Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give us a grandchild or $650,000, say Indian couple suing son

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have been husband and wife for 6 years and he has never got her pregnant. My guess is because she is not hot. If she was hot, he would have been all over that.

Thoughts?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with a lot of underdeveloped nations is they expect their kids to "take care of them", when they get to a certain age.

Talked to a mexican girl once who had 3 kids by the time she was 25. She livid in the hood and had no job. She asked if I had any kids and I said, no. She then asked me, well who's going to take care of you when you get old? The soul purpose of her having kids was so someone could take care of her when she got old. While she sat around with no job, no future, just waiting to get old.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with a lot of underdeveloped nations is they expect their kids to "take care of them", when they get to a certain age.

Talked to a mexican girl once who had 3 kids by the time she was 25. She livid in the hood and had no job. She asked if I had any kids and I said, no. She then asked me, well who's going to take care of you when you get old? The soul purpose of her having kids was so someone could take care of her when she got old. While she sat around with no job, no future, just waiting to get old.
Well what are you going to do when you get old?

Which would you prefer? Your kids taking care of you? Or you living peacefully in an assisted nursing home?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Which would you prefer? Your kids taking care of you? Or you living peacefully in an assisted nursing home?
knock on wood but I plan to take care of myself or live in a nursing home, why would I want to put that burden on my kids.

The main issure i have is that this women was doing absolutely nothing to better herself. Its one thing to have nothing to your name at 90 and basically become a burden with no SS or savings. Compared to a perosn who is 90 with a million dollars in the bank and SS asking can they move into the adult children's home for the rest of their life.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knock on wood but I plan to take care of myself or live in a nursing home, why would I want to put that burden on my kids.
Those are terrible options. Nursing homes are no bueno and it is tragic to die alone.

Spinning plates until you die doesn’t work, gentlemen. It’s best to find a lady while you can…

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll WidowMax; the numbers will finally work in my favor by then. :rolleyes:

EDIT: That plan might be OVER before it even starts:
Hattie is currently single, but supposedly has a “steady selection” of casual lovers whom she connects with through dating apps such as Tinder. Since she began using the app eight months ago, she claims to have met close to 50 men. Her Tinder bio reads: “Hattie, 83, fascinating older beauty. Seeking a steady younger friend/lover for a shared life of adventure and passion. No pro-Trump and no players.” Apparently, it is not uncommon for Hattie to see younger men lie about their age on the dating app to match with older women. The youngest man she has been with was aged 19, although she insists she believed he was older.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kids won’t necessarily take care of older parents. They could move away, not talk to parents, be a jerk, be a criminal, or worse.

Not saying have kids or don’t have kids, but to take care of another person for 18-20 years so that they can take of you for the last few years of your life, sounds illogical.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids won’t necessarily take care of older parents. They could move away, not talk to parents, be a jerk, be a criminal, or worse.

Not saying have kids or don’t have kids, but to take care of another person for 18-20 years so that they can take of you for the last few years of your life, sounds illogical.
Put yourself as a person living in a third world country on a poor income.

To some, that method is all they have. What would you do differently?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 28 yo indian male coworker just had an arranged marriage. Needless to say he's not happy. F*ck that

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s best to find a lady while you can…
And you assume she'll stick by you while you're pooping your bed?

Kids taking care of adults only works when EVERYTHING is set up for that to happen.

Everybody else is doing it, neighbors etc., economic, social, politician, system isn't wrecked.

Most dudes are terrified of getting married because their wife will take half.

But you think you're going to find a lady who who'll not only take half and bail but she'll loyally wipe your ass for you in your old age?

If you REALLY wanted to ensure a happy slide into the great beyond, the only way to be sure would be to have a crap ton of money and have that part of your retirement plan.

Life is very, very harsh.

Harsher for some than others, and everybody has to deal with the harshness in their own way.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have been husband and wife for 6 years and he has never got her pregnant. My guess is because she is not hot. If she was hot, he would have been all over that.

Thoughts?
It's up to him if he wants children. You can't force people to breed. If they wanted a return on their investment they should have bought shares in Tesla.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Western culture tend to treat their old people like shiet. In other cultures, the younger generation treat their parents better and take care of them. Also, their women don't act like men. Instead they do feminist shiet like prioritize their job over their family.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand the surprise. It should be known going in the financial obligation of taking on a wife.
Things change... wives aren't simply wives anymore. Most turn into unruly children that no longer "love and respect their husband until death do us part". In the old days, a wife was a wife and knew her place.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are terrible options. Nursing homes are no bueno and it is tragic to die alone.

Spinning plates until you die doesn’t work, gentlemen. It’s best to find a lady while you can…

Wow some of you people need to really work on that "Inner game/voice". Here you are on a "Improve your chances with Women and Life" forum and you're telling people to be afraid of dying alone and to "Pick" a wife to settle down with ?

Newsflash buddy YOU WILL DIE ALONE !!!! No one will be dying with you holding your hand while you cross over to whatever lies next and be with you forever. GET USED TO BEING ALONE !!!

Set some life goals and go out and achieve them and hopefully when you're 75+ you will still have the health to go on wacky adventures and maybe die in the middle of said adventure.

Growing old and depending on a "wife and kids" to look after you is a pure defeatist loser outlook on life. Heck I don't mind if I end up in a rest home living in peace till my ticker gives out, having said that I'm outdoors every weekend hunting/fishing/sailing and living a life without regrets and if I have an accident which costs my life awesome I died doing what I love.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with old people expecting their sons and daughters to take care of them lies in the fact that current boomers have been the most spoiled, arrogant and selfish generation.

Most women dropped their kids to baby sitters and nannies while their fathers never really bothered to spend quality time with their sons beside telling them what to do (they call it education).

It's gonna be a rude awakening for many few years from now...most of them will only have their sons begging god to have the old fvck to die asap before the nursing home eats all their savings.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow some of you people need to really work on that "Inner game/voice". Here you are on a "Improve your chances with Women and Life" forum and you're telling people to be afraid of dying alone and to "Pick" a wife to settle down with ?

Newsflash buddy YOU WILL DIE ALONE !!!! No one will be dying with you holding your hand while you cross over to whatever lies next and be with you forever. GET USED TO BEING ALONE !!!

Set some life goals and go out and achieve them and hopefully when you're 75+ you will still have the health to go on wacky adventures and maybe die in the middle of said adventure.

Growing old and depending on a "wife and kids" to look after you is a pure defeatist loser outlook on life. Heck I don't mind if I end up in a rest home living in peace till my ticker gives out, having said that I'm outdoors every weekend hunting/fishing/sailing and living a life without regrets and if I have an accident which costs my life awesome I died doing what I love.

Most of my grandparents that I have known have died with their son and daughters in the same house. I still remember seeing them for the last time on their death beds...

I guess families are different. I'm Asian by the way. Asian families in general care more about their parents I guess. I have a very young son. I don't know if he will be there at my death bed. He was there when his great grandmother was slowly passing away. I don't mind either way. I'm a man and not some pu55y.

Life is strange and I take one day at a time :) he probably will be at my death bed because we are close and he understands the values that our family respects.