Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever drop hints on a date to a woman that you have plenty of other options?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems good to indirectly let a woman know on a date that you go on many dates all the time, have many options, and that she is not the only one? How do you say it? It seems to to make the woman more interested for some reason.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but I've taken dates to places where other women greeted me by name,and they saw how those women looked at me and treated me,

I show, not tell...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but I've taken dates to places where other women greeted me by name,and they saw how those women looked at me and treated me,

I show, not tell...
This. And then the girl brings it up later. The envy is real.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One brought up the way they addressed me.... both first and last name...."Like you talk about Celebrities"

TheProspect

Reaction score
How do you say it?
Planning to say (indirectly or directly) that you have plenty of options, in order to demonstrate your value, can easily backfire and come off as contrived & insecure... Especially if you know you don't have options. You'd also be qualifying yourself to her in a way, which is neediness.

Instead, let your actions during the date and perceived availability outside of it speak for you.

Now of course if during the natural flow of conversation you are able to cleverly & subtly insinuate you are a desirable man, that's another thing. But primarily this will come across more naturally by your confidence and social adroitness while on a date (showing you are comfortable with women because you're around them a lot), and your availability outside of the date (you aren't waiting by your phone for her text and overeager to see her & fit her into your schedule).

And as Rocky mentioned, bringing a girl to a social circle or environment that you are popular or known within is also a good idea, as it will establish social proof.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her discovering other women completely up to her. You will look stronger for not bringing it up. Women are especially attuned to this kind of game even if you think you are being subtle - and it comes off desperate. On the other hand, if they have to poke and prod for a good while before you finally divulge a hint that other women are in the picture - this gets the hamster spinning.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t act about that life- be about that life. They can just tell when you have options. It’s in your level of eagerness, body language, and punctuality. One of the best things guys can do is keep those first dates short. Stop lingering and shvt. You have some place to be!

Ive had women ask me outright if I was seeing other women. Always respond with the truth - “yes I am!”

These broads need to compete for you. They want to compete for you!

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t act about that life- be about that life. They can just tell when you have options. It’s in your level of eagerness, body language, and punctuality. One of the best things guys can do is keep those first dates short. Stop lingering and shvt. You have some place to be!

Ive had women ask me outright if I was seeing other women. Always respond with the truth - “yes I am!”

These broads need to compete for you. They want to compete for you!
ya but the super hot 10/10 and smart types don't seem to feel the need to compete for anyone.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The others here have great points, but honestly it’s a paradox.

I can tell you must not have that much options, because if you really had options, you wouldn’t be asking this question as you wouldn’t care…and that’s the point.

IMO the biggest sign for women that you have options is being able to walk away. Don’t put up with any of their sh!t, and if it comes your way don’t tolerate it, reduce your time talking to them and give your attention to someone else.

They’d be more attracted to you if you do this, but that shouldn’t be the reason why you’re doing it in the first place.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems good to indirectly let a woman know on a date that you go on many dates all the time, have many options, and that she is not the only one? How do you say it? It seems to to make the woman more interested for some reason.
most women your age are looking to lead a miserable life with a beta provider, who has no boundaries and holds them accountable for sh*t.

the minute she sniffs too much competition, she will ghost you.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems good to indirectly let a woman know on a date that you go on many dates all the time, have many options, and that she is not the only one?
Absolutely. Fake it until she gets PREGNANT. Once she gets pregnant, then you can tell her you know 0 girls and she is the only once that had sex with you.

But make sure she gets Pregnant first. Before she gets pregnant, you know every actress in Hollywood.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually post pictures with girls I know of hang out with on social media. Any girl I'm dating or talking to will see that so I don't have to say anything, I joke about girls once in a while too.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve tried this but it seems to get them to auto eject rather than be more interested. Likewise when I have multiple women on the go, it becomes harder to attract women

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them suspect it but never actually straight up confirm it. Be mysterious. Let their hamster spin, the more they think about **** like this (and trust me they will unless you're a loser), the more they will become infatuated with you. If you straight up confirm you're banging 7 other sluts, a lot will eject.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sound like something someone would who has never actual dated a women before would do. like the guy who says my girlfriend goes to another highschool.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with striker_93 above
it's not about dropping hints
it's about the way you carry yourself
if it seems to her that you don't care if you lose her, then that shows you have plenty of other options
part of that is not being politically correct. not apologizing for your opinions.