Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My latest Field Report (April-1st-2022)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi my fellow SS brothers,

Straight to the point:

I just moved to this new apartment building around two-and-a-half months ago, and there's this grocery store chain nearby that I have been frequently shopping at.

So, there's this particular cashier chick that caught my attention since the first day because she has, at least to me, the nicest looking body in all the old, ugly, grumpy, and overweight female co-workers.

And, my guts feelings told me that, during my trips there over the last 2,5 months, she noticed me too, but frankly, as a SS member, I know damn well when it comes to girls working at service sectors, their friendly manners & behaviours don't mean a damn thing, 99,9% she was being nice to me because it's her job.

I wanted to make a move but I couldn't for 2 reasons:

1. To be honest, I was (and I still am) very bad at cold-approach game.

2. I shop here almost on a daily basis, so if she rejected me, it could make my trips there less comfy.

I repeat: I suck at cold-approach and I'm still working on it.

So, today, guess what happens?

At the checkout counter, I noticed she appeared more cheerful than usual when she saw me, so I casually ask her:

"So what's your name?"

To which she replied "My name's Jenny (not her real name though)", and can you guys fvcking believe it? The moment she replied to me she leaned forward me immediately, like this picture but more incredible than it:

I mean, her body language was fvcking INCREDIBLE, which made me speechless and frozen for a brief moment (I know, I know, it's embarassing) before I could said clumsily something like "Oh yeah? Nice to meet you Jenny, my name is manfrombelow", to which she continued:

"This is my last day working here, I'm moving to ABC branch from next week"

That's it. That's fvcking it. She's giving me the greenest light in the history of all green lights and I couldn't let this pvssy got away like I used to do numerous times in the past.

So, taking a deep breath, and trying very hard to not give a fvck about the other cashiers who are obviously listenning to our conversation, I asked her:

"So do you have Whatsappp, so we can get in touch when you leave here?"

She nodded, and quickly wrote down her name + phone on the back of the bill and gave it to me.

And that's it.

So my takeaway lesson from this experience is that: Cold-approach only works with girls who have already had at least some positive feelings for you.

In my case, it's clearly that this girl has been waiting for me to ask for her number the whole time. My guts feelings were right when I noticed her positive body language towards me.

And, when a girl leans forward you, 100% she wants you to ask her out or at least ask for her goddamned phone number.

That's it, folks. I'll keep this thread going.

Last edited:

justanub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha happy for you man, must feel good! Keep it up don’t waste that energy and use it to cold approach again and again

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Awesome. The “lean forward” move is totally legit and a very solid IOI.

I’ve seen chicks lean across the bar like that to hit on bartender guys and pass them their phones to get his number. Or bartender chicks do that when they really like a customer.*

*I know you weren’t at a bar, but in terms of body language/IOIs, it’s the same.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha happy for you man, must feel good! Keep it up don’t waste that energy and use it to cold approach again and again
Thank you. It felt incredible and gave me a hard boost of self-confidence for the entire fvcking day. Now I'm going to ask her out as soon as possible.

But I don't think I'll just go around doing cold approaches like there's no tomorrow. I still like to stick to my personal principle: Only approach the ones who clearly showed a certain amount of positive interestes in me first.

Awesome. The “lean forward” move is totally legit and a very solid IOI.

I’ve seen chicks lean across the bar like that to hit on bartender guys and pass them their numbers. Or bartender chicks do that when they really like a customer.*

*I know you weren’t at a bar, but in terms of body language/IOIs, it’s the same.
Yeah bro, it was my 1st time experiencing such a strong IOI from a girl, and it was incredible the way she did it. The moment I asked for her name, it's like I finally touched her mental G-spot so she just leaned the fvck forward me and make eye contact. I mean she was like fvck my co-workers and fvck the people waiting behind this dude, I'm glad he finally asked for my fvcking name (or sth like that).

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold-approach only works with girls who have already had at least some positive feelings for you.
Your situation with the cashier who was about to move on to another job wasn't a pure cold approach. You two were acquaintances as a result of you shopping in that grocery store regularly over time.

My cold approaches on walking paths, in malls, in the grocery store with other customers, are generally with women who are just seeing me for the the first time a few seconds earlier. There isn't much time to develop positive feelings except for whatever they observe with me on the surface.

For you, I am glad you recognized a positive ROI from an acquaintance.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

After I got her number, which was around mid-day, I figured I'd let her wait instead of sending her a text right away, so I wouldn't look too needy and besides she'd still be in her shift anyway, right?

So around 6 hours later, at about 5:30 PM, I finally added her and sent some texts saying hello, that it's nice she gave me her number, asking about how her last day working at this branch went blah blah blah.... To which she still replied.

And then I shot her this message:

"So are you going to be free next Thursday or Friday? I'd like us to go out and find something nice to eat ^^"

And it's been 17 hours so far and NO REPLIES, at all. Just dead silence from her!

So, that's it, I'm not crossing my fingers or anything and I'm willing to accept reality as it is.

But I have to be honest: If only I knew where/how I messed up during the brief exchange of texts with her, I would do better in the future.

Your input?

Last edited:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your input?
So around 6 hours later, at about 5:30 PM, I finally added her and sent some texts saying hello, that it's nice she gave me her number, asking about how her last day working at this branch went blah blah blah.... To which she still replied.
I wouldn't have done this.

"So are you going to be free next Thursday or Friday? I'd like us to go out and find something nice to eat ^^"
Would have just opened with this after a couple days. Like "Hey it's X from Y, are you free next friday/thirsday blah blah let's go eat somehting and hang out"

But if she's interested it doesn't really matter what you say/do.

suavymente

Reaction score
UPDATE:

After I got her number, which was around mid-day, I figured I'd let her wait instead of sending her a text right away, so I wouldn't look too needy and besides she'd still be in her shift anyway, right?

And it's been 17 hours so far and NO REPLIES, at all. Just dead silence from her!

So, that's it, I'm not crossing my fingers or anything and I'm willing to accept reality as it is.

But I have to be honest: If only I knew where/how I messed up during the brief exchange of texts with her, I would do better in the future.

Your input?
Broooo... You seem too indecisive and friendly from the get go. I don't like the 'id like us to go out and find something nice to eat' especially the ^^. Be direct

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job approaching and getting the number.

Don't worry about one woman.

This is a numbers game. Think volume.

One woman should not occupy any of your head space.

Always be pursuing multiple women. It evens out your personality. You naturally become less needy and get better results.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

So after a full day, she finally texted me:

"Can we do it the week after? Cuz I'm still working my last week here?"

So what the fvck happened to her "last day working" last Friday? Anyhow, this is how I responded after making her wait for nearly a day too:

"Cool, we'll meet after this week then"

And that's it. She has not replied so far. But it's not a big deal because the ball is in her court now. Like you guys said, if she's really that interested, she'll make it easy for us to meet. My guts feelings are telling me that there was something that I did/didn't do or said/didn't said that lowered her interest level. But everything is a lesson learned, ain't it?

I'll keep this thread updated.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Final Update:

So, I waited until Friday of the week after to send her a text to ask her out. And guess what? NO ANSWER.

So I deleted her off of my contact list.

Perhaps she was not really that into me like I had perceived, but at least I made a move. Thank you gents!

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
You achieved a lot of objectives:
- got the number
- asked her out
- found out she is not interested
- found out she is not a time waster or AW
- closed the chapter and can start fresh with another

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Probably wouldn't have mattered in this case but I would suggest reading up on text game because this was not very good.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, ^this is a perfect example of when to "walk away," there is a thread floating around here somewhere discussing this very thing.

Second, I'm female and was reading your texts from a female perspective and honestly @manfrombeldon't I didn't see anything "wrong" with how you played it.
There is so much emphasis on 'text game" when the reality is when a woman has high interest it really doesn't matter what you say

Who knows what's going on with her. Just a guess but she might have noticed your "interested" vibe and decided to test it out, OR she may have been truly interested at the time, but changed her mind.

Not proud to admit about my own gender, and I've been guilty of this too, but women can be changeable and fickle. For absolutely no reason at all.

Lastly, re approach, there was a popular poster on SS who would advise men to wait for a "window," a green light from a chick (a smile, a subtle eye f*ck) before approaching, that way you're more likely to succeed.

So I think you handled your approach well too!
Thank you for your honest input. I am fully aware that women are fickle and flaky by nature, especially when they have no interestes in a guy, or that they used to have interestes in him to give him their contact number (like my case) but a few days later they change their mind.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done mate. Everything was handled well. Not pushing any dates with being needy over text. Making your intentions clear.

Strike this one off as great practice. We move.

Exactly. I now have realized that my text game is not very good, and it needs massive improvement.
Something I am tryna work on too. No biggie man. Keep it up.