Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The only way to keep your girls loyalty

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The only way to keep your girls loyalty is being desirable to other women. That's it, and even then it's not a 100% sure fire way, kinda like how condoms are not 100% protective against getting your girl pregnant cause on the off chance they can accidentally break.

The thing is women's natural hypergamy, means they want exclusive access to hot guys that have been preselected by other women. If you are out with your girl you actually have to subtly flirt with other girls and girls have to flirt back with you, in front of her (don't make it completely obvious, again remember to be subtle).

A woman has to know that she has managed to acquire a mate that other women desire, she has to feel the need to mate guard against other women, lest her mate gets taken by said other women. She has to know and feel that you can easily replace her, if she does not meet up to your standards.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the way to keep a low quality girl around, not sure why you would.

If I would have to flirt with other women to keep the interest of one, then I'd rather not bother with that one. That's such bullsh!t and no man should accept having to keep up with such an immature game.

Loyalty has been confused with blind obedience in the "manosphere" or whatever it is these days. The idea that you'll basically have to emotionally extort a woman to keep her, like a pet or something. There's no love in that, I want love and if I'm not getting that then the woman in question can fvck right off.

If you have to run around and play these games to keep a woman then she's only sticking around as a reaction to it, not because she actually gives a damn about you. If she doesn't give a damn about you, then what the hell is the point of "keeping" a woman? For sex? Hahaha, why give up all the other options or deal with the headache that is cheating for a woman who doesn't really love you?

I believe in the filter. I'd love for a woman to gtfo if I don't play these silly games, the few who remain are the true keepers. I guess this goes against the natural desperate predisposition of men "we're not choosers, we're chosen" or some BS along those lines. I want real women, what you're describing is immature girls.

You can up your "do this and that to keep the girl" game or you can up your selection game to separate the girls from the women to exclude all that nonsense.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I would have to flirt with other women to keep the interest of one,
You don't have to.
Women has a 6th sense for when a guy is attractive to other women.
The can sniff it faster than your dog can sniff that juicy beef steak you just took out of the fridge.. It starts their competition anxiety and ye do almost anything to fend the competition off.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed what i have been experimenting with over the last couple of months is making my plates aware of each other

( i have a lot of screenshot content stored on my phone that i just recycle )

Subtly at first the odd comment i am going on a date here a date there

Then i will crank it up a bit and engineer scenarios where it appears a plate is nagging me for attention and she is annoying me

I'll send this to another plate and say wtf do i do about this !?!

Then finally i will show plates nagging me for sex

All of this cumulates into a picture whereby she believes you have a raft of women constantly wanting you.....this is proving to be an extremely powerful strategy at the moment

I used it last week on a HB8 i am talking too i showed her another girl was blowing up my phone and then i randomly left HB 8 on read for 2 days

HB8 hamster went crazy ( thinking i had gone to see this other girl and wasn't bothered with her anymore ) She reached out again and was sending me pictures of her in lingerie

She just needs to believe you have options.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to keep your girls loyalty is being desirable to other women. That's it, and even then it's not a 100% sure fire way, kinda like how condoms are not 100% protective against getting your girl pregnant cause on the off chance they can accidentally break.

The thing is women's natural hypergamy, means they want exclusive access to hot guys that have been preselected by other women. If you are out with your girl you actually have to subtly flirt with other girls and girls have to flirt back with you, in front of her (don't make it completely obvious, again remember to be subtle).

A woman has to know that she has managed to acquire a mate that other women desire, she has to feel the need to mate guard against other women, lest her mate gets taken by said other women. She has to know and feel that you can easily replace her, if she does not meet up to your standards.
Why do you care so much about a woman's loyalty? You men really need to find more to do with your lives. Women are suppose to be chasing a man's success, not the other way around. I think the biggest problem is men having no purpose.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loyalty is not the be all end all of female behavior. A loyal chick that has lost interest in her man will morph into fat nagging b1tch... but godd@mnit she will be loyal.

You want a loyal woman that is going to keep working to keep you, because she loves you. Being more attractive to other women is important, but the key isn't other chicks... it is you as a man always continuing to strive to be the best version of yourself possible.

If you are the best man you can be, you don't have to worry about doing anything to attract women, it will just happen, at that point you have to walk that fine line between acknowledging the attention of other women, and not crossing the line to cheating. You can not expect a woman to be loyal to you if she doesn't think you are loyal to her.

BTW this only works with sane women with healthy self-esteem, otherwise she will turn into a bunny boiling monster.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats only loyal if you put up with fat lazy chics.
Fairy tale way of saying this. "Best option" is the better way to say it. Why?
Shes not property. She has a choice.
Choice to be fat. Choice to remain sexy.
She remains sexy in an LTR not for you but for all the other guys checking her out.
Agree with this. But the real inner game is not waivering if she decides you are not her best option.
Find a women who can stay in your frame when you are away
If she stops putting effort towards you, gets lazy, or b1tchy.... dump her. If she cheats on you... dump her. If she is a miserable b1tch... dump her. That's the only 'inner game' a man needs. My point is who gives a fvck if a chick is loyal if she isn't any fun.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care so much about a woman's loyalty? You men really need to find more to do with your lives. Women are suppose to be chasing a man's success, not the other way around. I think the biggest problem is men having no purpose.
I say this time and time again, but men egos are too big and there's some kind of underlying issue with rejection, they would rather go out and spam approach and get rejected 100 times just to get 1 success , cause it's "manly"...
instead of building their lives and attracting women.

Reaction score
All of my exes were loyal to me, but staying with them because they were loyal would’ve been a terrible decision for me. Obsessing over loyalty is a weak man’s problem no offense. You are either A) settling for McDonald’s quality women and hoping they don’t fall apart or B) your personality is so crappy that you are driving women to cheat on you. Obsessing over loyalty leads you down the rabbit hole to failure because there are much more important things to worry about.

Think of if like this, a ruler cannot rule his subjects probably if he is constantly paranoid about a rebellion/being overthrown.

Serenity

Reaction score
You don't have to.
Women has a 6th sense for when a guy is attractive to other women.
The can sniff it faster than your dog can sniff that juicy beef steak you just took out of the fridge.. It starts their competition anxiety and ye do almost anything to fend the competition off.
No need to explain it in mysterious terms, like a 6th sense. When a guy has desirable qualities it's as obvious to them as it is to us when a woman has desirable qualities. The fact that other women find a guy attractive isn't in itself why a particular woman finds that guy attractive, it's just that the qualities of such guys are generally desirable. The fact that other women are interested in such a guy just follows naturally from that.

Trying to play jealousy games is NOT desirable. One can't try to emulate what is basically a side effect of having desirable qualities. OP is just describing a side effect and implying to emulate it by subtly flirting with other women. It won't do sh!t unless the guy already has the underlying qualities that would make him attractive and if the guy already has these qualities it not only will be unnecessary to play silly games, but will probably hurt his attractiveness.

I think the advice given by OP has the wrong focus, at best. Focusing your game on negative emotions like jealousy is never a good idea.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Point being this is a farce. She loves you not for you. Get over this part.
Your love for yourself has to be higher then your sacrifice for her.
Treat her like a celibrity she will treat you like a fan. But in essence we are saying the same thing except this "love" part.
Its a lie
Screenshot_20220426-162944~3.png

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If you have to run around and play these games to keep a woman then she's only sticking around as a reaction to it, not because she actually gives a damn about you. If she doesn't give a damn about you, then what the hell is the point of "keeping" a woman? For sex? Hahaha, why give up all the other options or deal with the headache that is cheating for a woman who doesn't really love you?
In an ideal world we wouldn't need to play games, but this just how things are with the vast majority of women these days.

It's a proven fact that Pre selection makes women more attracted to you, touching on what others say about focusing on your purpose, that would increase your smv and make more women attracted to you.

Point being this is a farce. She loves you not for you. Get over this part.
Your love for yourself has to be higher then your sacrifice for her.
Treat her like a celibrity she will treat you like a fan. But in essence we are saying the same thing except this "love" part.
Its a lie
I agree with everything besides the love part, it definitely does exist. There are countless examples of women staying with men who become disabled even though they could easily leave.

Look at old couples who die just minutes apart from each other, love definitely does exist but the problem is people are not willing to commit and take that risk these days.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Serenity

Reaction score
In an ideal world we wouldn't need to play games, but this just how things are with the vast majority of women these days.
Sure, it's your choice how much bullsh!t and compromise you're willing to deal with for the sake of women, I prefer maintaining my sanity. While you place your bets on the vast majority of women, I place my bets on the minority that's worth my time.

I'd rather not bother with women before giving a damn what the majority of them think of me.

Risk30s+

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I had a friend who was a chick who would tell me to talk to girls. Soon as a real hot chick would open me she would get jealous. She would call her a fukin *****. This girl introduced me to girls and guys. But not girls she didn't like. This chick was bisexual.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My current girl has told me this very directly. She's totally aware that she needs that social proof to maintain attraction long term.

Reaction score
Sure, it's your choice how much bullsh!t and compromise you're willing to deal with for the sake of women, I prefer maintaining my sanity. While you place your bets on the vast majority of women, I place my bets on the minority that's worth my time.

I'd rather not bother with women before giving a damn what the majority of them think of me.
messing with these type of women leads guys to their own echo chamber. Notice how they complain about the same type of women lol.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that a girls loyalty also has to do with how mature she is

like for example when something bothers her is she willing to talk about it in a mature way or not

maturity also helps with resolving potential conflicts

even though most women are behaving like spoiled brats , there are good women there . Just that you have to screen them throughly

I think that the ultimate test for an LTR is to start a conflict and see how she reacts to it , or just “generate” a problem and see how she reacts