Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women getting easier for you guys?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much has changed in my life over the past few years. Regardless of how much success I have (or don't have), I always maintain that greater society/culture is the primary cause, not my own efforts. I still say that's the case. I take responsibility for everything else in my life, but success with women seems to be largely outside of my control.

I feel like women have become a lot easier over the past few years despite a general trend of increased entitlement and ego getting out of control due to social media/OLD.

Could it be that the prevelance of thirsty simps and blue-pilled faggots is finally turning the tide? I honestly have no idea how "common" men like us are nowdays.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be that the prevelance of thirsty simps and blue-pilled faggots is finally turning the tides? I honestly have no idea how "common" men like us are nowdays.
Maybe. The worse things get, the better they will get for men who have worthwhile life skills or who can defend themselves and their woman. Most men these days are useless.

My girlfriend made a comment the other day about how men no longer have the knowledge of how to fix anything or use basic tools, and how valuable I am for having said skills. This was after I replaced a wall mounted controller that had failed. She actually gets turned on when I fix/make things, and this is coming from a feminist.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the tide is turning. The lonely women in their 30's are getting harder to ignore for younger women. The OLD burn out for women is also common place. Just b4 the pandemic, I hung out with a group of mid-20 and early 30 people. None of girls would say they were feminist even though I'm sure a lot of them were raging feminist early on. They were all artist of some sort - actress, playwrights, authors, etc.. They were all trying to break in their respective fields. I say another 6-10 years, and we will definitely see more changes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Women are a joke. I have redownloaded apps at times just to see what’s out there. Long story short I get a boatload of matches in just a short time. Develop a system that works.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes. Women are a joke. I have redownloaded apps at times just to see what’s out there. Long story short I get a boatload of matches in just a short time. Develop a system that works.
You're engaged dude. Shouldn't be on OLD seeing what's out there. I was on there last in 2018 and did quite well on OkStupid and Bumble. I was also on JDate as they do have some of the nicest boobs and give great head.

Had way too many number's to remember; and I consider myself an average looking toad. When I went into the city, it was nuts. However, never took advantage of it because of the cost to get into the city.. Too expensive from Bridgeport. Nothing special in my profile and three pics. Two action pics, one me dressed up to the 9s.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who are 30+ are in deep **** right now. So many younger girls taking their spot. No man in his 30s whos single and succesful wants a woman in their 30s. I know a pile of these "instagram" 30-35 year olds and dudes in their 50-60s constantly taking them on vacation because they can't find a decent dude their age. It's all a show.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. The worse things get, the better they will get for men who have worthwhile life skills or who can defend themselves and their woman. Most men these days are useless.

My girlfriend made a comment the other day about how men no longer have the knowledge of how to fix anything or use basic tools, and how valuable I am for having said skills. This was after I replaced a wall mounted controller that had failed. She actually gets turned on when I fix/make things, and this is coming from a feminist.
I'm in shock that such things as wall-mounted controllers exist. I'd comment further on this post if not for how shocked I am. Not trying to be offensive, but maybe she gets turned on by you having basic f**king discernment.

Can't really say if things are getting easier or not. Things had been getting much rougher starting with the holiday season last year, but now with warmer weather approaching in the northern hemisphere (I'm in Arizona) things are getting easier. Hard to discern how the more macro trends are, it may depend on the level and effectiveness of media fear-mongering over the coming year. There are definitely larger anxiety issues amongst the female population, this much is evident.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are definitely larger anxiety issues amongst the female population, this much is evident.
I see the same thing. It's hard to discern what it is... because women will lie if you ask them directly esp if you are a man; I reckon it's because quite a few don't have stable long term relationships (esp. the older ones). Those that do have ltr, these women seem to be smug (at least this is what I sense). Its strange but that is my impression. Without real data and research it's all speculation.

However, on the "dating over 30" subreddit, I see the attitudes there changing. 2 years ago a poster would be down voted if he/she said that dating gets harder when you get older because age does matter esp for women... Now, it's being said more frequently and these posters don't really get down voted anymore. Also, there's less of the "don't settle.. you will find your soulmate" attitude; more posters are saying things like, "he had small issues, but the more I knew about him the more I loved him".... bullshiet like that.

Hahahaha culture changes happening in real time :)

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing has changed for good looking fertile girls between 18-27. If anything it’s gotten worse.

For girls 34+ it’s probably gotten worse because everything has gotten more expensive, and it’s more a sexual free for all than ever.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m getting no action and I’m relatively handsome. Though I’m not really trying. OLD apps have done nothing for me either. My friends say I’m too picky. But I’m single, never married, no kids and successful so I have every right to be.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m getting no action and I’m relatively handsome. Though I’m not really trying. OLD apps have done nothing for me either. My friends say I’m too picky. But I’m single, never married, no kids and successful so I have every right to be.
I am also relatively handsome but that has remained a constant for 10 years and my success with women has varied wildly in that time frame. You can't just be good looking and expect to get results.

Trying is the keyword. You have to put in a sincere effort, even in OLD. I don't mean chasing or being a tryhard, but just being thoughtful and intentional in your words and actions.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am also relatively handsome but that has remained a constant for 10 years and my success with women has varied wildly in that time frame. You can't just be good looking and expect to get results.

Trying is the keyword. You have to put in a sincere effort, even in OLD. I don't mean chasing or being a tryhard, but just being thoughtful and intentional in your words and actions.
I hear that. It's definitely not high school / college anymore.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it has been for a while. Once I got my **** together in my mid to late 20's and found peace within myself I started doing better with women.

It was not always this way. Pre-21 I felt alone and unwanted by women quite a lot even though I have what you call "nice looks". I had low confidence and poor self esteem.