Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had her on a pedestal, now shes in the gutter

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blondie is fvcking dead to me!! This stupid b!tch went and got a ghetto ass motherfvcking NECK tattoo!! Yes, NECK. Are you chitting me! Who the F does that chit!? My attraction towards her went from a 10 to a 2 in an instant. I had her on an altar now shes in the fvcking gutter with the rest of the hoodrats i know. I thought she was special and different but this proves shes just another dumb hoe. Fvck!!! All my fantsies of living together and meeting my parents, traveling, down the drain. My new apartment i got with the hopes of her moving in...gone. ive already spent 10k furnishing it..all down the fvcking drain. Fvck fvck fvck FVCK!!!!!
Hahaha. An 18 year old who girl who goes to concerts, takes acid or mdma...cant remember which probably both and dates a guy way older than her. Who could have seen this kind of impulsive trashy behavior coming OP? Shocker.

At least now you have her off your pedestal hopefully. Tatoos are a deal breaker. Especially a neck tatoo. Wtf

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen tats of women that just completely turn me off. One woman I met, I really liked, she was a yoga instructor and later when I saw her without her clothes, she had this epically horrendous tat on her back. It was this weird as fvck giant thing... I can't even begin to describe. She asked me if I liked it and I just said, "If you like it that's all that matters." Then she pushed and I told her it wasn't my style... then she started going on and on about everyone she knows just loved it. I said half of them were probably lying because what the fvck else are they going to say, it's not like there is anything she can do about it... it's there... but I don't lie... ever.

She got ticked off, got dressed and left. Oh well... we're still friends that's it. She knows now she will always get the truth from me.

They need to be told the truth. Any man with self respect wouldn't be caught dead dating a woman covered in tats. Only cucks support that sh@t. It's like men saying it's okay for women to be careeer obsessed or proud of being fat. Shame them as much as humanly possible just like they would you if you were short or ugly or had zero social skills.

Read for FREE!

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing sh!t with the intention of it being 'for her" instead of for you is always the wrong move. Always. Remember that next time you are thinking with your d!ck instead of your brain.
Solid advice.

The 10k alarmed me more than the neck tattoo.