Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busting your load in a girl on the first date

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened to me recently. Brought her home and we had sex twice and she stayed the night. Next morning, I said I'm out of condoms and we can't have sex. But later she basically grabbed my **** and put it in her, and I ended up busting a nut in her.

Understandably, she got a little upset but at one point literally just said "you're a naughty boy" although she brought it up a few more times with a bit more indignation. (For the record she is on birth control but she has other medications that might interfere with it somewhat so it's marginally more risky)

I've only ever done this with one other girl (excluding LTRs) and she wasn't even on birth control...but she didn't seem to really mind.

As a general rule of thumb, setting aside STD/pregnancy concerns (which are massively overblown, save me the lecture) is this more likely to scare a girl off than anything?
Done it many a time on 1st dates and 1 night stands... usually as both drunk.

Stupid I know. Can't recall any women that got funny/upset about it tbh. And pretty much always repeat the next morning.

If I met them again would usually not bother with condoms... almost like the bar had been set and neither of us wanted to go back. If sober would pull out though.

Never caught an std, apart from after a trip to Thailand. But that was in an area away from the condom. Stupidly slept with a few Thai girls without a rubber. Makes me shiver now. That was 15 years back, in my 20's.

Don't log number of women I've slept with. Probably between 70-90, vast majority without condoms.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye AIDS is still a real thing; seems may people forget that. I know a guy myself who got it and he was definitely not gay. His life is fvcked up forever. Well what's left of it... (As it is more or less a death sentence). :cry:
While there are exceptions, the vast majority of people that acquire HIV/AIDs are either gay men or those who use/share needles, aka drug addicts. It's extremely rare in the general population, a bit higher in the black community but outrageously prevalent in the gay community. I recall seeing some very scary stats, such as 50% of gay black men will acquire the disease in their lifetime. With the general gay population it said that it's around 20%, which is still ridiculous. The major reason for this is because STDs spread far more rapidly through anal sex compared to vaginal sex. Combine this with a most likely very sexualized group of individuals, who are having sex far more readily with multiple partners and often with any protection it all makes sense.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While there are exceptions, the vast majority of people that acquire HIV/AIDs are either gay men or those who use/share needles, aka drug addicts. It's extremely rare in the general population, a bit higher in the black community but outrageously prevalent in the gay community. I recall seeing some very scary stats, such as 50% of gay black men will acquire the disease in their lifetime. With the general gay population it said that it's around 20%, which is still ridiculous. The major reason for this is because STDs spread far more rapidly through anal sex compared to vaginal sex. Combine this with a most likely very sexualized group of individuals, who are having sex far more readily with multiple partners and often with any protection it all makes sense.
Mostly true. You're correct that homosexual men and drug addicts are the biggest subpopulations for HIV/AIDS. The one thing you aren't acknowledging is that heterosexuals have been having more anal sex in the last 30 years or so.

Homosexual men have active sex lives. When there are two horny men, sex is going to happen.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule of thumb, setting aside STD/pregnancy concerns (which are massively overblown, save me the lecture) is this more likely to scare a girl off than anything?
If you are prioritizing a girl’s approval over the risk of becoming a father or catching the clap, let’s hope that you are unable to pass on your generics.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are prioritizing a girl’s approval over the risk of becoming a father or catching the clap, let’s hope that you are unable to pass on your generics.
Hahaha yes... but I sincerely do think they're both blown out of proportion, just like drug use.

Try busting it in there face.....
I'm grossed out by my own ***. I don't want to see that **** on her face. Plus my ejaculate is unpredictable and shoots super far. I don't have the precision to do that. Guess I could in her mouth.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With what I mentioned above aside, some pretty wild comments on here.
Mostly true. You're correct that homosexual men and drug addicts are the biggest subpopulations for HIV/AIDS. The one thing you aren't acknowledging is that heterosexuals have been having more anal sex in the last 30 years or so.

Homosexual men have active sex lives. When there are two horny men, sex is going to happen.
It's widespread knowledge that the receiver, whether that be a woman or man, is at much higher risk of acquiring an STD compared to the penetrator getting one from the person they are having sex with. With male-female sex, including anal sex, their actual exposure to HIV/AIDs is astronomically lower compared to gay men. I don't have the stats in front of me, but the odds of you finding a woman that actually has the disease is very remote. In addition to this, one single sexual exposure does not necessarily mean that you'd become infected, though I sure as hell would never want to take a chance with something like that. As a heterosexual man, I'd be far more concerned about herpes and other common stds than HIV/AIDs.

As for gay men having rampant amounts of sex, I guarantee that is happening, we all understand how the male brain works sexually so no debate on that. There are countless stories of gay men having clandestine rendezvous with other men at parks, rest areas on the highway, etc......which has always creeped me out. I recall reading a while ago that the gay dating app, grindr, has this feature where it shows the location of the person you are talking to, so say you are at a mall you can pinpoint their general area and meetup for who knows what lol. I've read stories on the internet about gay "bath houses" and other creepy venues that are entirely dedicated towards gay hookups. Hell, I can even cite several examples from gyms that I have been to where there have been stories of stuff like this going on in the showers, sauna, etc. I've had a couple approaches in the past, which was one of the reasons why I never would use the gym spa or anything like that, especially later in the evening.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With what I mentioned above aside, some pretty wild comments on here.

It's widespread knowledge that the receiver, whether that be a woman or man, is at much higher risk of acquiring an STD compared to the penetrator getting one from the person they are having sex with. With male-female sex, including anal sex, their actual exposure to HIV/AIDs is astronomically lower compared to gay men. I don't have the stats in front of me, but the odds of you finding a woman that actually has the disease is very remote. In addition to this, one single sexual exposure does not necessarily mean that you'd become infected, though I sure as hell would never want to take a chance with something like that. As a heterosexual man, I'd be far more concerned about herpes and other common stds than HIV/AIDs.

As for gay men having rampant amounts of sex, I guarantee that is happening, we all understand how the male brain works sexually so no debate on that. There are countless stories of gay men having clandestine rendezvous with other men at parks, rest areas on the highway, etc......which has always creeped me out. I recall reading a while ago that the gay dating app, grindr, has this feature where it shows the location of the person you are talking to, so say you are at a mall you can pinpoint their general area and meetup for who knows what lol. I've read stories on the internet about gay "bath houses" and other creepy venues that are entirely dedicated towards gay hookups. Hell, I can even cite several examples from gyms that I have been to where there have been stories of stuff like this going on in the showers, sauna, etc. I've had a couple approaches in the past, which was one of the reasons why I never would use the gym spa or anything like that, especially later in the evening.
Yeah I recall reading an article on hiv transmission years ago and the chances of a male catching it via vaginally sex was really low.

Did make me wonder how it was such a large issue in Africa though.

Also, although clearly would hate to catch it, hiv and then aids, is no longer the death sentence it was decade or 2 back. Medication can now see people through to their natural life span, apparently. At least in the west where its available.

When I was into white powder back in the 2000's our main dealer was gay, so used to meet him in gay nightclubs and his house. It was pretty apparent he was involved in all kinds of 'gatherings' with other men. Albeit drug fueled, but no doubt had the impression he was getting up to all sorts of debauched stuff, which he used to 'jokingly' try to get us involved with.

Also heard of weird stuff in gyms. Such as certain shower areas being gay zones. Men would do stuff like use certain colour towels hanging off doors, weird stuff like that, if they were up for someone joining them, lol.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I recall reading an article on hiv transmission years ago and the chances of a male catching it via vaginally sex was really low.

Did make me wonder how it was such a large issue in Africa though.

Also, although clearly would hate to catch it, hiv and then aids, is no longer the death sentence it was decade or 2 back. Medication can now see people through to their natural life span, apparently. At least in the west where its available.

When I was into white powder back in the 2000's our main dealer was gay, so used to meet him in gay nightclubs and his house. It was pretty apparent he was involved in all kinds of 'gatherings' with other men. Albeit drug fueled, but no doubt had the impression he was getting up to all sorts of debauched stuff, which he used to 'jokingly' try to get us involved with.

Also heard of weird stuff in gyms. Such as certain shower areas being gay zones. Men would do stuff like use certain colour towels hanging off doors, weird stuff like that, if they were up for someone joining them, lol.
There was an article I read a while ago about a study done in the UK with street prostitutes and the prevalence of HIV/AIDs was practically nonexistent, and I'm sure they weren't completely protected the entire time while working.

I think the HIV/AIDs issue in Africa, which is actually quite rampant in several nations there, is very different compared to in the west. One, this is where the disease ultimately began, so it makes sense why it would be more prevalent there, especially when you factor in the lack of modern healthcare/knowledge. An HIV positive woman becomes pregnant, her child is now another case. I also do recall hearing about these superstitious beliefs that if a man with the disease sleeps with a virgin he will be cured. I also wouldn't be suprised if blood contamination and lack of proper health safety fit into this as well.

As for the gyms and gay men. A gym I used to go to I heard stories that others were talking about that they heard from the janitor working there. What I heard was that he would find used condoms in the shower stalls, and there is no way in hell that it was a woman and a man lol. What always blew my mind was why these gay men felt the need to do it there and not just meet up at one of their apartments or something. I felt that it's highly possible that men like this are married or in a live in relationship or are deeply in the closet. There is something very unsettling to me about such behavior, I honestly see it as very deviant and sick in the mind. I can't really explain what I feel about this but I believe that most people, especially heterosexual men, would feel the same as I do. There was also a gay guy there that would "cruise" in the gym sauna. He also would take peeks at people's junk when they were changing in the locker room. There was also someone, who I never found out who it was, that was taking pictures of people changing in there and they put up all of these posters in the lockers saying that it was a criminal offense and that they would be charged if caught.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a man who only has vaginal sex, wears condoms consistently when having vaginal sex, and are not an IV drug user, you're unlikely to have HIV.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk how to answer this question. Every girl I've been with in that past two years, besides my gf, has insisted on condoms. Ages range from 21 to 35. From virgins to girls with 20+ bodies. From ONS to needing two meets to bang them. I don't remember if I mentioned it on this forum, but I have my own way I've developed to get around this. And be able to raw dog these girls anyway (you kill your chances if you are not bringing at least 2 condoms with you when you go out). Some I *** in them. Some I am unable to *** because of his much alcohol is in my system. I find it doesn't matter. Girls these days (demographic: non-black, girls either visiting or living in New York) do not want kids. They'll either take plan b on their own accord or do the abortion themselves and not tell you about it. And if they do have an infection, they will tell you about it. Then, go get the pill from the doctors. I will say, you should be sleeping with girls you wouldn't mind having a kid with anyway. It's our purpose as me to spread our seed. I know I will not convince those who are already convinced that raw dogging is retarded. And to them I'll say more for me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ye AIDS is still a real thing; seems may people forget that. I know a guy myself who got it and he was definitely not gay. His life is fvcked up forever. Well what's left of it... (As it is more or less a death sentence). :cry:
I was under the impression those anti retro vitals were very effective at keeping it at bay.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was under the impression those anti retro vitals were very effective at keeping it at bay.
Yes, with the current antivirals, it would be below the detectible limits; thus not possible to transmit. However, the drugs are expensive and the person has to take them for the rest of their lives. Side effects can differ from person to person. No anti-viral for HPV, HEP B or Herpes though.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not anymore. Would be more concerned on HSVs/HPV/HEP B

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not anymore. Would be more concerned on HSVs/HPV/HEP B
Guys, just because there is stoppers that slow down the disease it doesn´t mean that it will kill you, because AIDS will kill you. Anti retro vitals just gives you more time to die (in theory), than without.

AIDS is still very real. If you get it then you WILL die from it. Period It cannot be cured.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a man who only has vaginal sex, wears condoms consistently when having vaginal sex, and are not an IV drug user, you're unlikely to have HIV.
It transmits from body fluids and from having gay/anal sex or vaginal sex and oral sex. Also Eating food that has been pre-chewed by a person with HIV is included as way to get the disease. Condoms isn't a perfect shield, as they can break during sex. Even with a condom you can still be unlucky. Nothing is 100% certain.

Quote: https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/about-hiv-and-aids/how-is-hiv-transmitted
  1. What Are HIV and AIDS?
  2. How Is HIV Transmitted?
  3. Who Is at Risk for HIV?
  4. Symptoms of HIV
How Do You Get or Transmit HIV?
You can only get HIV by coming into direct contact with certain body fluids from a person with HIV who has a detectable viral load. These fluids are:
  • Blood
  • Semen (***) and pre-seminal fluid
  • Rectal fluids
  • Vaginal fluids
  • Breast milk
For transmission to occur, the HIV in these fluids must get into the bloodstream of an HIV-negative person through a mucous membrane (found in the rectum, vagina, mouth, or tip of the penis); open cuts or sores; or by direct injection.
People with HIV who take HIV medicine daily as prescribed and get and keep an undetectable viral load have effectively no risk of sexually transmitting HIV to their HIV-negative partners.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I don't remember if I mentioned it on this forum, but I have my own way I've developed to get around this. And be able to raw dog these girls anyway

Please post how

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guys, just because there is stoppers that slow down the disease it doesn´t mean that it will kill you, because AIDS will kill you. Anti retro vitals just gives you more time to die (in theory), than without.

AIDS is still very real. If you get it then you WILL die from it. Period It cannot be cured.
Simply not true bro...you should do more research before making these type of statements.

"For people who had a CD4 count between 200 and 350 and an undetectable viral load one year after starting treatment, life expectancy was similar to that of people in the general population. Among men, a 35 year old and a 50 year old could expect to live to 78 and 81 years respectively. Among women, a 35 year old and a 50 year old were predicted to live to 81 and 83 years respectively."