Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo Tomassi EMBARRASINGLY Loses Debate to Lauren Southern

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never take advice about women from a dude that doesn’t look like he could pull the types of women you can. This guy would blow his load the moment he shook hands with girls ive dated. And I’m no Chad!
I concur; Rollo is definitely lower-normie tier at best, just like the men commenting on him.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur; Rollo is definitely lower-normie tier at best, just like the men commenting on him.
Rollo pulled during the golden years of the rock band culture where everyone went to festivals to have sex and do drugs. You can technically still do that today, but the culture is far more picky and strict than it use to be in that regard. So in a way, he did it during the easy time. Not to discount him cause he does say some good stuff now and again. I respect him.

However, it cannot be stressed that if you want *****, join a band or the music industry at least, or some other art related industry that has big access to easy women.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo was like a politician here, taking his sweet time answering simple questions by over intellectualising and making it so convoluted that in the end, the question wasn’t answered but rather “dodged”. I know he takes forever to answer something simple, but this time was extraordinarily convoluted. And Lauren is right, there’s a lot of content and content creators that sit and ***** about women’s nature but barely provide any solutions. Almost as if it’s designed to keep wounded men miserable so they come back and keep the grift going (sounds like a bald Canadian single mother enthusiast as-well as two clowns who run a podcast I know of). Because let’s face it, it’s so ****ing easy to make money off of the dudes who watch rule zero and the content creators, they’re bitter and miserable and don’t want to admit it. Have to say Lauren had rollo by the balls in this debate, his voice cracks and how he lost his frame was actually pretty ****ing funny to witness. She had him sitting there, shivering like a ****ting dog lmao.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting exchange. Can't disagree that Rollo is way too verbose and deflective instead of just directly answering questions. I think he's been typing and speaking the same content so much, a lot of it is on auto pilot. Which is a big part of being media-trained, eventually it becomes a script.

But really, who cares? Whoever made this video had a real ax to grind. Just take the useful stuff Rollo gave us and ignore the rest. I honestly don't see the point in watching these guys debate or discuss. A podcast about the red pill sounds like absolute torture.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never take advice about women from a dude that doesn’t look like he could pull the types of women you can. This guy would blow his load the moment he shook hands with girls ive dated. And I’m no Chad!
Please Post pics you can blur them out

Not hating on you but I've heard guys whom I personally met claim the girls they were dating are "12s" just to meet those girls in person and she was a 6 at best

Not saying that's you but having met half a dozen guys of this site, some guys like to "fudge" the quality of the women they deal with

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying that's you but having met half a dozen guys of this site, some guys like to "fudge" the quality of the women they deal with
I don't understand why. When you seen those hb12s(6s in reality), didn't you lose more respect for those dudes being bullshiiters, than what you would have if they were real?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why. When you seen those hb12s(6s in reality), didn't you lose more respect for those dudes being bullshiiters, than what you would have if they were real?
As I said I met these guys on this site when I was younger "HItting the field" not all guys were like this(I met 5-6 different guys this doesn't include the RSD/PUA's guys I met in person hitting the field, etc)). One guy whom I met the first guy ever he ended up married to a beautiful woman and is living in California. The guy who claimed that was a HB12 but was a 6 actually ended up being a PUA weirdo type.

Needless to say I make it a rule not to meet guys of this site anymore not that it matters because being in my late 30s my focused is my 2 business and amassing wealth instead of chasing after club women