Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find it pointless to explain the whole red pill and sexual market theory to other people?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I tried to explain the whole red pill and sexual market theory to other people. Almost all guys thought I am crazy (in fact I would put them as the beta providers sort of guys), while majority of girls (28+) just felt offended.

So I am at the point now that I think you better keep your mouth shut when it comes to this kind of life views.

Any personal experience with this?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on who you're explaining it to. Guys who actually talk to women will understand the red pill.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point. Most people that are indoctrinated by the mainstream society/media view red pill as a "toxic masculinity" community/neoconservative movement. It is seen as 100% negative. They won't discuss anything of substance with you - just try to paint you as some chauvinistic pig. Typical of how the mainstream society/media treats anything it doesn't understand or agree with.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first got divorced & learned about the Pills. I tried to Redpill my Dad. He’s super Bluepilled. Although he was a playboy in his youth. He wouldn’t swallow the Redpill.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
People don't like the truth, that's why society won't ever accept it until life get's very hard.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, this is why I don't go on social media. I see a bunch of sh!t that triggers me and if you try to speak out against it, you just get labeled a misogynist. The landscape is not in your favor. Best to just keep your mouth shut. Most of these men (and women) are stuck and invested in their beliefs, very rarely will you change that. People take things way too personal these days, they're going to feel like you're challenging them. Unless you don't mind losing friends and being labeled a woman hater, best to just stay in your own lane and do your own thing.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, this is why I don't go on social media. I see a bunch of sh!t that triggers me and if you try to speak out against it, you just get labeled a misogynist. The landscape is not in your favor. Best to just keep your mouth shut. Most of these men (and women) are stuck and invested in their beliefs, very rarely will you change that. People take things way too personal these days, they're going to feel like you're challenging them. Unless you don't mind losing friends and being labeled a woman hater, best to just stay in your own lane and do your own thing.
Yeah. Was talking with women colleagues today and even thought they made a joke about being 30 yo girl makes you feel “market pressure”, after that I started saying that girls and guys are not equal by it’s nature and, in the fact, if the girl is born beautiful - if she wants - she can simple use it to make her life really easy, while the same fact does not work for guys cause nobody gives a fk how pretty you are if you still live with your parents and earn nothing. But than I got a reply - you are such a stereotypic Eastern Europe guy. Wtf - show me that it does not the case in any western country.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Was talking with women colleagues today and even thought they made a joke about being 30 yo girl makes you feel “market pressure”, after that I started saying that girls and guys are not equal by it’s nature and, in the fact, if the girl is born beautiful - if she wants - she can simple use it to make her life really easy, while the same fact does not work for guys cause nobody gives a fk how pretty you are if you still live with your parents and earn nothing. But than I got a reply - you are such a stereotypic Eastern Europe guy. Wtf - show me that it does not the case in any western country.
Yeah this is the kind of sh!t you never want to say to any woman. Even if it's true. Nobody wants to hear it, especially women. Like I said..

Law 38: Think as You Like but Behave Like Others

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't get their panties wet for "Woke Redpill" dudes. Just act aloof.. like getting women is easy and comes natural to you. You can sprinkle things into conversation like "I've been burned by women in the past" etc.. but don't go on a full blown redpill rant. No matter how you slice it, it's going to ALWAYS make you look bad.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I tried to explain the whole red pill and sexual market theory to other people. Almost all guys thought I am crazy (in fact I would put them as the beta providers sort of guys), while majority of girls (28+) just felt offended.

So I am at the point now that I think you better keep your mouth shut when it comes to this kind of life views.

Any personal experience with this?
This is a great topic, Over the last 5 years I've tried to help and assist so many male friends who were having their head RIPPED OFF by women on the dating scene, or their babys moms. This is a gross-misconduct of your time.

*They did not appreciate it one bit, most unfriended me on SM(grown men)

*2 of them accused me of sleeping with their ex g/fs, because I predicted how it would pan out with female "miss you" messages and breadcrumbs. (They were suspicious why I knew how predictable women are when you stop messaging)

* 3 of them thought I was an absolute lunatic for advising NO CONTACT. ......Trying to explain "High value/self respect" to them was like pulling teeth.
* All of them pillow talked with their ex girlfriends about me and my "tactics", who then proceeded to tell the other girls I was a woman hater.

Funnily enough all of the men are single misogynists now, and they still never thank me for the advice

I did also make the mistake with about 5 women, giving the energy i Was red pill, they did not like it one bit. and i got the "its not you its me" speech

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried a few times back when I was new to redpill, but it never went well. People experience a strong unconscious feeling of anxiety or even revulsion when confronted with anything that will prove their beliefs or worldview to be wrong. I think this is why nobody listens.

The only time anyone will listen is if they're already looking for answers, and the majority of people will never go as far as questioning their programming.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't waste time, just do waht you should do and if called tell then how they should act, the smart ones will get it, there is some here on this very forum who don't get it so don't waste too much time on it

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried once, dude didn't listen. He proceeded to get the batsh!t crazy girl he was with pregnant, had an abortion. They probably broke up and made up 3-5 times before I cut contact with the guy.

Ironically, women respond favourably to men who exude the redpill/masculine aura, but you never break it down to a science for them why you do certain actions because it actually ruins their fantasy and actually cause them to feel manipulated by you.

In essence, let red pill carry through your actions, but never explain their principles.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In essence, let red pill carry through your actions, but never explain their principles.
very well put, a good example is: when I go quiet on a chic, she starts liking my pictures hoping I'll reach out, the old blue pill me, would have messaged her, straight away:rofl:. , the red pill rage me would have sent her some sarcastic comment.

the new me does nothing