Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some unexpected lessons I learned about women while owning a handsome dog.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few years back, I used to own a Husky named Balto (yeah corny whatever) but he was older when I got him so he has since passed. Now this may come off as a theory post but its actually not because these were my observations over the years that I thought I'd share with you guys.

The way hot girls react to your dog is different than the way ugly girls, Karens, and Plain Janes do.

When hot girls saw Balto, they were would usually ask if they could pet it, ask for his name, and compliment it. When other women saw Balto, they would be much more vocal about him which at times even scared him. Yet, with the latter group you always got an interrogation where they would ask where you got it from. If she was an older woman, especially a Karen, she would give you a lecture along the lines of "I hope you got him from a shelter because that's how you are supposed to get dog", always. They made the whole interaction that uncomfortable.

I saw that Balto picked up the vibes of hot girls well and would often stick his tongue out, wag his tail, and smile. It's because hot girls were genuinely happy and wanted to be around him because they thought he was cute. Meanwhile, the latter group was miserable and the dog brought out different emotions in them. It was that wanting what you can't have emotion in some weird way.

When a girl asks "how did you get him?", it's always a sh-test.

They never genuinely want to know how you got him, especially if a white girl is asking this. Whites just get more sentimental and emotional about animals and pets, everyone will agree with this. Whenever a girl asks this though, most of the times she is trying to find a way she can guilt trip you. The only correct answer is you got him from a shelter or rescue, even if you didn't. If you say pet store or a friend (aka "backyard breeder"), expect a meltdown and her trying to cancel you in front of others. Once again, I was amazed at the overlap in feminists and SJWs that were also in the "get your dog from a shelter or you are a bad person crew". Those in here who are more provocative and raw than me can have a lot of fun with this though.

You can tell a lot about a woman by the kind of dog she owns and how she acts about it owning it.

Women who own ugly little pugs or boston terriers yet feel the need to shove them in your face every second are almost always deranged and loose in the head. I have never found an exception to this rule in my life. Now I am not saying all women who own such dogs are deranged, I am saying the ones who own them but feel the need to shove them in everyone's face almost always are. Deep down, they know their dog looks like trash but have conjured up such a delusional view that they think their Chihuahua is a German Shepherd.

Meanwhile, women that own larger but more chill dogs like Golden Retrievers or Labs are kind of basic but will never overcompensate. People love Goldens and she will feel validated having her pretty baby.

The best kinds of women? I found that women that owned tough to own breeds like a Husky, Rottweiler, or Border Collie and did it right were quality LTR material. They knew how to take care of their dogs and the hard work it took.

The worst kinds of women? Any woman that owns a Pitbull and feels the need to socially lecture you on how they are not bad dogs. Almost always a nutjob.

You learn so much about human nature when it comes to how people view getting a dog versus how they approach the sexual market place.

Most people will be too shy to get a Husky or a dog they feel is genuinely beautiful. Now granted, owning a Husky is TOUGH but if you are a patient guy, it can be done. Here is the problem though, people will get some ugly old Greyhound or dog that they do not even genuinely like from a shelter just so they can claim that they are a "good person". It really taught me how the whole moral self-righteousness and virtue signaling gets ramped up 10x whenever people talk about getting a dog or get one.

People will lie to themselves and try to act like the ugly Chihuahua they got from the pound is a blessing when really, they cannot even tolerate the look of it. These are the same people who will turn on the family that got a Golden Retriever from the breeder because they are "not good people". If you ever want to make a group of people livid, tell them how you got a German Shepherd because your friend's dog had puppies and you wanted one. You will have all the Karens raging.

I also find this to be true for game too. Dudes will be too shy to admit they want hot girls because they do not want to be seen as shallow or sexist, instead being gently forced into liking deranged whales. It's almost the same with owning a dog, a guy will want a German Shepherd but be shamed into getting a Chihuahua from the pound.

The same people who are adopting dogs from the pound they do not even like are the same ones who are heading up Cancel Culture, the correlation is just appalling.

I'll share more observations, the thread is long enough right now.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being a dog person and observant of correlations I find your thread interesting.
I think you should also write car vs. type of girl, for example in my observations everybody who owns an audi is a douche bag.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a dog person and observant of correlations I find your thread interesting.
I think you should also write car vs. type of girl, for example in my observations everybody who owns an audi is a douche bag.
Was that genuine or some sort of a soyboy passive aggressive low blow?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my dog and take her almost everywhere I go. I've never had anyone ask me where I got her. That would kind of annoy me because it is really none of their business. I know there are a ton of people with the "adopt don't shop" mentality, but if I take a puppy off someone's hands who doesn't want to keep it, I feel I am also doing my part because the dog would probably end up in a shelter anyway.

If someone tried to press me on the issue (male or female) I'd just say.. "Yeah, maybe you're right.. but look at how damn cute she is!", something a long these lines. Pretty sure an aloof comment like this would disengage them quickly, and if they keep going, then I would just eject myself from the conversation.

Some other points to note is that when you have an extremely well behaved dog, one that doesn't bite, bark, or lash out at you, and always listens to your commands etc.. women will notice this, and subconsciously equate it to you being able to tame a female, which makes you appear more high value.

Also, I don't think it's a matter of dogs being able to sniff out hotness per say, it's them being able to pick up on confidence. Dogs won't respect or listen to you if you don't have conviction in your voice and appear confident (both body language, and words). Attractive people naturally have this already, and probably used to having people and animals respond to them positively, so they genuinely go into these situations optimistic, which often times ends up working in their favor.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that genuine or some sort of a soyboy passive aggressive low blow?
lol I can see why you would think it's sarcasm but it's not. I love finding correlations and patterns.
you should also add to your post: avoid women who talk to their dogs. like "which way do you want to go?" "please stop barking"
and women who read their dog's mind "he is upset that I didn't give him the treat yesterday and now he is taking revenge"
Ya dogs understand some human language and feelings but they don't understand "which way do you want to go" don't understand the concept of revenge. all those women are nut jobs.
I am waiting for your observations regarding cars. audi = douche bags and "please don't talk to me" type

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The type of dog you have correlates with the type of person you are. If you have a german shepherd, lab or a husky type of dog, you must and need to be an active person. If you have a bulldog or a pug, you're not a very active person. Etc, etc.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dogs are like children. Single women with dogs are single mothers.

Men, her dog will come before you. Keep that in mind before dating her.
On OLD 90 percent of women have pics of their dogs or cats on their profile.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pitbull women are so deranged that they needed to find a dog with the same qualities as the men who have mistreated them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dogs are like children. Single women with dogs are single mothers.

Men, her dog will come before you. Keep that in mind before dating her.
Good point. What’s wild is that a trend started around the 2005–2011 time frame with single women & dogs. The mid-2000s is about when the Millennials stated to enter their 20s in large numbers. Since the 1970s, when 20 something Boomer women established some more independence as adults, women have lived alone or with roommates during some time in their lives like ages 22-28 in the years after finishing their either high or college (whichever their high level of education) was. When both Boomer & Gen X women were ages 22-28 during the 1970s-early 2000s, these women would wait to get pets once their lives settled down a bit & they were monogamously married or lived with a boyfriend. They also achieved this in life earlier. The Millennial women flipped the script on this. Millennial women weren’t willing to wait out their early to mid-20s as petless, unattached or marginally attached women, especially college educated Millennial white women. In Millennials, you have a set of women who get married later in life but want the cafeteria style option of choosing an element of married life of the Boomer/early Gen X era sooner (dogs) while avoiding the less convenient aspects of marriage (cooking/cleaning/homemaking aspects for a man, sexual fidelity in a lot of cases, and sometimes human children).

Additionally, Millennials as a whole since 2005 have owned pets at higher rates than Gen X’ers & Boomers at similar points in life.

I was astounded in 2011 when I moved to my current city & at first started putting my name out there on the dating websites (prior to swipe apps). I was 28 in 2011 & looking at roughly 24-28 year olds then. I was using PoF, OkCupid, and Match then. It seemed like every single woman had a dog. Many of the ones who didn’t owned cats and women with cats are similarly annoying. I thought there was something specific to internet dating options that attracted more pet people at first. That may have been true in the first part of the 2010s but since the mid-2010s, I am doubting that’s true. If you’re doing stranger approaches in-person, you’re nearly as likely to be dealing with pet owning women as you would be solely on the swipe apps.

Unattached men & marginally attached men seem to be less likely to get pets.

No one seems to consider a single woman with a dog or a cat to be a single mom. Tons of childless single women are pet owners. It is very difficult to find a woman who is single & has neither pets nor children after her 25th birthday. If you want to date a totally free woman, you’re best bet is to date them
super early in life before they can acquire them.

Women with dogs in general are annoying af
Yes. I agree. They often put their dog’s needs ahead of the needs of a new man in their life’s needs. That’s annoying.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On OLD 90 percent of women have pics of their dogs or cats on their profile.
Women with pets are recreational use only in my opinion. She is a single mother. Cats are better than dogs on this aspect, as they can survive on their own for longer without putting our dates on a clock.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with pets are recreational use only in my opinion. She is a single mother. Cats are better than dogs on this aspect, as they can survive on their own for longer without putting our dates on a clock.
I have a strong preference to only interact with petless women. I agree with your point on cats. I have a personal problem since I am severely allergic to cats. It’s difficult for me to have an extended relationship with a woman since I’ll never be able to go over to her place. With dogs, it’s different. Yes, I generally don’t like dealing with them. I have felt what you have felt about early stage dates with women who own dogs. I have felt like our dates were on a clock from Minute 1 due to the dog. That’s not healthy for relational development.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive dated both cat and dog women both have problems.
Dogs give love
Cats give validation
Therefore women with dogs = looking for love (their interpretation of it)
Women with cats = looking for validation.
Cat women come with more problems because you loving them actaully pushes them away.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score