Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in my generation (21) do not like masculine men. They like prettyboy twink f4ggots

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt trying to debate you. I was simply telling you that you're not what this thread needs. I already settled on what you were trying to do. I don't need to justify that.
Okay, that's fair. Let's agree to disagree, and move on.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous trash talking steroid users as being the ultimate simps. Why do you guys wear the clothes you do? Why do you choose the hairstyles you do? It's because you want to look a certain way. Many steroid users want to look a certain way. Not including all the steroid users that are doing it to be at the top of their game for what ever sport they're into. Because newsflash... Cyclists, swimmers, tennis players, mma fighters, runners, Olympic athletes ect, use them also... Not just bodybuilders.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous trash talking steroid users as being the ultimate simps. Why do you guys wear the clothes you do? Why do you choose the hairstyles you do? It's because you want to look a certain way. Many steroid users want to look a certain way. Not including all the steroid users that are doing it to be at the top of their game for what ever sport they're into. Because newsflash... Cyclists, swimmers, tennis players, mma fighters, runners, Olympic athletes ect, use them also... Not just bodybuilders.
Professionals?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what is happening with the younger generation to a good extent. Kids nowadays all want to be youtube stars and influencers, and most of them are cringe.

Part of your problem is that you're looking at tiktok, OLD and social media as if that is the entirety of humanity. You shouldn't be surprised to find trash if you're dumpster diving.

You need to stop worrying about what others think and be the man you want to be. You are 100% guaranteed to not appeal to a majority of women AT ALL TIMES. If you are true to who you want to be instead of trying to mold yourself around some kind algorithm or stereotype (be it blue pill or red pill) then you will attract the kind of women that you want.

Why would you want to attract women who are into little mincey f@ggot balls? They're doing you a favor turning you down.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all you're offering is muscles and c0ck and snorting like a bull, she's gona get bored.
Bwaahaha LMAO! After you're finished with a serious thrashing you tell her "now go get us something to eat" and bring some cucumber slices, my eyes feel a little puffy. Oh and bring some tea. And does this robe make me look fat?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a clue for you. Any guy who uses roids. Bring it up with him. Mock him slightly. Watch him squirm.

Every. Single. Time.

Men know that using roids is a disgrace. And they will vigorously defend it, like a woman vigorously defends her slvtty behavior (crying on the inside).
Using roids to look good or strong is definitely very weak. That stuffs wrecks you long term as well from what i see. I can understand professional athletes, especially pro boxers or mma guys doing it on and off though just because of the fact most of the competition is and it gives a huge unfair advantage.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I dont understand.

I've literally spent the last 3 years redpill coping trying to be the most masculine as possible, muscles, beard, mma, gym & masculine in the way i act and speak to them, following all the common redpill teachings.

But I've noticed when I ask girls types and see which boyfriends they post on instagram, its always prettyboy twinks with tiktok curtains hairstyle.

I made my haircut like a shorter more masculine haircut and any girl i get with basically begs me to get the prettyboy tiktok curtains hairstyle back that i used to have. a lot of girls say they dont like muscly bodies when i send them pics of it, they like tall skinny prettyboys.

this video sort of explains how in the past. the dating market was more INTERsexual competition(mens physical dominance compeittion over eachother)
and its been this way for hundreds of thousands of years. but now the world is so safe, girls have good jobs, or if they dont, they get paid well with social welfare. So they dont need us to provide or protect them, the only thing that is worth selecting for is beauty.

and in nature any species that selected purely for beauty would go extinct. but thats exactly what girls are doing right now.

And i used to have way more success with girls when i was a prettyboy haircut gigatwink compared to now, i honestly dont understand.

When u go on tiktok u dont see women lusting over masculine men. you see women lusting over prettyboys with gay ass haircuts and twink bodies doing gay ass dances

am i seeing **** or is this exactly wahts happening in the young generation?
I went to university a bit later than most. I went from 2011 to Dec 2013 and took some grad classes after that. I tend to agree. The 19-23 year old cute and hot girls at school typically were paired with the type of guys you described, not some Chad sports player. Then again I went to a private, div 3 university so we didn't have these big sports players or a football team. Didn't have super chad to compete with.

You know what I'm talking about. like you described, 19-23 yr old guys like Justin Bierber looked like when he was a teen. Skinny, boyish looking and into left leaning stuff.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The women have tried to convince themselves that this is the type of guy they want. Society encourages it. But between their legs, it doesn't get their juices going. Keep on your grind. You're going in the right direction.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using roids to look good or strong is definitely very weak. That stuffs wrecks you long term as well from what i see. I can understand professional athletes, especially pro boxers or mma guys doing it on and off though just because of the fact most of the competition is and it gives a huge unfair advantage.
No guarantees, but from what I've read about it over the years its not as bad as some may think. If you do proper research, cycled correctly, diet is good, don;t drink much, smoke or take other drugs etc I don;t think it screws you up that badly.

Obviously you tend to hear about the extreme cases or see idiots that still eat loads of ****, party hard, pump themselves full of roids to look good at the weekend.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Bruce Lee's physique is peak attractive level for for the opposite sex. That guy was just unbelievably shredded but not in an overly meat head type of way.
I don't even think it's important to be shredded. As long as you are fit (i.e. not fat), your face, height and hair are WAY more important than muscle definition.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No guarantees, but from what I've read about it over the years its not as bad as some may think. If you do proper research, cycled correctly, diet is good, don;t drink much, smoke or take other drugs etc I don;t think it screws you up that badly.

Obviously you tend to hear about the extreme cases or see idiots that still eat loads of ****, party hard, pump themselves full of roids to look good at the weekend.
What people don't understand is that steroids are not magic. You don't just take them and blow up... They are one pillar the other three(diet, recovery, training) need to be there, or the steroids won't work.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What people don't understand is that steroids are not magic. You don't just take them and blow up... They are one pillar the other three(diet, recovery, training) need to be there, or the steroids won't work.
Yeah they do and to be in really good shape (at least from aesthetics point of view) you generally have to nail all 3. But theres no getting away from the fact they give most users a massive boost over men not using them.

Steroid users get touchy about that and claim its all hard work, commitment and just gives them a slight boost etc, but a natty won;t get anywhere near the same results, all other variables being equal and depending how much gear they're using. You just have to see the rapid increase in strength after someone starts a cycle to see the difference it makes. Creatine or protein supps don;t give those kind of rapid increases, - barely increase at all tbh. Thats not to say some steroid users don;t work hard of course, as like you say its not always a magic pill and many of them are truly dedicated.

I've encountered men over the years in party circles that were into coke, pissed all the time and still in amazing shape (again, as far as aesthetics go). Following chats with them at after parties etc they most defintely weren't nailing their diets during the week. Openly admitting taking roids in large quantities, sometimes with HGH to compensate.

That said there are plenty of roid users i've seen who look like sacks of sh1t with no top on. Big chaps, really strong etc but with beer bellys/ not much definition etc so if they're eating way too much, doing low rep/volume training styles with 5 mins + between sets and no cv or something like that, doesn;t always produce miracles.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP, you’re young (21).

At your age, women are still more interested at getting rammed by the starting QB.
Somewhat of a myth. See my post about going to a private university. While they're liberal and many feminist there was also a lot of hot girls there and they didn't date super chad.

I think there is a big difference between going to the large public universities with football teams and large student body of sports players versus private universities that are division 3 and lower NCAA.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand.

I've literally spent the last 3 years redpill coping trying to be the most masculine as possible, muscles, beard, mma, gym & masculine in the way i act and speak to them, following all the common redpill teachings.

But I've noticed when I ask girls types and see which boyfriends they post on instagram, its always prettyboy twinks with tiktok curtains hairstyle.

I made my haircut like a shorter more masculine haircut and any girl i get with basically begs me to get the prettyboy tiktok curtains hairstyle back that i used to have. a lot of girls say they dont like muscly bodies when i send them pics of it, they like tall skinny prettyboys.

this video sort of explains how in the past. the dating market was more INTERsexual competition(mens physical dominance compeittion over eachother)
and its been this way for hundreds of thousands of years. but now the world is so safe, girls have good jobs, or if they dont, they get paid well with social welfare. So they dont need us to provide or protect them, the only thing that is worth selecting for is beauty.

and in nature any species that selected purely for beauty would go extinct. but thats exactly what girls are doing right now.

And i used to have way more success with girls when i was a prettyboy haircut gigatwink compared to now, i honestly dont understand.

When u go on tiktok u dont see women lusting over masculine men. you see women lusting over prettyboys with gay ass haircuts and twink bodies doing gay ass dances

am i seeing **** or is this exactly wahts happening in the young generation?

Who cares about social media. Be who you want to be, unless you want to change to fall in someone's good graces. Which in my opinion is a recipe for disaster.

TitusRamsies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this real life, who gives a phuck what they want. The best version of everyman is masculine. She may pose with twinks but will stray with masc dudes. A better question you have to ask yourself is if they view you as congruent with your look, just reading your post you come of as insecure. Lol at a chick asking me to change my hairstyle just lmao.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women primarily want what other women want that rarely changes in every age group

but Lets not forget TIK TOK is trend/hype culture on steroids

When you are very young 16 - 24 it doesn't take a hell of a lot to be influenced ......women are even more susceptible to being influenced because they are submissive by nature

So as you can imagine it wouldnt take much to set a trend in what is physically desirable

Another point to mention is that when women are young they are extremely whimsical ..... the male characters and archetypes on these tiktoks play into that giving girls a blank canvas to express their emotional desires onto

Its only as they start to get older 25+ do women start lusting after rough and rugged sex