Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminism isn't the problem

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Uuuuh I do understand. For example look at the new Netflix series the “pleasure principle”. Few a couple exceptions all of the women interviewed are warthogs.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about all the hot women who buy into the BS modern day feminist philosophy? It's not just fugly girls with impossible standards.

There's been a paradigm shift the last few decades where women are now viewed more "valuable" than men by society. Feminists always preach equality but really just want power over weak men, and usually have some man-hating agenda. It's like a cancer bleeding into our culture and it's weak men letting it happen, "bcuz pvssy".

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly undesirable women are. Few will understand.

Will explain.
you are very right when saying this

feminism is just a symptom of a simp society

the biggest contributors to this are the simps who are validating very poor and unattractive behavior from women

if for good looking women let”s say that it is understandable to be a simp if you do not know better , for ugly women there is no reason to be a simp

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about all the hot women who buy into the BS modern day feminist philosophy? It's not just fugly girls with impossible standards.

There's been a paradigm shift the last few decades where women are now viewed more "valuable" than men by society. Feminists always preach equality but really just want power over weak men, and usually have some man-hating agenda. It's like a cancer bleeding into our culture and it's weak men letting it happen, "bcuz pvssy".
this would not happen if men would not be total simps

feminisem spreader only because simps were ok with it as long as they would get some pitty sex . They only started revolting only when sex dried

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ugly undesirable women are. Few will understand.

Will explain.
Modern feminism isn't about equal rights for both genders, it's how females are better than males. How females can do everything and males can barely walk and chew gum at the same time. That's the issue.

Uuuuh I do understand. For example look at the new Netflix series the “pleasure principle”. Few a couple exceptions all of the women interviewed are warthogs.
Thought the same. Couldn't watch more than a few minutes. Not even fatties who have a nice face. Just large marges.
1648551325599.png

Disgusting.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simply not true. I've seen hot desirable women turned into utter cvnts by feminist brainwashing in college. They're still hot, but completely unbearable to listen to
Then they're not desirable or hot IMO. Negativity corrupts more than the mind.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I dated a super hot model (in my post history around october 2020) but she was literally mentally ill. Not desirable even though she was 10/10.
Exactly, although what I mean is it reduces her looks too. Yeah I can look at a woman and think she's a 9 or 10 body-wise but if she opens her mouth and is a cvnt or too stupid or mentally ill, then her overall physical attractiveness diminishes in my eyes. In spite of what a lot of guys believe about physical beauty, we don't see other people 100% objectively. Too many factors including her energy, your energy, the interaction, etc. Physical beauty counts for something but it's the reason a cute girl-next-door type or an average girl who can flirt well can sometimes elicit as many boners as a model-type with a blank look on her face.

That's why I've never been envious of dudes with supposed "10s" on their arms who are vapid, brainless, or bytchy. It takes them down a few pegs.

*Note, a lot of this is how the woman reacts to the man, if she's attracted initially she will more than likely show more sweetness, or at least cover up her toxic qualities.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed at this thread title. OP yes it is. Its a huge problem and its what fed your fat women society. Its part of the whole
If guys would not bang fatties , then women would take more care about their body mass

men have the sole responsibility for what is happening now in society , especially simps

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awfully it's not that simple.

Women are herd creatures so wheter they are pretty or not, they absorb what they are told or shown at school and on tv.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awfully it's not that simple.

Women are herd creatures so wheter they are pretty or not, they absorb what they are told or shown at school and on tv.
only because they can get away with it

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partially true. This is a multi headed issue but it started with the 19th ammendment.
not really , women do things only because there are no repercussions and because they can get away with it

till recently , obesity was never a thing for women as they knew that they will not be desirable for men . Then men became major simps and they realized that they can just let themselves go , and ended up having a lot of fatties

as an example :)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only because they can get away with it
What you say it's true, their decision making process is mostly influenced from group feedback.

I talked about the positive reinforcements they get from comforming and you correctly add the lack of negative group feedbacks for misbehaving.

It doesnt work like that for us men, funny enough we have a set of legal rules and a set of social rules that not necessarily coincide.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say it's true, their decision making process is mostly influenced from group feedback.

I talked about the positive reinforcements they get from comforming and you correctly add the lack of negative group feedbacks for misbehaving.

It doesnt work like that for us men, funny enough we have a set of legal rules and a set of social rules that not necessarily coincide.
as a guy things are enforced more either by law either by society

imagine as a guy doing only fans that is non gay .

first of all , almost no one will pay for your content . Society does not reward you with money

second of all , if you would tell anyone that this is your full time job you will be looked at as a failure to society . Society does not reward you with a good feeling about what you do for a living

and this is just a stupid example

women on the other hand is rewarded by this by simps

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I agree about the model quality chicks, they always have a toxic trait or five. It’s a shame I’ve had two in my life and actual binaries ex-model and an actress or fairly minor fame, both total stunners, but only if they kept their mouths shut.

One was smart the other not so much. Both couldn’t believe I walked away and tried and tried to get back with me, one I used for a while with no intent to stick around, she truly was physically beautiful.

Beautiful women, are just that, beautiful and posses all the same undesirable features of those less attractive.

Give me a smart, balanced 7.5-8 any day over a 10 (mythical). Again they all suffer from some type of BPD.

It is, however entertaining to see how they pander once they know you’re dumping them, their egos just cannot handle it. Pissing me off requires epic bad behaviors it takes a while for me to give up, but when I do they’re just something I use to entertain myself.