Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arrogant Older Woman Approached Me

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious she had some work done and carried herself in an obnoxious way so I told her “I don’t date old women”. She got so pissed and walked off.

typically I wouldn’t respond this way but this ***** needed to be knocked down a peg or two.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious she had some work done and carried herself in an obnoxious way so I told her “I don’t date old women”. She got so pissed and walked off.

typically I wouldn’t respond this way but this ***** needed to be knocked down a peg or two.
Lol nice

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think she was at one time what you'd probably consider around these parts a "smoking hot 9"

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't know the whole story because you left out a lot of detail. carried herself in an obnoxious way how? what did she say to you? how did she offend you? why was she talking to you to begin with?
I don't know why guys feel the need to offend a rude woman. when a woman is being rude to me (happens every day, in fact happened yesterday and today) I just walk away. I used to have the urge to say "I hope you get breast cancer" or "I'm sorry I didn't know you are on your period" but then I realized that doesn't accomplish anything.

markalem

Don Juan
Reaction score
what was the context? i am curious to know how this interaction started.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the whole story because you left out a lot of detail. carried herself in an obnoxious way how? what did she say to you? how did she offend you? why was she talking to you to begin with?
I don't know why guys feel the need to offend a rude woman. when a woman is being rude to me (happens every day, in fact happened yesterday and today) I just walk away. I used to have the urge to say "I hope you get breast cancer" or "I'm sorry I didn't know you are on your period" but then I realized that doesn't accomplish anything.
You’re part of the problem.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what was the context? i am curious to know how this interaction started.
At Hooters of all places and I guess she either worked there and was there on her day off or she knew someone who worked there. I’m at the bar and she comes over with the opener “hey cowboy, if you buy me a drink I may consider sitting next to you”. Said what I said. End of story. Not very compelling. But I did it because women need to understand that’s not the way to talk to a man.

markalem

Don Juan
Reaction score
At Hooters of all places and I guess she either worked there and was there on her day off or she knew someone who worked there. I’m at the bar and she comes over with the opener “hey cowboy, if you buy me a drink I may consider sitting next to you”. Said what I said. End of story. Not very compelling. But I did it because women need to understand that’s not the way to talk to a man.
I agree with you. she obviously thought all men are desperate simps. great job.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad to see a woman getting old but good job anyway. If all men were like this we wouldn't be having the problems that we do in the west.

markalem

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad to see a woman getting old but good job anyway. If all men were like this we wouldn't be having the problems that we do in the west.
My overall impression is that the OP is decent and he prefaced this by saying he wouldnt answer like that typically. this makes me convinced she was arrogant as she probably was her whole life and her younger days. Karma is hard pill to swallow (suppository in this case, and kudos to OP for delivering it).

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Good one op. Im thinking of trying "You seem like a good person but you dont pass the boner test" one of these days.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always go up to women and tell them that if they suck my dik I might consider buying them a drink.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re part of the problem.
Hilarious!
The OP accuses @espanish as being “part of the problem.”
Meanwhile, this chick is still living in the OP’s head and the OP came here to get some emotional support.

I’m thinking that the OP’s behavior sounds more problematic to me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m at the bar and she comes over with the opener “hey cowboy, if you buy me a drink I may consider sitting next to you”.
If I were told this by a woman my age or younger, I'd get a creative response without buying a drink. No idea how the interplay would go. Over the course of my life, I've bought more drinks on dates than I have when randomly obtaining prospects.

If a woman older than me does this, I'm nexting her. I'll say, I'm not interested.

None of us were actually there so we don't know exactly how it played out.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually treat everyone nice... they might have attractive friends. Besides, why hate? I leave that to the haters. Plus, the woman is old. She probably has enough issues already.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think you've got this backwards. If you buy me a drink I'll let you sit next to me."

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least I don't post a vague story with no beginning and no end.
I posted this while I was there, dude. I was also like 4 drinks in. Next time I’ll wait til I get home to type out all the details.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My overall impression is that the OP is decent and he prefaced this by saying he wouldnt answer like that typically. this makes me convinced she was arrogant as she probably was her whole life and her younger days. Karma is hard pill to swallow (suppository in this case, and kudos to OP for delivering it).
Her mannerisms as well as her loud mouth gave the impression she thought she was hot ****. Very annoying to me and not something I go for.