Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best gym opener ever, will it work... ?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
"One man commented on Alwa Skoog's body shape, another pawed at Ellenor Hansson and Mojje Morales has several times witnessed men following her during training sessions.

Only a few of the women testified to GP about a gym culture with harassment and unwanted approaches. Afterwards, GP contacted several gyms, to find out if they recognized the women's stories. "

This is a news article from my city.. Iam planing to use this article as an "ice breaker".... So at the gym when iam working out, and see IOI from a nice lady i can simply approach her and get her opinion about it.. something like this " Hi, how are you doing ? " So i just read this article and i must ask you, is this true ...? are guys really harassing woman at the gym ?

Please note that iam 6"4 and i work out like 6 days/week and i get alot of attention from woman already, but as an opener this feels like a homerun for me.

What you say players ?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can try it out but I dont like it personally.

IMO the best openers especially in gym/social circle situations where the person has already seen you around and possible given IOIs is the most simple and low effort opener, like go and say hi and then the most basic low effort convo. Sort of like you are talking to someone you already know so there is no reason to make an effort or try hard for convo.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure women do not like scripted openers at all they died in 2005

personally i like the " hey that weight isn't going to lift itself" when she is taking a break

It's non committal , puts her in a position of needing to qualify herself and doesn't sound scripted or creepy

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"One man commented on Alwa Skoog's body shape, another pawed at Ellenor Hansson and Mojje Morales has several times witnessed men following her during training sessions.

Only a few of the women testified to GP about a gym culture with harassment and unwanted approaches. Afterwards, GP contacted several gyms, to find out if they recognized the women's stories. "

This is a news article from my city.. Iam planing to use this article as an "ice breaker".... So at the gym when iam working out, and see IOI from a nice lady i can simply approach her and get her opinion about it.. something like this " Hi, how are you doing ? " So i just read this article and i must ask you, is this true ...? are guys really harassing woman at the gym ?

Please note that iam 6"4 and i work out like 6 days/week and i get alot of attention from woman already, but as an opener this feels like a homerun for me.

What you say players ?
This has to be the dumbest idea ever. You want to "open" women by asking them about sexual harassment? That's kind of like pulling up to a random cop car and saying "Excuse me officer, do you think it's common for people to smuggle drugs in the trunks of their cars?" How do you think the cop is going to react?

What 99% of the so-called PUA's don't understand is that you have to approach women with positive energy and a good vibe. Asking them weird questions and talking about negative experiences is the opposite of that.

Last edited:

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not about what you say bro. stop wasting time trying to figure out what to say.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
No such thing as openers, just say whatever.

What comes out you're mouth only matters after she has sized up you're smv.

You're smv will determine how she reacts to you.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, "Hi I'm Charm" works the best.

if she wants you to ask her out the next time she sees you she will say "Hi Charm!" unbidden.

It's awesome. Be polite and friendly and women come TO you!.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad opener, do not use. I don't think scripted openers died in 2005. There was a standard opener in bars from Roosh's "Bang" that I used well in the 2010s.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really in gyms just don't try too hard, if you are know for hitting people up to start a convo, then you can do it normally if not you are trying too hard and they will notice