Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would a nice car help?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being stubborn, i generally dont listen to people's recommendations. but several people have independently told me to get a nice car. by independent i mean they are not copying each other, person A doesn't know person B. my response is I dont need to go anywhere. everything that I need is nearby and I walk because it's good exercise and i save on gas and insurance so 2 birds with one stone.

but since several people have told me to get a nice car this recommendation has got my attention.

if i get a nice car how would that help me? and what's a nice car? are they talking about a wrangler with offroad tires or a bmw i8?

Last edited:

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
help you for what?
that's a good question, I dont know, they just say "enjoy your youth. if you dont get a nice car now, when are you going to get it? when you're 70? nobody will look at you at 70" I guess in their mind I will enjoy life more if I have a nice car? one of them told me my confidence will go up if I have a nice car and an expensive watch, but I don't see how.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a good question, I dont know, they just say "enjoy your youth. if you dont get a nice car now, when are you going to get it? when you're 70? nobody will look at you at 70" I guess in their mind I will enjoy life more if I have a nice car? one of them told me my confidence will go up if I have a nice car and an expensive watch, but I don't see how.
They sound retarded. Don't listen to them.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason to get a nice car is because you want a nice car. Not because other people tell you to. I bought a mazda RX car back in my early 30s. I loved driving it while the engine lasted, and women loved it, but I'll probably never own another "nice" car. And here's why:

They're also not telling you the pitfalls of owning a "nice car":
BMW unofficially stands for "Break My Wallet" because all the spare parts cost more than $500. They have planned obsolescence built into them, so they're guaranteed to break because they're poorly designed and the labor on fixing them is outrageous.
You can buy a V12 turbo mercedes new for $120k, and in five years it'll be worth $5k because if anything breaks on them it costs more to fix than the car is worth. And mercedes cars are ludicrously complicated for no reason other than to charge more money.

The only "nice car" brand that is reliable is Lexus, and it won't do anything that a toyota corolla already does except for look better.

Also bear in mind that most people who drive fancy cars are up to their eyeballs in debt so that they can pretend that they're rich. People who actually have a ton of money tend to drive beaters.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always find a girl who wants to blow you - not your car.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an e46 M3 convertible and its a focal point of conversation for men and women. They also still associate it with being a 40k car, when Infact I purchased it for 8k.

Perception is an amazing thing, I regularly get told how "well Im doing" "business going good" "rich boy".

where as in reality I paid for the car with cash and its worth no more, than the other 100 cars on the parking lot. (albeit paid for)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being stubborn, i generally dont listen to people's recommendations. but several people have independently told me to get a nice car. by independent i mean they are not copying each other, person A doesn't know person B. my response is I dont need to go anywhere. everything that I need is nearby and I walk because it's good exercise and i save on gas and insurance so 2 birds with one stone.

but since several people have told me to get a nice car this recommendation has got my attention.

if i get a nice car how would that help me? and what's a nice car? are they talking about a wrangler with offroad tires or a bmw i8?
This post is a bit of a head-scratcher. Do you like cars? If you don't really care about cars and see them merely as transportation, getting a nice car will do nothing for you. If you do like cars and can afford one, then sure, why not?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also bear in mind that most people who drive fancy cars are up to their eyeballs in debt so that they can pretend that they're rich. People who actually have a ton of money tend to drive beaters.
Not really. Rich people generally care about their safety and you are not going to see a billionaire driving around in an old rusted out Honda Civic. But you are right that genuinely rich people don't treat cars as status symbols.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only "nice car" brand that is reliable is Lexus, and it won't do anything that a toyota corolla already does except for look better.
I like the Lexus brand. It's a good brand to own. However, Lexus models do not tend to help a man get more vagina. They are more upscale Toyotas. Additionally, the typical Lexus buyer is 55+. It's not going to get a 25-45 year old guy laid.

BMW unofficially stands for "Break My Wallet" because all the spare parts cost more than $500. They have planned obsolescence built into them, so they're guaranteed to break because they're poorly designed and the labor on fixing them is outrageous.
You can buy a V12 turbo mercedes new for $120k, and in five years it'll be worth $5k because if anything breaks on them it costs more to fix than the car is worth. And mercedes cars are ludicrously complicated for no reason other than to charge more money.
BMW and Mercedes-Benz used to make higher quality products that justified their prices. In recent years, that statement has been less true. However, these brands will help you get vagina more so than a Lexus. There's more cachet there.

Even when BMWs and Mercedes' were well made, they were still expensive to repair.

I bought a mazda RX car back in my early 30s. I loved driving it while the engine lasted, and women loved it, but I'll probably never own another "nice" car.
RX-7? When?

one of them told me my confidence will go up if I have a nice car and an expensive watch, but I don't see how.
That's advice from a woman. Less good. An expensive watch might be better. I have had an expensive watch since I graduated college. It was a college graduation gift. It is more expensive than the handbags/purses of most all of the women I've been on first dates with over the years. Almost no women have noticed it or commented on it. It's not a Rolex though. However, an expensive watch is still less expensive than an expensive car and the maintenance required is much lowered. If you want something expensive, there's a case to be made for the watch.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had nice cars for 15+ years, it has never once helped me with women.

Make sure your car is clean inside and out, most women don't know the difference anyway and you don't want the women who do.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I own an exotic super car and although it does help somewhat (girls would go, ohh cool); it does not help in a substantial way. More like supplemental points. It doesn't improve game I don't feel.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. If you don’t need to drive what the fvvk are you buying a car for?
what my friend told me was concerning to me, he said "enjoy your youth. buy a nice car now. if not now, when? when you are 70? nobody will look at 70" made me feel like I am going to regret my decision to not buy a nice car years from now and I hate looking back and regretting. but the problem is I don't need to go anywhere.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a nice car helps you feel more confident in your own skin, then sure. But will a nice car a lone get you laid? Probably not. If you drive a lambo but still incredibly awkward with women, they'll know you're faking the funk. Also, keep in mind that this will also attract a certain TYPE of woman, which you may or may not be ready for.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a nice car helps you feel more confident in your own skin, then sure. But will a nice car a lone get you laid? Probably not. If you drive a lambo but still incredibly awkward with women, they'll know you're faking the funk. Also, keep in mind that this will also attract a certain TYPE of woman, which you may or may not be ready for.
if I am driving a 1999 toyota camry and pull over to talk to a girl walking on the sidewalk, I would act differently than if I was driving a 1999 jeep wrangler with big tires. the jeep would make me feel cool and as a result I would act less awkward and more confident. both cars are in the same price range. buying a real nice car like a $100,000 tesla or bmw is out of the question because I am not going to depreciate 90% over 5 years.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I am driving a 1999 toyota camry and pull over to talk to a girl walking on the sidewalk, I would act differently than if I was driving a 1999 jeep wrangler with big tires. the jeep would make me feel cool and as a result I would act less awkward and more confident. both cars are in the same price range. buying a real nice car like a $100,000 tesla or bmw is out of the question because I am not going to depreciate 90% over 5 years.
high luxury cars are bad to resell, if you really want to do that check the market and get cars who is always selling, problem is these cars tend to be a target of car thief, but there are some who tend to keep they market value, so you shoudl avoid cars like the chinese and french ones, these lose a hell of value overtime, at least where I live.

now do cars help? yes it does, don't forget woman love value a car give value, even more if she don't have, and a car is a practical tool for your use, there is nothing like having options and cars raise it and not only with woman