Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working with women

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
During high school I collaborated a lot with girls (music) and do that now again later on in my life, also at a music school. It has shaped me, I very easily friend zone myself and fall into their frame, we all become the same, equals, the polarity and traditional roles disappears.

In addition, I almost have to, because I take managerial/leadership roles, so I basically have to simp for the women, be friendly, understanding, caring, helpful, all that. Of course, I have no intentions to seduce my “colleagues”, but I find it strongly detrimental to game capacity and unhealthy for a male. It’s hard to switch the mentality on and off.

What experience do people have with this and how do one survive this mess?

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate a bit here and I'm glad I found the redpill a while back. My dad died recently so dealing with family means dealing with women(my mum and my sis) and its just crazy how they want me to be responsible for everything without giving me any authority (cos I'm the youngest).

My boss at work is a woman as well and I can see how she crumbles when the situation gets stressful. My senior male colleagues have to step-in and take control of the situation(we are all under her though). It's hard to work under someone who you know won't be able to withstand pressure so I've been trying to work on getting employment elsewhere.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked in an environment for 4 year with maybe 15-20 women and 5 men of all ages.

-NEVER GOSSIP (women all gossip about each other, dont get caught in the middle, understand every word that comes out of your mouth will be repeated even if its gossip or not)
-DONT FUK (they will flrt, you will have opportunity to fuk, but it will lead nowhere and will only satisfy the womens ego, If you do deiced to get involved you will eventually have to quit)
-BE CAREFUL FLIRTING (the only flirting you should be doing is either touching a shoulder or a pat on the back..ect. stuff that can be chalked up to just being freindly or maybe she looks nice today. Never send anything in writing or text messages.)
-YOU WILL GET HATE (if you an attractive man, the ugly women will hate you cause your possessing self control)

I dont know what your circumstances are but you will learn alot about women, I suggest you use what you learn and apply OUTSIDE of work. Dont get confused your at work, your supposed to be pleasant to be around, dont think cause your nice, your simpin. Your being professional. The guys who fail in this environment are the ones who gossip, sleep around and take women hate as a challenge, those are the simps, letting women control you and inevitably losing all your respect, and get judged as the guy who slept with Jennifer.

Just hearing you say, cause your worked in a group with women before and it made you seem as their equal, I can already tell your going into this the wrong way. And cause you have to be caring and understanding that your simpin, your mindset is already set up for failure. You have sooo much to learn.

I prefer to work with women, women are much more agreeably and tend to be smarter (when focused) with better attitudes.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-YOU WILL GET HATE (if you an attractive man, the ugly women will hate you cause your possessing self control)
Yeah, when I got red pilled this, this surprised me the most (people say I'm attractive). Two women have scolded me, both that are fat/ugly and that I've rejected or not shown interest for. A third has a disability, and I have no clue really why she's running around hating, it's not like I look down upon her or been rude. Well, I/we understand her.

Just hearing you say, cause your worked in a group with women before and it made you seem as their equal,
I can already tell your going into this the wrong way. And cause you have to be caring and understanding that your simpin, your mindset is already set up for failure. You have sooo much to learn.
Interesting. I'm trying to see your point. I see the roles as degrading for me because I have to do things I don't want to do. You might very well be right -- I should change perspective here. I can easily buy that though, I'm not a simp just because I'm caring and understanding. The problem I see is that it "doesn't switch off", that friendly attitude also continues in my romantic interactions.

But these things are difficult. One girl in my ensemble is BPD: she becomes extremely angry, cries or hugs me. No joke. I don't dare be direct, so I basically "fold" and become a simp. I don't blame me here really, it's difficult. Imagine if she runs to the head principal and cries -- and he's blue pilled. I will get the boot. So, this is tricky.

I want to be much more direct and not pamper, but we have these parallel worlds. The men that have a more nuanced perspective on women, and then the blue pilled white knights, etc. And some of them have a lot of power.

In one sense I'm a bit timid, so I'm scared of the consequences for being direct and I don't know to what degree my fear is irrational. Many are afraid of conflict though. So there's some fine balance to find here. I think I do somewhat alright, it's a general problem to find people who dare.

One problem I have is that I (kind of) seek back to toxic people, or those who reject me -- I seek their approval. It's not big, but the tendency is there. Counter productive.

You mention my mindset is set up for failure, how should my mindset be?

I prefer to work with women, women are much more agreeably and tend to be smarter (when focused) with better attitudes.
I do too, generally their relational and cooperative competence is incomparable to the average guy. But I've struggled a lot with this, my identity when I click well with women, ("What's wrong with me? Am I a woman too?"). I find it kinda hopeless to connect with the AFC/regular football bloke/rocker. The comfort is that the men I communicate really well with, are absolutely top notch men. Accomplished casanovas, sophisticated leaders, mature/stable musicians, that kind of thing. Respectable men.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During high school I collaborated a lot with girls (music) and do that now again later on in my life, also at a music school. It has shaped me, I very easily friend zone myself and fall into their frame, we all become the same, equals, the polarity and traditional roles disappears.

In addition, I almost have to, because I take managerial/leadership roles, so I basically have to simp for the women, be friendly, understanding, caring, helpful, all that. Of course, I have no intentions to seduce my “colleagues”, but I find it strongly detrimental to game capacity and unhealthy for a male. It’s hard to switch the mentality on and off.

I agree with smoke1nace. I also studied music at an academy, where there where six other academy's including dance...so I can relate to how you feel. I just wished I knew about the redpill or whatever the correct phrase is, earlier. I was basically walking around with my **** in my hand, and got myself in a lotta (emotional) trouble.

Basically you are surrounded by talented somewhere smart women who share your passion, which sounds like wife material. And if you are anything like me, you slowly ( or fast) fall in love with them , I think that's what makes you uncomfortable.

Just remember at the end of the day their all just women. A manager at MC Donald's might have the same struggle when he's surrounded by some pretty girls .

Smoke1nace layed it out perfectly, and I should add to that ,stay away from too much outside activities. Dont est together if it's not needed, dont go for drinks on Friday ect. You are handcuffed from making bold fast moves anyway , as those moves might jeopardize your career, and you might have to witness how random meathead comes along and just snatches them anyway at will( they still slvts ,especially when drunk/ drugged up).

Get a girl from somewhere else, so you can bust nuts and relief tension. Be professional, and when one does trow herself at you(what will happen in my experience) even then be very careful about it .

Turn it around, friendzone them from the get go,no matter how pretty or cute she is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Find a new career lol

Reaction score

You don't have to kiss their asses. Treat them like the adults they claim to be. Your organization has policies. "Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist."--Pablo Picasso