking" even tho the comment was not directed on the things you don't get complimented on (haircut/clothes).

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound and write like one of the trolls that was banned some time ago for being a troll :)

now back to the thread , having a great fashion sense can put into light your good parts and minimize your bad ones . It is not about the brand , is how you wear them

Great fashion sense is an advantage and it is part of the looks maximization strategy

the vast majority of guys who are successful with girls also have at least a decent fashion sense
Again, please look up what trolling really is.

I totally agree. That's why I don't wear gaudy brands like Gucci and LV...that's why I wear fitted items that fit me to a T, I l know what accessories work, etc. Again, I'm legitimately interested in fashion, I don't just buy random chit to impress people. I put effort into cultivating outfits. It doesn't matter. Women don't gaf about that bc unless it has some giant gauche logo or something they assume the item is just basic, anyway.

Ofc don't dress like a slob, but that's besides my point. Which is dressing really well is irrelevant to women, I didn't say anything about dressing decent. That's a prerequisite...Dressing well is no "great advantage". Being good-looking, rich or having high social clot are "great" advantages.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@thelambofdeth you issue is more that you are socially awkward with girls. And don't know how to lead from interest to sex. I know for certain there are girls that would be interested in you, if you just tried opening them with confidence. Regardless if they noticed you first or not.

On getting compliments from girls on my clothes. I can't say I get compliments on specific clothes like "wow where did you get those jeans from?". Mainly the compliments I get from girls, that are non "your so hot/cute", is on my necklace and my cologne. Good fashion sense (including grooming) is just something that amplifies your physical attractiveness. Understand? Like you'll get called "your so good looking" even tho the comment was not directed on the things you don't get complimented on (haircut/clothes).
No, the issue is clothes don't get you interest from women, so how can my issue be leading to sex with I don't get interest in the first place. Lack or failure to escalate is a completely different concept to what what initially discussed and a luxury everyone doesnt have.

Dude I'm not retarded...I understand women the concept of iois and the lot. I know this, I seen other guys get them. I don't. I wear TF and rare, artisan cologne, I have hair, and skin regimes and I groom to a borderline metrosexual extent..it has yet to make a quantifiable difference.

You lot project wayyyy too much and think bc youre all apparently 11/10 uber Chads who randomly have girls fawning over you that's its applicable to everyone...it isn't. If I had a woman randomly come up to me and say "omg you're so hot/cute/wtf ever"...I would notice it...I have literally never had a random woman come up and just call me hot or cute, so no, there's nothing I'm missing or misinterpreting. Women don't call you hot, cute, good-looking or handsome...unless you're one of those things.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the issue is clothes don't get you interest from women, so how can my issue be leading to sex with I don't get interest in the first place. Lack or failure to escalate is a completely different concept to what what initially discussed and a luxury everyone doesnt have.

Dude I'm not retarded...I understand women the concept of iois and the lot. I know this, I seen other guys get them. I don't. I wear TF and rare, artisan cologne, I have hair, and skin regimes and I groom to a borderline metrosexual extent..it has yet to make a quantifiable difference.

You lot project wayyyy too much and think bc youre all apparently 11/10 uber Chads who randomly have girls fawning over you that's its applicable to everyone...it isn't. If I had a woman randomly come up to me and say "omg you're so hot/cute/wtf ever"...I would notice it...I have literally never had a random woman come up and just call me hot or cute, so no, there's nothing I'm missing or misinterpreting. Women don't call you hot, cute, good-looking or handsome...unless you're one of those things.
You indeed are either trolling, or just depressed. It's hard to find a positive comment from you when it comes to dating. i
It's good to be the devil's advocate, but you always talk in problems, and never in solutions.

I've told you before, that I am NOT a guy with trough the roof SMV,but I am a opportunist. I smile at life, and that ENERGY attracts women. I get ioi everywhere bc I have developed a radar for female wondering eyes. You are taller then me, better dressed and got hair. Still you refuse to listen or take advices.

We all have friends who attract women more easily then others. At best you can learn from them. When I was younger I was sometimes kinda surprised why a certain woman would pick me. Nowadays, as my confidence and my DGAF attitude grew, I understand, salute and reward women for choosing me.

I know at this point you wont take anything from me regarding energy, aura ect. You're believes seems set in stone already. A pity,
because I think this site is full of information on how to change your succes rate and you seem like a well spoken person.

You are well spoken, 6,3 , dressed wel( maybe over dressed?). Do we really need o convince you there are dudes with less getting plenty of women??

I'll repeat myself; be more friendly and less pessimistic. Your issues are 100 %internal.
OR…. You may be unable to discern the signs.

If you don’t convey high-value to women, that’s a starting point for figuring out why you struggle. It’s easy to broadcast high-value when you decide to BE high-value.

Women have only to “Be” in order to have value. Men must “Become”. The way to be high-value is hidden within the pages of SoSuave.
And ofcourse FEEL high value . First quoted poster as a prime example. Imagine dressing a 3rd world African / south American dude up in all that fancy clothes...his confidence will be through the freaking roof ..

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elon musk is the richest man on the planet. He's sold all his houses and couch surfs......

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elon musk is the richest man on the planet. He's sold all his houses and couch surfs......
but not that successful with women :)

SpaceX, Elon Musk's aerospace company, had to compensate one of its stewardesses with $250,000 as part of an out-of-court settlement for a lawsuit for sexual misconduct by the same tycoon in 2016, on a flight to London.

According to Business Insider, the assistant was part of the crew of a corporate flight where Musk moved. In her lawsuit, the assistant accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but not that successful with women :)

SpaceX, Elon Musk's aerospace company, had to compensate one of its stewardesses with $250,000 as part of an out-of-court settlement for a lawsuit for sexual misconduct by the same tycoon in 2016, on a flight to London.

According to Business Insider, the assistant was part of the crew of a corporate flight where Musk moved. In her lawsuit, the assistant accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage.
Yikes...that type of behavior is beyond fixing.
Based on what?
Wondering the same. Seems like a lotta men still view this(dating) world through rose tinted glasses despite the millions of testimonies of both men and women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does this play out in a grocery store? Based on what you're speculating, grocery stores would then be the least likely place to receive IOIs.
As someone who did a good amount of grocery store approaching prior to the pandemic, I can tell you that it is not easy to get IOIs there. You can make strong eye contact with and smile at women and see who reciprocates. I was never impressed with my reciprocation rate on that. Also, smiling is dependent upon a lack of indoor masking. Indoor masking appears to be subsiding where I am, but people are still carrying the emotional trauma of 2 years of looking at every stranger as a disease vector. Very few approach venues were hurt as much as grocery store approaching by the pandemic.

You can try to spam approach in the grocery store too, but this likely won't go well and I wouldn't recommend it at all. In the grocery store, it is best to go indirect for plausible deniability if security or managers ever question you. I did grocery store approaching for years and never caught the attention of security officers or management. However, if a man is doing uncalibrated approaches, women are likely to complain about him to security or management. I have seen police officers near the front of a few grocery stores at various times over the years.

With indirect approaching, you'll start a conversation about something in her basket, something she's looking at in the aisle, or a shirt/color combination she's wearing. These types of approaches tend to be higher percentage if a woman drops the handkerchief so to speak, and gives some positive body language indicator prior to the approach. That's why I did the strong eye contact and smile routine with nearly every attractive woman in a grocery store.

What can you tell about a woman in yoga pants in the produce aisle at Whole Foods?

vs. a tatted up, overweight woman in the baby aisle at Walmart?
There's a big difference between those prospects. There's a reason why I have done approaches in Whole Foods and Sprouts and never done approaches in Walmart. I tend to like physically attractive, fit women. Physically attractive, fit women tend to shop at places like Whole Foods or Sprouts way more frequently than Walmart.

The woman in yoga pants in the produce aisle at Whole Foods may be married/have a boyfriend/not looking for penis options, but she's definitely someone that most single men would want to approach.

There's a reason why approaching at Whole Foods is sort of a thing in pickup circles. I've never heard of "approaching at Albertsons/Safeway" or "approaching at Kroger" as a thing. I've linked below the chains owned by Albertsons/Safeway and Kroger in case you live in a USA area where a chain owned by one of those companies goes by a different name. One example would be Ralphs (owned by Kroger) in Southern California.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do make things easy for men they like and they make things difficult for men that they don´t like. That´s why if a B has a shiitty attitude, starts making excuses, avoiding being alone together or talking smack then it´s definitely not worth your time. When a girl likes you it´s easy.