Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks matter..

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know, that doesn’t seem like anything, she’s not really looking at his body, she’s kind of saying “let’s get this interview over with,”

I don’t think any women, especially one who looks like that, would be turned in by any guy, no mater how good looking or how ripped he was, if he was that short. A man goes below the threshold in height, $100,000,000 wont save him.

Now don‘t you wish you took swimming lessons instead of studying the math problem?
Boi, you have still learning too do...

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to state the obvious but duh. Ever since I put on 10 lbs of fat I have gotten less attention and the women don't respond in the same way they used to.
Yep! - I've experienced the other side of that coin.
Got out of a long marriage then lost a LOT of weight - Women take way more notice of me now than they ever did when I was a lot heavier.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman in the video is involved in the sport or the lifestyle, so she values that kind of body.

I am convinced that most women do not like the body builder look. The sweet spot seems to be muscular, but also flexible and overall fit.

The ripped look is intimidating to most women, plus it red lines into “trying too hard” territory.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bodybuilder (Flex Lewis) is basically crying telling the story of his mom's cancer, the journalist is reacting to that.
That was going to be my next post after reading this thread. He's getting emotional and that's why she reacts that way. Clearly no one saw the real interview.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave is essentially always about people going too deep into completely wrong analysis of absolutely everything. Nothing new
How could you tell? You can't even tell that a female likes you when she's got her lips on your pee pee. It's obvious she's into him. One doesn't need the whole interview. All you need is that clip and a pair of eyes.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How could you tell? You can't even tell that a female likes you when she's got her lips on your pee pee. It's obvious she's into him. One doesn't need the whole interview. All you need is that clip and a pair of eyes.
Another sosuave thing: people *truly* believing your minor trolling here and there

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another sosuave thing: people *truly* believing your minor trolling here and there
No.... You can't backtrack on that now. You already admitted to it. You were serious about it. It's not a big deal, just don't give advice on female lustful expressions. Since you have a hard time knowing when a female is interested.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.... You can't backtrack on that now. You already admitted to it. You were serious about it. It's not a big deal, just don't give advice on female lustful expressions. Since you have a hard time knowing when a female is interested.
another sosuave thing: grown men in their thirties calling women "females"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to state the obvious but duh. Ever since I put on 10 lbs of fat I have gotten less attention and the women don't respond in the same way they used to. I can get through to some because I'm still a very confident guy but bad weight gain is a big turn off.
It blunts your attractiveness probably effort with your swag as they see it.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You're just upset because you came onto this forum with your act "Only good looking guys get laid. If you're not good looking, give up."

This is blatant blackpill propaganda, dispelled many times. Women care about a combination of looks + proof + game. Anyone who has extensive experience with women knows this.

I've lost out to far uglier guys than me, who had better game or proof. It used to really piss me off because I've got natural physical advantages.... But I didn't understand women, like you. You'll eventually get some experience with women and understand where I'm coming from. Your first step is to get off the net and go and do some cold approach. You'll get blown out 99.9% of the time but it will build experience and perspective for you.
Lol, you didn't have to write all that fam.

If your not handsome just say that bruh

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I am trying. Because one day, young tadpole, you might sprout some legs and go out and do some cold approach.

Then you can come back here and tell us what you've learned about women. It will be more interesting for everyone.
Your 34 years old, you gotta do better bruh

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so there's a chance that most of her reactions are staged/aren't genuine.
This is subtle body language which we as humans cannot control (unless you are highly trained expert in body language which is not very likely), as body language signals are controlled by the subconsciousness.

So we are most of the time not even aware that we are doing this. It is almost impossible to do this and control it. This is why CIA,FBA, MI6, Mossad etc. etc. doesn't give crap what you say when interrogate people, they pay close attention to your body language.

So that assumption that is not genuine I must point out that you are highly like wrong in that.

Add on top of that that a bimbo like her probably cannot chew a bubble gum and walk on the same time then... ha ha lmfao. :devil:

Last edited:

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
This is subtle body language which we as humans cannot control (unless you are highly trained expert in body language which is not very likely), as body language signals are controlled by the subconsciousness.

So we are most of the time not even aware that we are doing this. It is almost impossible to do this and control it. This is why CIA,FBA, MI6, Mossad etc. etc. doesn't give crap what you say when interrogate people, they pay close attention to your body language.

So that assumption that is not genuine I must point out that you are highly like wrong in that.

Add on top of that that a bimbo like her probably cannot chew a bubble gum and walk on the same time then... ha ha lmfao. :devil:
He's a idiot, he's always tryna discredit anything regarding a attractive man being sought after by women because it hurts his ego because he doesn't get to experience that type of attention.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
no little fella. You are projecting again.

All I said, back in the thread that you’re still not over, is that hot women don’t throw themselves at guys they’ve just met. It might happen occasionally, but it’s the exception to the rule.

hot women, if you’ve ever seen one, do not need to approach guys. They are approached all the time and they select who they want. Your imaginary word where hot guys have all the power does not exist. Hot guys with status/proof and Game have all the power.
Typical cope for ugly men, if your not handsome just say that......it's not my fault you don't experience that type of attention, blame ya parents.