Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl pulls out vibrator when having sex

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls can't get off without a vibrator. One of my exes was like this. Couldn't get off from oral/vaginal stimulation. Don't take it personally. She still had sex with you.

If the idea of it still bothers you, get a vibrating c0ck ring. You can be inside her pvssy while still stimulating her cl!t with vibration. It also feels kinda good on your c0ck too.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick use one with me before too...she liked getting herself off with it and then have me fvck her brains out afterwards..

What's the problem OP? This isn't weird, you just don't have sex with many chicks who are open sexually.
It’s just never happened to me before and I didn’t know what to think of it. And plus she was using it while we were having sex. So I thought it was maybe because I’m bad in the sack.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I(25m) banged this girl(28f) I met at the club last night and while we were having sex she asks me if it’s ok to use her vibrator and I said no because I didn’t like the idea of it. This is the first time a chick has asked me this and I didn’t know how to respond.

Then after she was like “why don’t you want me to use it” “I don’t think sex between us is going to work” blah blah blah. So I was thinking well ok **** use and agreed to let her use while I ****ed her.

I proceeded to creampie her while she was using the vibrator. The first time I couldn’t ***.

my questions are;

1) Is her wanting to use the vibrator a sign I’m bad in the sack?

2) Are the first couple times you have sex with a girl quite bad (generally)?

3) how would you guys respond to a girl using a vibrator while having sex? This is the first time this has happened to me

thanks in advance

I don't see the problem. I like it when a sloot im just banging pulls one out. You can use it on her while you **** her to make her squirt everywhere. Up your sex game OP. Can do all kinds of things with it and make her do herself in front of you too.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be a green flag to me if it means she's a kinky freak.

The only reason I'd have a problem is if she needs it to cvm (seems like a red flag if it's that hard to make her cvm)

Or if she's using it because I can't satisfy her (but if she wasn't satisfied by you, she'd be fvcking/dating someone else.)

In this case it sounds like it's a case of, you guys just met so you're probably not going to know what she likes.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just never happened to me before and I didn’t know what to think of it. And plus she was using it while we were having sex. So I thought it was maybe because I’m bad in the sack.
Think about it like this, putting a topping on a pizza doesn't mean you don't like regular pizza.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I'd have a problem is if she needs it to cvm (seems like a red flag if it's that hard to make her cvm)
Makes one wonder if they're on only fans or something. Otherwise, with the ease of getting djck, how could it have got to the point of desensitization?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes one wonder if they're on only fans or something. Otherwise, with the ease of getting djck, how could it have got to the point of desensitization?
I think there's lots of other reasons a woman could have trouble cvmming, but they're all pretty bad (depression, prescription side effects, alcohol/drug abuse, etc.)

As for not getting enough d!ck, she could think most men suck at sex or she doesn't want a huge body count or she's introverted.