Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women getting easier for you guys?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit that despite my looks, it is harder to get women passively. However, depending on the place, it becomes easy or hard. Some women may not be into who I look like and then there's time when women definitely are. For instance, put me in a place where there's a lot of ratchet women, I get looks all the time. Put me at a high class joint, suddenly I am invisible save for the small glances I will get from a girl now and again. I've told SW15 this already, but I am very lazy when it comes to women except when I am in an environment with my art-based hobby. There I become more alive cause I care about what is around me. But anywhere else, I am not very assertive in grabbing women. I can definitely talk to them without fear. But things would be a tad easier if women were not afraid to approach me. Though I would rather the hotter girls be more bold to do so than the uglier ones who tend to be more brave.

Hard lesson: if you want a girl, go up to her. I 100% get behind this method. That's how I got a lot of my most important lays. I was interested in the girls and I initiated conversation. It is far easier to do this if the girl is already an acquaintance.

And yes, women have high anxiety with going after guys these days. Alas, it doesn't stop them from pursuing a guy they really, really like.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems exactly the same, as when I was single, over a decade ago. Only change really is OLD. Women seem the same.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in shock that such things as wall-mounted controllers exist. I'd comment further on this post if not for how shocked I am. Not trying to be offensive, but maybe she gets turned on by you having basic f**king discernment.
What are you talking about?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time you get hold of her at 27 she’s a black heart and a dangerous insect without ability to feel love/attachment.
Even if she waited until 16 to start taking penis, that's 11 years of penis. Sure, most women would have some extended boyfriends during those 11 years.

What about meeting a woman at 30 or 35?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Most women are *******s these days and they’re only getting worse.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it has been for a while. Once I got my **** together in my mid to late 20's and found peace within myself I started doing better with women.

It was not always this way. Pre-21 I felt alone and unwanted by women quite a lot even though I have what you call "nice looks". I had low confidence and poor self esteem.
I was like that too at one point then got comfortable (due to all the women I had in the rotation) then it seemed like the world caught up and started passing me by. So I had to go back to self improvement. I hope to soon be in a comfortable position again.

I will admit that despite my looks, it is harder to get women passively. However, depending on the place, it becomes easy or hard. Some women may not be into who I look like and then there's time when women definitely are. For instance, put me in a place where there's a lot of ratchet women, I get looks all the time. Put me at a high class joint, suddenly I am invisible save for the small glances I will get from a girl now and again. I've told SW15 this already, but I am very lazy when it comes to women except when I am in an environment with my art-based hobby. There I become more alive cause I care about what is around me. But anywhere else, I am not very assertive in grabbing women. I can definitely talk to them without fear. But things would be a tad easier if women were not afraid to approach me. Though I would rather the hotter girls be more bold to do so than the uglier ones who tend to be more brave.

Hard lesson: if you want a girl, go up to her. I 100% get behind this method. That's how I got a lot of my most important lays. I was interested in the girls and I initiated conversation. It is far easier to do this if the girl is already an acquaintance.

And yes, women have high anxiety with going after guys these days. Alas, it doesn't stop them from pursuing a guy they really, really like.
I can relate. Put me back in the environment I grew up in and I'll slay every last one of those hos. But since my status is higher, naturally I aim higher by surrounding myself with people of similar status. It's there that I feel a little intimidated by the women since they themselves are either of higher status or present themselves to be. Different environment requires different game, which I'm trying to achieve.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting that you'd bring up this subject. I've been recently thinking about this.

I belong to a few meetup groups and have lately noticed more women giving off overt signals. With age, I know that I'm not getting any more handsome. I've also not read anything to aid in an ability to read women any better than usual. I was beginning to wonder if this was a result of the change of seasons/weather. If so, I was wondering if I was unknowingly exuding a different vibe or if warmer weather was motivating the women.

No matter the reason(s) yeah... I have also noticed a more positive trend with the ladies.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell that you must be a pro because you used the word “simp” in your response. I hear that all the cool kids are saying it these days.

Be careful of that. Women often fake interest to see if you simp. If you reciprocate then it's Game Over. E.g. She smiles at you and bats her eyelids. You smile back and approach her. She goes cold. They do it all the time - just for fun. In women's eyes men in 2022 are horny losers. If you show women any sexual interest they put you in "horny loser" category.

Women are utter ego maniacs. They have to know that every single guy wants to bang her. Then she chooses the best ones.

The market is not getting easier for genuine, high interest women. What's easy is to momentarily turn on a girl enough to bang her a few times. But it's like her mind resets the next day. Women have been incredibly damaged by the Sexual Revolution.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful of that. Women often fake interest to see if you simp. If you reciprocate then it's Game Over. E.g. She smiles at you and bats her eyelids. You smile back and approach her. She goes cold. They do it all the time - just for fun. In women's eyes men in 2022 are horny losers. If you show women any sexual interest they put you in "horny loser" category.

Women are utter ego maniacs. They have to know that every single guy wants to bang her. Then she chooses the best ones.

The market is not getting easier for genuine, high interest women. What's easy is to momentarily turn on a girl enough to bang her a few times. But it's like her mind resets the next day. Women have been incredibly damaged by the Sexual Revolution.
I can tell that you must be a pro because you used the word “simp” in your response. I hear that all the cool kids are saying it these days.
The level of immaturity on this forum is hilarious. This is supposed to be a manly man forum and laugh when people get butt hurt.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level of immaturity on this forum is hilarious. This is supposed to be a manly man forum and laugh when people get butt hurt.

I have a great idea!
If a person opposes discourse between two forum members… Then the new opposer should do some virtue signaling; suggesting that they are an authority on ‘maturity.’ I bet that this sort of ‘hand on hip’ behavior works great on seducing women.

@Plinco I’m at a loss. Is it time for all of us to sing Kumbaya or is it time for our group-hug session?

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Widow Void is an example of a smart guy who is purposefully out to obscure reality and troll other men. These guys have got to go, and we used to chuck them out of the village back in the good old days for being creeps
Thanks for the analogy! I so fear getting shunned by all my sosuave peers.

I was thinking of reinventing myself. For starters, I was going to follow your example; recycling phrases already written in generic pick up books or YouTube videos. And of course, I’ll start using all the cliche words like “simp” etc…
Is that what all the cool kids are doing these days?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simp is just another way of saying a man who supplicates and doormats to women, following broken scripts and strategies.

If you want to invent better words to describe this simping phenomenon that we all see around us then that would be a nice contribution to the manosphere (or whatever you want to call it.)
It’s all good, brother.
I’m sure that your original advice was intended in good spirit. I’ll make a habit out of knowing someone’s posting history before offering new advice. Too often, I believe a lot of members try to reply in a ‘one size fits all’ response.

I suppose you could say that I got a little bit of an inside laugh with your initial advice… because I’ve been around the block a lot more than most people in this forum. I don’t claim to know all the answers, but I do claim to know more than the average forum member. Evidently, you’re not aware of my posting history or experiences and that’s okay.

We’re good.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. So what? You are still operating in her frame if you give one fukk what she thinks. And once you stop caring they won't put you in this category anyway. Getting blown out is meaningless, she's still a female dork who has to qualify herself through sex.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about “giving a fvck” what she thinks.
And I'm saying it is. About not giving a ****, that is. Women reflect what they encounter. Going into an interaction thinking she might "go cold" or think you're a "horny loser" is frame fail.

Understanding how women think is all about understanding the behaviour of my prey. I’m a lazy crocodile and I want to know the drinking habits of tasty zebras so that I can eat them all easily
Nothing wrong with learning and applying knowledge in practice. I'm referring to mindset, which must be high value.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, on the contrary, it’s getting harder and harder although I improved myself, got more patient and intentional, and used exclusively gaming strategies.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are impressionable. As bad as some of you guys are, women are worse.

it’s never been easier for me to stand out from other men. It’s not about women being easier, it’s about men being worse.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much easier to sleep with yes, but the quality has gone way down over the years. I'm meeting less and less women who want long term relationships and more who just want something casual.

^^^this when I turned 30 it became easier then ever (granted I was in far superior shape) now put the weight back on but even so it's easier then ever but the quality has dropped of, so rightnow I'm focused on losing the weight again and this tear I'm slated to make 7-8 figures for the first time in my life might buy a house in another city

Women who are 30+ are in deep **** right now. So many younger girls taking their spot. No man in his 30s whos single and succesful wants a woman in their 30s. I know a pile of these "instagram" 30-35 year olds and dudes in their 50-60s constantly taking them on vacation because they can't find a decent dude their age. It's all a show.
I see women in their 30's in my city doubling down on "not settling" the issue is their getting Pumped and dumped and can't keep a guy that they want to save their lives, these women tend to travel and are getting dyck down on vacation while they do short term flings or have a beta in the city

personally I don't take secular woman seriously

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be that the prevelance of thirsty simps and blue-pilled faggots is finally turning the tide? I honestly have no idea how "common" men like us are nowdays.
I doubt it. I think it’s got more to do with you getting more experienced and confident with age.