Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving in.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been crashing with my sister since I moved back to my home country.

I own a house here which I'm planning on moving back too. Been doing decent with women dispite my current situation.

Been seeing a girl who has become my girlfriend for the last few months.

It's time I start putting wheels in motion and get out of my sister's. My girlfriend is like 30 min drive away.

Life is good.

We toyed with the idea me moving in with her. She's been making up plans in her head how it would logistically work. Mentioned to me about moving things around, clearing out space for my home gym e.t.c.

Financially it would be a brainer, I'd get rental income, side hustle income and a regular income, also the thought of living with her is really appealing.

That said... I'm thinking it might not be the wisest of moves although I've fantasied about it.

As appealing as it seems. I'm guessing settling into my own house, living separately and keeping my independence and ability to monover is going to serve me best in my situation.

Just thought I'd run it past you guys.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Don't be stupid. You own a home. Get a cohabitation agreement before she moves in signed by both. Therefore, she cannot get you thrown out of the home by the cops because you "hit" her. Or, claim ownership by enhancing the home; thus building earned equity in the property. Think logically, not emotionally.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving in with her is a much better option than her moving in with you, in my opinion. The reason being, you can always leave. It is harder to make someone else leave.

But if you do move in, you will eventually end up in a position where the sex decreases, and she places far more demands on you in terms of time, emotional maintenance and financial commitment.

If you are the kind of guy who likes cohabiting, it may be worth it. No-one else but you can make that judgement.

I own a house here which I'm planning on moving back too. Been doing decent with women dispite my current situation.

It's time I start putting wheels in motion and get out of my sister's. My girlfriend is like 30 min drive away.

Life is good.

We toyed with the idea me moving in with her. She's been making up plans in her head how it would logistically work. Mentioned to me about moving things around, clearing out space for my home gym e.t.c.

Financially it would be a brainer, I'd get rental income, side hustle income and a regular income, also the thought of living with her is really appealing.

That said... I'm thinking it might not be the wisest of moves although I've fantasied about it.

As appealing as it seems. I'm guessing settling into my own house, living separately and keeping my independence and ability to monover is going to serve me best in my situation.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score

Life is good.

You already said it..! Ability to manoeuvre & independence. Never move a chick in with you. The house becomes hers, the frame becomes hers, the dog, the cat etc. The sex becomes less & before you know it the freedom you had to spin plates is gone. Unless you’re planning to marry this chick you will face financial and legal difficulties in the long term. The relationship will last longer if you don’t. Don’t do it..!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t move in with a bvtch that isn’t your wife. I don’t get on what planet that cohabitation is a good idea. It completely kills the relationship and you assume much of the same liabilities as a marriage with none of the benefits. Just hard pass on the idea.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Don’t move in with a bvtch that isn’t your wife. I don’t get on what planet that cohabitation is a good idea. It completely kills the relationship and you assume much of the same liabilities as a marriage with none of the benefits. Just hard pass on the idea.
If they are engaged, I do not see that much of an issue. Better to find out of the incompatibilities now then later through a divorce...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantasizing about any woman is a pretty big red flag on your end. Nothing good ever comes of that because reality will inevitably stomp on your fantasies and you might subconsciously trying to hide her red flags.

That said, if she really is the kind of woman that you want to keep around, there isn't anything wrong with moving in with her as long as it doesn't result in some kind of common law situation where she can legally be granted the option of taking your assets by a court.