Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you think opposing LGBT is such a "Taboo" topic in the West, when in other societies is quite normal?

Walkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
It seems its fine to 'bash women', which I don't encourage. However, it seems many "Progressive websites like men acting like clowns and going against women. On the other hand, opposing the LGBT movement seems to truly be taboo and it can land you in trouble.

Its very interesting, people have many theories however, I'd like to hear your own opinion.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The West is targeted for destruction, and the emasculation of masculine men is a primary tactic towards this end. You get rid of/weaken tough guys, you weaken potential resistance. By stifling dissent, the pussification can more easily achieved.

As to why the West and not other parts of the world, it's seen as the primary opposition to a communistic New World Order. Americans, in particular, are tougher, smarter, and less compliant - genetically speaking - than other parts of the world.

This is in spite of whatever offhand scoffing @EyeBRollin might have on the subject. Lol.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more gay men, the less competition for me. I’m a fan

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are naturally bisexual anyways
Maybe true, but the percentage of women who are open to a sexual encounter with another woman increased 6x from '08 to '15. Regardless of their natural state, as social mores change, so will behaviour.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more gay men, the less competition for me. I’m a fan
How about all the lesbian and bisexual women?
I don't know about gay men reducing competition. The idea works if there are more gay men but not a corresponding increase in lesbian women. I doubt that has happened. Homosexuality has likely not impacted male competition that much but am open to seeing stats on this to change my mind.

Millennials and Gen Z very much identify with being LBGT+. 11% of Millennials identify and 21% of Gen Z identifies. Only 2.6% of Baby Boomers identify. In generations prior to Millennials, LBGT+ identification was low.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, liberty is a core part of the west. Most of the places that hate LGBT aren't exactly about free markets and freedom.

That doesn't mean that we haven't gone way too far in the opposite direction when we bend over backwards to accommodate 1% of weirdos with extreme fetishes and lifestyles

I am a big fan of bisexual women however.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe true, but the percentage of women who are open to a sexual encounter with another woman increased 6x from '08 to '15. Regardless of their natural state, as social mores change, so will behaviour.
I argue it was always there just that women are more likely to adhere to social norms. When it became normal, they allowed themselves to be what they already were

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, liberty is a core part of the west. Most of the places that hate LGBT aren't exactly about free markets and freedom.

That doesn't mean that we haven't gone way too far in the opposite direction when we bend over backwards to accommodate 1% of weirdos with extreme fetishes and lifestyles
It's not 1% anymore. The argument that LBGT was a small percentage of the population was a valid one until roughly 2010, when a good portion of the Millennials (1981-1996, Pew Research definition) had reached adulthood. It is interesting that in 2012, only 5.8% of Millennials claimed to be LBGT, whereas in 2021, that was 10.5%. I'm not able to explain the nearly doubling in LBGT identification among grown up Millennials in a 9 year period.

I am a big fan of bisexual women however.
They are good targets for 3somes. I don't know how common it is for most men to encounter truly bisexual women. Maybe some of the under 30 guys are encountering this more. I have had a 3some. It wasn't easy to achieve. The best seducer I know in real life has a notch count over 100 and never had a 3some.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not 1% anymore. The argument that LBGT was a small percentage of the population was a valid one until roughly 2010, when a good portion of the Millennials (1981-1996, Pew Research definition) had reached adulthood. It is interesting that in 2012, only 5.8% of Millennials claimed to be LBGT, whereas in 2021, that was 10.5%. I'm not able to explain the nearly doubling in LBGT identification among grown up Millennials in a 9 year period.
The 1% I'm referring to is like trans people, non-binary, gender fluid and other weird extreme stuff that warrants laws about pronouns and laws making bathrooms unisex and things like that.

You can get banned on Twitter for not respecting people's pronouns but 99% of everyone including regular LGBT people just have normal pronouns.

They are good targets for 3somes. I don't know how common it is for most men to encounter truly bisexual women. Maybe some of the under 30 guys are encountering this more. I have had a 3some. It wasn't easy to achieve. The best seducer I know in real life has a notch count over 100 and never had a 3some.
Threesomes are still rare and difficult but they're at their easiest when you date a slvtty bisexual chick.

it sometimes feels like half of girls are (or claim to be) bisexual lol, but I'm not complaining.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys don't really think the bisexual aspect through. They think an increase of girls being practicing bisexuals is neutral or even good due to some whimsical threesome fantasy. They don't consider that an increase in LGBT women paired with a stagnant pool of LGBT men is disastrous for straight men.

FWIW, I think the percentage of LGBT individuals is increasing for both genders. However, it's increasing far more rapidly for women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because they have finally gained somewhat mainstream acceptance after thousands of years of being bashed, killed, persecuted, etc.

The days of calling someone "gay" or "a fag" growing up in a teasing manner is over with.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LGBT rights have always been controversial.

The only difference now is social media so it only appears to be more pronounced.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys don't really think the bisexual aspect through. They think an increase of girls being practicing bisexuals is neutral or even good due to some whimsical threesome fantasy. They don't consider that an increase in LGBT women paired with a stagnant pool of LGBT men is disastrous for straight men.

FWIW, I think the percentage of LGBT individuals is increasing for both genders. However, it's increasing far more rapidly for women.
Bisexual women are still like most women. They won't approach, so they're still extremely likely to date men.

I've also noticed that the majority of them have a sexual attraction to women but they're not trying to replace men or marry a wife. However they'd pick a girl for hookups.

The main thing to worry about imo is that they're still open to banging other chicks while dating a man. Which is good if you get a threeway or to watch her make out with girls at the bar, not so good if she's hooking up with her bestie while you're at work lol.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bisexual women are still like most women. They won't approach, so they're still extremely likely to date men.

I've also noticed that the majority of them have a sexual attraction to women but they're not trying to replace men or marry a wife. However they'd pick a girl for hookups.

The main thing to worry about imo is that they're still open to banging other chicks while dating a man. Which is good if you get a threeway or to watch her make out with girls at the bar, not so good if she's hooking up with her bestie while you're at work lol.
For every woman who chooses another woman instead of a man for a sexual encounter, a man misses out.

I don't have data but I suspect women are less flaky when dealing with other women. Women are less dangerous than men. This should reduce meet up apprehension.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think opposing LGBT is such a "Taboo" topic in the West, when in other societies is quite normal?
Honestly and personally I do not give fvck and would never give them a some special treatment.
If they would yap about pronouns I would laugh hard and then require them to call me a submarine.

And.. yes there is only 2 sexes, change my mind.

Remember guys that they can only win if you listen to them and bend to their will.
The more we ignore this kind of ridiculous nonsense the better it is and the less attention the less they will receive. so don't give in to this crazy narcissism and let them silence you because they require that we must listen to their feelings.

No we're not.
Truth is that no one gives a fvck about your feelings. A normal sane person knows this and operates the world after this common rule.

However, this of course also applies to the gay community and the left that somehow doesn't think this applies to them too; and all the crazy people there that think we should pay them special required attention and treatment to their feelings.

That's just a new height of bat shiete craziness.

If you're dude that likes going around in women's dresses, fine. I have nothing against it, just don't bother me with it or attempt to force feed me with your believes.

Last edited: