Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion - Wandering eyes

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am keen to hear everyone’s opinion about wandering eyes… I am unable to not stare at every single girl walking past me when I am on a date and while I have had previous girlfriends complain about it, I’ve never had a date call me out on it until today…

never thought of it as a big deal, but can see it wouldn’t be cool if I was in her shoes…

What’s your opinion on the topic? Is it something I need to stop doing and get myself out of the habit of doing so?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it a game as if you were trying to memorize details about all the people around you.

The woman at the bar has a left shoulder tattoo, the guy to her right has a slight toe out, the waitress is left handed. the three guys at the table behind are speaking Portuguese. And yes the woman who just walked by has visible perky nipples in a sheer top and a visible panty line...so what? I notice it all....

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do unto others as you want done to you
Would you like it if your hot date couldn't keep her eyes off that guy she has smoltering desire for?
At the end of the day it has nothing to do with jealousy or anything , it's all about respect

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Have a little more self control and respect for your lady friend, if you can't do it without them noticing then you're not good at it so it's best you stop.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
All men do it & always will. Not looking at a hot chick is criminal. It’s got to be done covertly when you’re with another girl though. A quick 2/3 second glance will cover it. Although you’re exuding confidence, If you’re staring at chicks overtly either on your own or with another girl it will come off as creepy to the receiver and your date. It’s a skill worth learning.