Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to date hot models on Instagram

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the reason I've never chosen to use Instagram for arranging dates is that my follower count is below that of most women I'd choose to message based upon their physical appearances.

I feel that the statistics of income and net worth are being used interchangeably here. They aren't the same.

The typical 25-40 year old woman White or Hispanic childless woman with a BA/BS degree or higher who most men rate 5.5 to 7.5 expects a man to have a $100,000 annual salary.

If a man doesn't have a $100,000 annual salary when pursuing these prospects, he can either....
  • Have a high net worth to compensate (trust fund child of a high level executive). $750,000+ minimum.
  • Be a poor, tattooed dirtbag and not look like a white collar guy. Generally, the tattooed dirtbag look helps with seducing women in less conventional lines of work. Female strippers, bartenders, waitresses at Hooters/Twin Peaks type restaurants like this guy. Same with retail cashiers, especially Walmart and Target. College educated white women in white collar jobs don't tend to go for the tattooed dirtbag.
I think the $1 mill number for models, social media thots, and clout chasing gals is more net worth than income, though on income, you're going to want to be at least at $200,000, probably closer to $300,000-500,000.
If you put half the effort you put into pulling these numbers out of your ass into going outside to talk to women you'd bang twice a day.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting photos on social media to get a girls attention makes me want to puke.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the reason I've never chosen to use Instagram for arranging dates is that my follower count is below that of most women I'd choose to message based upon their physical appearances.

I feel that the statistics of income and net worth are being used interchangeably here. They aren't the same.

The typical 25-40 year old woman White or Hispanic childless woman with a BA/BS degree or higher who most men rate 5.5 to 7.5 expects a man to have a $100,000 annual salary.

If a man doesn't have a $100,000 annual salary when pursuing these prospects, he can either....
  • Have a high net worth to compensate (trust fund child of a high level executive). $750,000+ minimum.
  • Be a poor, tattooed dirtbag and not look like a white collar guy. Generally, the tattooed dirtbag look helps with seducing women in less conventional lines of work. Female strippers, bartenders, waitresses at Hooters/Twin Peaks type restaurants like this guy. Same with retail cashiers, especially Walmart and Target. College educated white women in white collar jobs don't tend to go for the tattooed dirtbag.
I think the $1 mill number for models, social media thots, and clout chasing gals is more net worth than income, though on income, you're going to want to be at least at $200,000, probably closer to $300,000-500,000.
At the end of the day they want a lifestyle. An easier way to look at it is -

What does her desired lifestyle cost, and multiply that by 2. If she is a social media thot, you will be competing in a sea of whales.

Average women are a little more reasonable, but they still want their vacations, Starbucks, and would rather shop at Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s than Walmart.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day they want a lifestyle. An easier way to look at it is -

What does her desired lifestyle cost, and multiply that by 2. If she is a social media thot, you will be competing in a sea of whales.

Average women are a little more reasonable, but they still want their vacations, Starbucks, and would rather shop at Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s than Walmart.
I perceive this as being related to the Alpha Fuccks, Beta Bucks concept.

I sense that women in general won't be asking a guy who is 6'0"+ with big muscles for a large salary. Most women will be fine with a 6'2" guy with big muscles making $45-55,000 a year at some bullshiit job. They might not stay with him long term with he'll be able to slam that vag on demand for 3, 6, or 12 months. I perceive women are only giving these financial and lifestyle demands to ordinary to slightly above average looking men who appear clean cut and white collar.

The Instagram models and social media thots might be more demanding on their financial expectations because plenty of simps are throwing money at them. I think some of them might go for a guy with big muscles who turns her on enough without the financial expectations.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I perceive this as being related to the Alpha Fuccks, Beta Bucks concept.

I sense that women in general won't be asking a guy who is 6'0"+ with big muscles for a large salary. Most women will be fine with a 6'2" guy with big muscles making $45-55,000 a year at some bullshiit job. They might not stay with him long term with he'll be able to slam that vag on demand for 3, 6, or 12 months. I perceive women are only giving these financial and lifestyle demands to ordinary to slightly above average looking men who appear clean cut and white collar.

The Instagram models and social media thots might be more demanding on their financial expectations because plenty of simps are throwing money at them. I think some of them might go for a guy with big muscles who turns her on enough without the financial expectations.
Well yeah, if you have game and are good looking you can fvck broads despite the substandard income. You won’t retain the broad for anything more. Which is perfectly fine if the goal is to spin plates until about 35-40. By that age, women by default judge you based on provider standards. It will be much harder to fvck girls just off game if you are a jacked 38 year old making only $45-55K. They will assume you have serious other issues.

Social media thots don’t care how big your muscles are. They are all about the money and status. They have professional athletes, entertainers, and executives in their DM. They can get a stronger, bigger, richer version than you or I.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have game and are good looking you can fvck broads despite the substandard income.

You won’t retain the broad for anything more. Which is perfectly fine if the goal is to spin plates until about 35-40. By that age, women by default judge you based on provider standards. It will be much harder to fvck girls just off game if you are a jacked 38 year old making only $45-55K. They will assume you have serious other issues.
Most men have neither the social skills nor the looks to seduce despite a substandard income. Those men would be sexually frustrated chumps.

Do you think a 25 year old woman judges a 35-40 year man more on the provider variable than she would a 26 year old man? It seems like that is the conclusion. It seems like if you want your seduction skill to have longevity and to have some sort of extended relationship, income is a bigger consideration. I also think that women in their late 20s and beyond start to look more for the provider type for at least an extended relationship, though some will have a side alpha for sex if the main guy is too beta.

Social media thots don’t care how big your muscles are. They are all about the money and status. They have professional athletes, entertainers, and executives in their DM. They can get a stronger, bigger, richer version than you or I.
Pro athletes often have both big muscles and high income going on. That's a tough group to compete with, even for executives. Mid tier white collar workers and almost all blue collar men can't compete there.

M

member159871

Well yeah, if you have game and are good looking you can fvck broads despite the substandard income. You won’t retain the broad for anything more. Which is perfectly fine if the goal is to spin plates until about 35-40. By that age, women by default judge you based on provider standards. It will be much harder to fvck girls just off game if you are a jacked 38 year old making only $45-55K. They will assume you have serious other issues.

I am a DJ so technically that fits the bill of “entertainer”. That must be why these women respond to me on Instagram

M

member159871

You follow more people than follow you back.

Already you are disqualified by most women on IG.
And? I don’t think that is relevant. I think having a solid profile is what matters more than follower to following ratio.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a DJ could pull it off…

What clubs/festivals have you performed at?

Who have you produced?

I knew an assistant to the editor at Vogue magazine. Models like creative music types. They like rockers too. And, drugs.

Good luck!

M

member159871

What you think is irrelevant. The girls will disqualify you for following too many people. Not enough social media clout..
Yeah but if these girls are responding to me clout is irrelevant. If anything it shows that clout doesn’t matter as much