Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What's in it for me???"

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title is the response from many of the (few) females I've been chatting with on Tinder and other sexual market apps.

On these apps, I wrote clearly and frankly in my profile that I'm looking for a no-string-attached FWB relationship in which I would be happy to spend my time together with a partner in which we can do everything from talking, dining out, to of course having sex.

This way, any girl that matched me would be a very big potential lay. Please find my older thread about a FWB chick that I've been banging like animals that I haven't even learned her last name, I found her using this technique.

So, in my latest convo with another chick, it went like this:

Me: By matching me, I assume you already read my profile?
Her: FWB huh? WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Me: Orgasm so intense you cannot walk properly for the rest of the week.

The broad unmatched me.

Of course, I'm fully aware by asking that question, she wants money. But in a subsconcious level, this reflects the way many modern women perceive sex:

To them, it's not a mutual activity that brings pleasure & joy to both parties, but more like a favour/privilege/even blessing that they bestow upon the men. As if, only men enjoys the sexual pleasure from sex and they don't. As if, by having sex with us, they're giving away their power like they're making a sacrifice of some sort. Crazy, I know.

What caused this, you might ask? I think it's the endless generations of simps that have been putting women on a pedestal to beg for sex from them that caused this.

Your input?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah, some years ago I noticed girls on Tinder will bang Chad Thunderc0ck for free or in exchange for exclusivity, and bang non Chads in exchange for money, even though they are not professional h00kers. Never thought about posting about it on SoSuave but it could be worth a discussion.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title is the response from many of the (few) females I've been chatting with on Tinder and other sexual market apps.

On these apps, I wrote clearly and frankly in my profile that I'm looking for a no-string-attached FWB relationship in which I would be happy to spend my time together with a partner in which we can do everything from talking, dining out, to of course having sex.

This way, any girl that matched me would be a very big potential lay. Please find my older thread about a FWB chick that I've been banging like animals that I haven't even learned her last name, I found her using this technique.

So, in my latest convo with another chick, it went like this:

Me: By matching me, I assume you already read my profile?
Her: FWB huh? WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Me: Orgasm so intense you cannot walk properly for the rest of the week.
Plenty of girls on Tinder are sexually aggressive, and far naughtier than you. But. Let them initiate it. As long as I matched thier level. i never had a problem.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, some years ago I noticed girls on Tinder will bang Chad Thunderc0ck for free or in exchange for exclusivity, and bang non Chads in exchange for money, even though they are not professional h00kers.
Only amateur hookers...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of girls on Tinder are sexually aggressive, and far naughtier than you. But. Let them initiate it.
How does one accomplish this, if they need to rely on game to get their foot in the door. Maybe due to lack of looks.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To them, it's not a mutual activity that brings pleasure & joy to both parties, but more like a favour/privilege/even blessing that they bestow upon the men. As if, only men enjoys the sexual pleasure from sex and they don't. As if, by having sex with us, they're giving away their power like they're making a sacrifice of some sort. Crazy, I know.

What caused this, you might ask? I think it's the endless generations of simps that have been putting women on a pedestal to beg for sex from them that caused this.

Your input?
I think this might be true for some women. Simps are the men that will persist in the face of this attitude, and women don't respect men that simp, they just take advantage of them. And then they date and marry chads who don't play their stupid games.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would question more you guys willing to bend to appease such questions, also if a woman are asking for money to meat up I would just, i'm sorry I though you was looking for a date, not selling your sex services

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you OP. I wouldn't have worded your response that way but I def would've made it a point to state that sex benefits both parties. I like to jokingly point that out after sex by saying "you're welcome". It's good, honest humour.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an advertisement for fat chicks, genital herpes and STD cases.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first reaction was "bruh what kind of bio is that?"

but if its working for you, then great.
My bio was something like: ‘just looking to hang out, have casual fun. Nothing serious.’ Or, if traveling: ‘I’ll be in (City X) on business for a night. Up for drinks & hanging out?’ Worked fine. I’m not sure women pay all that much attention to the bio.