Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So like, is it time to buy Rubles to make some cash?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubles are now backed by gold and the Rubles to USD ratio is quickly rising to pre-war levels. Anyone wanna gamble a little?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
How you supposed to buy Rubles with the sanctions blocking it?
How you supposed to buy Rubles via FOREX when you have to buy blocks of 10,000 at minimum? Which, right now, this morning would require $7000.00 cash to do?

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's potentially like buying a lottery ticket that you can't cash out, depending on what stupid sh!t the US government decides to do next. Yes it is quite a gamble

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a 15% hit to my portfolio by trying to knife-catch Russia this last go-round. Of course, I'd been successful a few times in the past, so I basically gave back those winnings. :(

Fortunately, cannabis is about to explode, and I got in early. :).

I don't think I'd touch Russia for a long time - and that includes the dyevs :(.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's potentially like buying a lottery ticket that you can't cash out, depending on what stupid sh!t the US government decides to do next. Yes it is quite a gamble
The Gov will step in on Bitcoin and any Crypto as well. People are going to get a rude awakening who think they are safe with it. Just ask the Canadian Truckers. Actually the Canadian Truckers should have used Rubles,...the Gov may have had a harder time getting in the way.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gov will step in on Bitcoin and any Crypto as well. People are going to get a rude awakening who think they are safe with it. Just ask the Canadian Truckers. Actually the Canadian Truckers should have used Rubles,...the Gov may have had a harder time getting in the way.
This is how black markets are born. In the soviet union, alcohol was used as an alternative currency from everything from buying cigarettes to houses. And then alcoholism went on to basically destroy the country.

But the moral of the story is that people will find a way around any kind of stupid regulation a government puts into place. There are already platforms out there like telegram which are decentralized and built around privacy. These will probably be the wave of the future since what is now old-school internet has just become another giant corporate hell hole.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a bunch of banks to exchange USD for rubbles and they refused me because of the sanctions.... I actually tried this within the first week of the special military operation....

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
platforms out there like telegram which are decentralized and built around privacy.
Read up about a telegram a bit more. It's not decentralized nor built around privacy. The owners have a plain text copy of every message ever sent.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read up about a telegram a bit more. It's not decentralized nor built around privacy. The owners have a plain text copy of every message ever sent.
Any app that wants traceable information to create an account is a problem. Telegram requires your cell number that is text-able to create the account and uses the phone number as your "log in". Your cell phone is intrinsically tied to you (and your bank account if using autopay) via your phone service provider (and Google or Apple) and your phone is a means to know exactly where you are and what your travel patterns are via the GPS in the phone.

Interesting that "Multi-Factor Authentication" that is supposed to be so amazingly secure more often than not uses your cell phone. Yes, yes, that makes it hard from someone else to fake themselves as you,...but it is horrible from a privacy perspective.

I just work in technology,...doesn't mean I trust the technology,... or who/what is behind it "pulling the levers".