Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignoring attractive women who act like you don't exist

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody else do this? If I find a certain woman attractive and that said woman is in a committed relationship and acts like you don't exist, I usually respond in kind. Usually this is somebody you see here and there (gym, colleague from same organization)

Why? Maybe it makes me feel a little more powerful or I don't want to give them not one iota of positive attention or an ego boost when I am getting nothing in return and they are riding their significant others **** and not mine.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s knowing that it’s pointless trying to engage people who really don’t want to talk to you.

And some passive aggressive “payback” because you feel slighted lol.
That's it exactly, but they probably don't even notice or care you are ignoring them, but that's the hope.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That's it exactly, but they probably don't even notice or care you are ignoring them, but that's the hope.
They might notice it, but it won’t phase them much at all.

There was a chick in our work building a few years ago. She was attractive and had a LTR boyfriend. I knew she was taken; I had no interest in hitting on her. But I would have been fine knowing her socially, even as a sort of work friendzone.

Everybody talked about how friendly and cool she was. But I never saw that side of her. She would avoid eye contact and wouldn’t say hello to me in the hallways. I even caught a quick eye roll towards me once.* That was the last straw. I refused to even look at her from them on.

Subsequently, my buddy asked me about her.

Buddy: Mike, how come you never talk to “Amy?” <not her name>

Mike: Cause she eyerolled me in the hallway.

Buddy: Nah she’s friendly. It’s all in your mind.

<A few days later, he goes to talk to her. I have no idea why. This is what he told me from their conversation>

Buddy: Hey Amy, what do you think of my friend Mike?

Amy: He’s soo shy. I pass him in the hallways, and he never says hello. He looks the other way.

Buddy: Yeah that’s Mike.

*I don’t need to explain what that means lol.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There was a chick in our work building a few years ago. She was attractive and had a LTR boyfriend. I knew she was taken; I had no interest in hitting on her. But I would have been fine knowing her socially, even as a sort of work friendzone.

Everybody talked about how friendly and cool she was. But I never saw that side of her. She would avoid eye contact and wouldn’t say hello to me in the hallways. I even caught a quick eye roll towards me once.* That was the last straw. I refused to even look at her from them on.

<A few days later, he goes to talk to her. I have no idea why. This is what he told me from their conversation>

Amy: He’s soo shy. I pass him in the hallways, and he never says hello. He looks the other way.

Wow, thought you were shy, when you were just ignoring her on purpose, not out of awkward shyness

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel you, but maybe on the opposite side of this is a man who is just overly happy. A man who just tries to "make out with the whole world".

I know this feeling and I believe its has to do with scaling the *****, and already putting her on a pedestal. Treat her the same way you would treat a 90 year old dude. You just flex a smile say hi and move . Then when overweight Stephanie walks by you do the same, no difference.

Best solution for uptight women is the fake smile.
Anybody else do this? If I find a certain woman attractive and that said woman is in a committed relationship and acts like you don't exist, I usually respond in kind. Usually this is somebody you see here and there (gym, colleague from same organization)

Why? Maybe it makes me feel a little more powerful or I don't want to give them not one iota of positive attention or an ego boost when I am getting nothing in return and they are riding their significant others **** and not mine.
Same answer, just trow a smile at her and everybody else. Next you kinda hit on the 60 year old secretary by complimenting her. Also shows HB whatever thats she is not special to you, and perhaps even makes her think of you as a high value guy who wins at life.

Still I like this thread, how to not be " shocked" by pretty women is something to think about for all men.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
*baby insanity wolf meme*

I've found that many women who are in a relationship, especially now that I've started working out, will avoid talking to me, and I think it's because they're afraid it will get them in trouble. Fat betas aren't a threat.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

But they dont want your attention so they are happy. They get to have a great workout without you bothering them.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is petty and only counterproductive for your own mental health. They are unaffected by whatever it is you think, you're just winding yourself up.

The ability to accept reality as it is, is key to actually having the happy and carefree mentality that women find attractive. This is the essence of not giving a fvck.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I feel you, but maybe on the opposite side of this is a man who is just overly happy. A man who just tries to "make out with the whole world".

I know this feeling and I believe its has to do with scaling the *****, and already putting her on a pedestal. Treat her the same way you would treat a 90 year old dude. You just flex a smile say hi and move . Then when overweight Stephanie walks by you do the same, no difference.

Best solution for uptight women is the fake smile.
Same answer, just trow a smile at her and everybody else. Next you kinda hit on the 60 year old secretary by complimenting her. Also shows HB whatever thats she is not special to you, and perhaps even makes her think of you as a high value guy who wins at life.

Still I like this thread, how to not be " shocked" by pretty women is something to think about for all men.
Good advice. I will read this a few times until it sinks in. Thanks.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Rest assured If your not an attractive dude they don’t give a single fvxk lmfao. They see incels try to act uninterested a mile away. If you want to get deep in their skin simply acknowledge them but laugh in their face like you would your 5 year old daughter showing their beauty is nothing to youz

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why? Maybe it makes me feel a little more powerful
It makes you feel powerful to ignore a hot woman who is getting f*cked by her boyfriend 18 different ways from Sunday?

I know lots of guys who have f*cked girls with boyfriends. Men have to step their game up.

The men on this site really have nothing to do. Come on men; read a book, expand your knowledge, use your mind.

:up:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I totally understand the reason for your behaviour..after all if you aint getting nothing out of them it's pointless for them to get anything out of you.

In my case I have a very low tolerance to drama and no desire at all to pretend I care about people or topics that are not of my interest.

I don't avoid women that dont like me (and given my current level of skills and experience I can asses it within few seconds of interaction with a >99% accuracy), I avoid them only when I believe they could be a reason of problems.

Also there is people you have chemistry with and others you dont, I act accordingly.

The women I avoid consciously are those surrounded from men all the time, you have all the hassles of dealing with an attention wh plus those simps becoming jealous.

The only cathegory of women to ignore and avoid, possibly making it clear to all are the humble braggers or complain braggers that go around talking about men hitting on them.