Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your golden window for your princess is age 22 - 25

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your golden window

Looking back every positive or existing experience i have had with a female she has been under 25

18-21 she is going to be a little too young she will be out partying all the time and constantly getting fvcked by different d1cks

I met my last lTR when she was 21 that was a little too young and she was very immature but over the course of 4 years she blossomed into a wonderful girlfriend

Usually by 22-24 females will have calmed down a bit gotten a lot of the slu1ttyness out of her system and will begin to tire of "boys" their age who can neither fulfil them sexually or psychologically

The smart ones realise they want an older man ...... now everyone else in society hates this dynamic young guys hate it , older women hate it , guys who settled too quickly with females their age hate it.

Anyone who doesn't have it will hate it.

The other advantage you have with women in this age range is that they have far far lower expectations from men in terms of subjective factors like wealth , status or success , she won't expect you to be rich or successful or even be that popular none of the crap older women demand as a pre requisite for pu$$y

younger women are just happy to just bask in your confidence , experience and male dominance and if you do it right they will get hooked

One of my current plates is 22 she is a solid 8 and maybe a 9 on a good day , she is intelligent and very sexy

I constantly tease her and established from the start she will do as she's told

I tell her to send me voice notes she sends me voice notes

i tell her to send me pictures she sends me pictures

I tell her to go lingerie shopping she goes lingerie shopping

If she's a good girl and i tell her she is a good girl .......she loves pleasing me

Some older single women are far far too bitter and "woke" to bow into this natural young feminine archetype

But it works beautifully

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say that the best women are ages 22-25. The typical man is going to have difficulty attracting that age group once he turns 30-31. That's not a sustainable strategy for a lot of men. Even 35-37 year old men with good game will have a tough time attracting 22-25 year olds.

Are you suggesting a sort of "buy and hold" strategy, where men who are 22-28 start relationships with 22-25 year old women and keep those going? "Buy and hold" doesn't quite work as well in this era of unrestrained female hypergamy, where women often check out of extended relationships somewhere between 6-13 years after the relationship starts. Sometimes, they do this when they have kids.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 30 and i haven’t had much trouble i’m in very good physical condition though and i know what buttons to press

If your 30 but look 40 with a gut and are unsure of yourself you can forget about it

Confidence is the single most important factor in male attraction for young females

yes 22-25 year old single chicks are going to be rare opportunities for a 30yrd old to come across

but they do come on the market they are abit like dream properties

And yea i’m going to spend time carefully pair bonding mine to me

Perception is reality and if she perceives you to be high value when she is young this will continue as she ages

I believe it is how very average guys get very beautiful wives

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perception is reality and if she perceives you to be high value when she is young this will continue as she ages

I believe it is how very average guys get very beautiful wives
Wait 10-15 years, these beautiful wives will lose their looks and become average looking while the average guys usually will get more attractive (more money, more confidence, etc..); it's a shift in dynamics but it usually works out well for those that still are married. She gave him her youth, he gave her his commitment. They then work together to raise the kids and improve each other lives. That's how it's suppose to work baring feminist ideology intruding into their relationships.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a high SMV 30 year old man you should have no issue attracting 24-25 year old women. If you do your SMV likely isn't as high as you think.
Agree 100%.

22-26 is definitely the sweet spot, post 27 they are looking to settle down and their ovaries are ringing for babies.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this 100%. I was 31 when i met my 22 year old ex. We broke up two months ago after 3 1/2 years. All was great in the beginning as time went on which is my fault i changed, supplicated a bit, and had issues holding down a job and fell into drinking alot which was a big issue in the relationship. She outgrew me. If I was to do things differently it would of worked out as she was the marriage type IMO...From a foreign country, two relationships. Can cook, clean, do laundry, nurturing. Now at 34 i have more issues attracting woman on online dating in that age range, eventhough im in great shape and look in my 20s when i clean shave. Learn from my mistakes guys.

Also as a side note i was NOT fully happy but it was the best relationship i had to date

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this 100%. I was 31 when i met my 22 year old ex. We broke up two months ago after 3 1/2 years. All was great in the beginning as time went on which is my fault i changed, supplicated a bit, and had issues holding down a job and fell into drinking alot which was a big issue in the relationship. She outgrew me. If I was to do things differently it would of worked out as she was the marriage type IMO...From a foreign country, two relationships. Can cook, clean, do laundry, nurturing. Now at 34 i have more issues attracting woman on online dating in that age range, eventhough im in great shape and look in my 20s when i clean shave. Learn from my mistakes guys.

Also as a side note i was NOT fully happy but it was the best relationship i had to date
Lie about your age online. For in person approaching I'd probably tell the truth if the girl is over 24.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
22-26 is definitely the sweet spot, post 27 they are looking to settle down and their ovaries are ringing for babies.
True. When a woman who is 27-29 gets pregnant for the first time in her life, she keeps the baby even if the relationship isn't in a good place because her ovaries are ringing for a baby. That last sentence was a semi-unfair categorization because women in good relationships with the baby's father at age 28 are often divorced by 40.