Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Literally ZERO men have game.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive hit the scene again this week after taking a little hiatus, and Im pretty gobsmacked with male behaviour.

I cannot believe with the advancement of the internet men are as BP/Needy as they come.

A girl the other night thinks theres something Strange about me purely because I havent double text, she said it playfully and is showing good interest.

she showed me her inbox and its just full cringe. I acted aloof about it.

I cannot believe it tbh, I would have though men would have known the basics by now. considering everyone knows the basics on the internet.

the real world truly is a different place.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ive hit the scene again this week after taking a little hiatus, and Im pretty gobsmacked with male behaviour.

I cannot believe with the advancement of the internet men are as BP/Needy as they come.

A girl the other night thinks theres something Strange about me purely because I havent double text, she said it playfully and is showing good interest.

I cannot believe it tbh, I would have though men would have known the basics by now. considering everyone knows the basics on the internet.

That's why I keep saying that simply acting non needy and not desperate gives you an edge over 80% of the guys out there these days. It's sad.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our society has been on a path of corruption, for some time now. Maybe, things are finally coming to a head.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It over for DoubleTextingCels

So many people here say they do better IRL than OLD. But if you just stick to the basics, sooner or later you will have good results in OLD.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But women consider double texting “pursuing”. I get accused all the time by women that I don’t pursue them because I don’t text a lot or anything.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks

I know guys who act like that and it works for them, they get pvssy, I also know guys who don't act needy or desperate and still don't get no play so go figure, don't read too much into it.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Frankly, we all screw **** up for each other - it's human nature to be solipsistic.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude when people signup to date a fat hairy pig like literally: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-created-a-female-account-on-tinder.272998/post-2919741 then nothing can surprise you further and there is your answer. :devil:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Most men are absolutely pathetic. It's easy to think most men are like us, but they're not. It's amazing how little game is actually needed. You just need to be a normal guy who isn't frothing at the mouth with thirst.

Never double text. Never double text with women. Also, do your best never to double text with your male friends to make sure that your texting game is on point for your female interactions.
Eh it kinda depends on context. If you mean, send a message, then wait 2 hours and send another, especially if the first was one that warranted a response? That's very bad. But sending 2 or even 3 texts in a row is fine, I do it to break up walls of text or if I'm responding to multiple things (more common in Instagram DMs).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met some high school guys at a local event, and they actually had no problem going up to girls and getting numbers. They were hispanic, so I reckon they grew up in the right environment where masculinity was able to be expressed. I saw the same thing when I use to be in high school from the similar crowd. There's hope yet.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But women consider double texting “pursuing”. I get accused all the time by women that I don’t pursue them because I don’t text a lot or anything.
Pursuing isn’t a negative. Women often like it. Just don’t be the creepy stalker.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks

I know guys who act like that and it works for them, they get pvssy, I also know guys who don't act needy or desperate and still don't get no play so go figure, don't read too much into it.
Women make excuses for guys when they like them. I learned that the hard way when I first got on this site and tried some of the stuff I read, only to be disappointed when I saw guys succeeding who "broke the rules" lol. If you look okay, have things going on in your life and are somewhat sociable and not annoying, that should cover all the bases. Just have to be perceptive and strike when the time is right.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet they all with attractive gfs
"With" in what sense? Does she respect and admire him? Does she wear the pants or does he? Does she **** other guys behind his back?

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when I was a blue pilled chump I approached and got numbers. Plenty of guys I know still do, even though we're known as being the "socially awkward generation." What's holding a lot of guys back is mostly their self-defeating attitude through media, some guys give up before they even try. That sucks, but they'll have to face their demons someday if they want to make it in this world.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Women make excuses for guys when they like them. I learned that the hard way when I first got on this site and tried some of the stuff I read, only to be disappointed when I saw guys succeeding who "broke the rules" lol. If you look okay, have things going on in your life and are somewhat sociable and not annoying, that should cover all the bases. Just have to be perceptive and strike when the time is right.
Finally someone gets it......

I just let the rest of the fellas worry about techniques and strategies while I just act normal and break every "rule" in the book