Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zodiac signs that have it the easiest & hardest with women

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just blow your theory out the water okay lad.

I'm 38 years old 186cm tall I weigh 85Kg's at 10% BF I have competed in contact sports since I was 6 years old (Rugby League AFL) I have been Rowing at an Olympic level from the age of 22 till 35 I have been sailing since I could walk and have competed on the world stage.
I play Guitar and I can Paint ........ I'm a Pisces.
Doesn't zodiac say Pisces like being around water, and are generally more artistic?

Though it's funny no one acknowledged my question regarding Chinese zodiac. What if one is born in a Chinese year that the corresponding traits of the symbol are opposite to those of the conventional zodiac symbol?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, facts and statistics prove OP and all the uppity Scorpios here wrong

LMAO, yall ain't even top 5

"On the gents side, Tinder says their data tells them this is how the zodiac signs rank in terms of attracting swipes to the right (from most swipe rights to least): Taurus, Virgo, Pisces, Aquarius, Libra, Scorpio, Aries, Leo, Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, Capricorn."

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
thats because we’re too smart to be on tinder foo!

All poking the Aries aside, it’s all in fun.

As is this:

Aries are hot headed, impulsive and their arguments most often are devoid of facts. A scorpio won't get into fight with an aries or anybody. So mostly the aries would try to start the fight and the scorpio after attempting a rational argument would most likely realize that aries have no regard for even a conversation.

A mature scorpio won't get their hands dirty, but will inflict harm in the future, extremely sneakingly and massively. But on the spot they might just stare from the distance, despise and give that evil smile and lose all respect for them, while the aries lose their **** and act like a 5 year old trying to convince them to get into the fight with them.

They may think they have won, but I have seen the aries go nuts trying to anger me while i as a scorpio stay dead cold like a pluto, giving them that sorry look.The aries hate it when they cant intimidate people.The best way to fight aries is not fight them.

No, it's not backing down. Heard this? - You dont fight a pig cause you get dirty, besides the pig likes it".

Arians are such temperamental little things, so cute.

Also, facts and statistics prove OP and all the uppity Scorpios here wrong

LMAO, yall ain't even top 5

"On the gents side, Tinder says their data tells them this is how the zodiac signs rank in terms of attracting swipes to the right (from most swipe rights to least): Taurus, Virgo, Pisces, Aquarius, Libra, Scorpio, Aries, Leo, Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, Capricorn."

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Now you people actually care about what month a woman was born in??

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I use that **** on chicks because they gobble it up, I’m just having fun with the OP.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't zodiac say Pisces like being around water, and are generally more artistic?

Though it's funny no one acknowledged my question regarding Chinese zodiac. What if one is born in a Chinese year that the corresponding traits of the symbol are opposite to those of the conventional zodiac symbol?
Sigh you forced me to read up on what a "typical" (Pun intended) Pisces is mean to be like .................................. Unfortunately I fit the bill at an alarming 90% to what the description says apart from the competitive water sports part (Pisces are meant to be dreamers that don't achieve much).

I am STILL going to stick with my "Astrology is Rubbish" mindset as I've never used it and never will use it for anything apart from ****s and giggles.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac stuff is pure dog sh!t and holds no meaning whatsoever. It's women and kids that are traditionally sold by this kind of stuff, not men.
Yes it is. I have lost out on potential friendships over people who believe in that nonsense. It's infantile.

I'm an open minded person (for instance, psychedelics and religion experience) and certainly not in the cult of "scientism" but astrology/horoscopes play on people who's understanding of human psychology is limited to what they learned in pop psych 101.

On another note, the Myer Briggs personality test is also complete horse**** as are pretty much all personality models (except the Big Five).

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course the perceived position of stars billions of miles away from our planet and thousands of years ago at the time you emerged from your mom's vagina is a MAJOR indicator of your personality.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why Sagittarius isn't on the list. We're charismatic, adventurous, and extremely blunt.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats because we’re too smart to be on tinder foo!
Which is the most active and largest dating app lol.

Oh and I swear, EVERY astrology discussion there will be a Scorpio hyping themselves up. From the many Scorpios I've known in my life, they are all bark no bite. Like Jorge Masvidal trying to sneak up on Colby Covington and making himself look like a fool in the process. Taurus, Capricorns, Leos, Geminis, and Aquas are some dudes who check you all hard.

I do agree with you on Aries though, can't stand them. Immature brats that start fights everywhere but at the same time, Scorpio dudes are embodiment of that creepy guy that gets thrown out of the bar. Even know a bouncer that told me "why do so many dudes with November birthdays be acting weird around women?".

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm reading this crap

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue with Aries is that they will appear as this James Bond/Han Solo alpha male upon first glance, but their attitudes can put a woman off guard because they can appear as overgrown kids when you talk to them.
And you believe that the alignment of the planets at the time of your birth (which is what a zodiac sign is) has made you this way? Do you also believe that Santa Claus travels across the sky in a sleigh pulled by twelve magical reindeers and climbs down your chimney every Christmas Eve?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know all of them, but these are just my observations

Easy Mode

1). Scorpio- If you are on OLD, being a Scorpio or mimicking a Scorpio will be your best option because a lot of women on the apps are broken emotionally. Scorpios have the desired dominating masculine energy that loves chasing and playing mind games with women, plus women tend to think they are the best in bed. These guys are like your typical bad boys/exes you will see in chick flicks like sex/life.

2). Taurus- Taurus is your typical tough guy beta male provider that will bark at other men in public but be a complete simp to his wife behind closed doors. These guys can easily be confused as alpha males if not around their partners lol. Think of a Taurus as a pitbull lol.

3). Libra- Think of Libra as the good guy fighting the Scorpio. Libras tend to be charismatic, charming, confident, and aggressive. Libras are the guys a woman can show off to her friends and family at a dinner party or something, Think of Libra as the husband in sex/life or your typical Tyler Perry hero lol.

Hard Mode

1). Aries- Yes, Aries have masculine and high energy traits but they aren't the types women want. An Aries can be seen as childlike to most women upon first meeting. In addition, the Aries are extremely independent, so they aren't going to be obsessed with chasing women and their partners will feel emotionally neglected most of the time. A classic example of what looks good on paper, but doesn't work out well during execution. However, if you can get a woman to stick with you for at least a month, she will be literally obsessed with you. Aries is a good example of don't judge a book by its cover. A woman is least likely going to cheat on a Aries out of all of the signs.

2). Pisces and Aquarius- Seen as weird by most women or weak betas. Think of nerds or incel types.

3). Capricorn- Most women see them as extremely dull and boring and their birthdays occur during two major attention ***** seeking holidays which is a burden lol.
Which starsign is Harvey Weinstein?

Status
Not open for further replies.