Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The power that every man has is....

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The power that every man has (but not every man uses) is the power to walk away. If you get in the friendzone and you do not want to be in the friendzone, walk away. Why are you still there giving the girl attention? You are basically telling her that you are ok with the friendzone and that she made the right decision to put you in there because you are going to keep giving her attention anyway. Guys need to learn to stick to what they want. Be direct. This is why interactions with girls should not just be boring. They need to include positive and negative emotions as well as flirting.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The power that every man has (but not every man uses) is the power to walk away. If you get in the friendzone and you do not want to be in the friendzone, walk away. Why are you still there giving the girl attention? You are basically telling her that you are ok with the friendzone and that she made the right decision to put you in there because you are going to keep giving her attention anyway. Guys need to learn to stick to what they want. Be direct. This is why interactions with girls should not just be boring. They need to include positive and negative emotions as well as flirting.
Yup...the funny thing is by walking away there are times a woman will start to chase you...but you shouldn't do it hoping this happens, rather that you are showing you have self-respect and will only operate on your terms.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a power because you do not gain anything tangible from it

It's a choice often a wise one a lot of men just can't make but not a power

A power would be ensuring she is so smitten you don't need to walk away that is your power

Read for FREE!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...the funny thing is by walking away there are times a woman will start to chase you...but you shouldn't do it hoping this happens, rather that you are showing you have self-respect and will only operate on your terms.
She’s not chasing you because she suddenly likes you, she’s chasing you because she’s losing her source of attention and favors.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power to walk away means nothing unless you have options. Only chads and chadlites have a meaningful power to walk away.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Things are not as back and white as you make them out to be. Attraction is a funny thing and can come via many ways.
Yeah but it doesn’t come that way. If it takes you walking away for her to realize she likes you then why do you want someone like that? I wouldn’t.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood people who fall into the orbiter role and stay there. If she’s not game right away it’s almost never worth it. Respect yourself and don’t simp for someone that will never want you. Why cause yourself pain by being an orbiter? Honestly if it doesn’t come easy it’s never worth it. You should enjoy your interactions with women, if it’s a struggle it’s not worth it. I walk away from anyone that doesn’t live up to my expectations for them, I may give them some leeway but never where it causes me heartache. If you’re in an LTR with a woman she needs to know you will walk away at any time if she disrespects you in anyway. You do this covertly, not overtly. You do this by having options and working at bettering yourself everyday.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do this by having options and working at bettering yourself everyday.
It does not work that way unless the "options" are as hot or hotter than she is. You got into a LTR because you got an hb jackpot and punched way above your waistline in the first place but it came together with true puppy love. Now, after the honeymoon phase dazzles out, you start getting jealous when she starts acting up, ignoring you in social settings when there are other hotter guys around, being mesmerised or emotionally cheating with chad/chadlited and you say just have more options and work on yourself is going to help that? You may not get a girl as hot as her if you play with that.

Read for FREE!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A friendzone guy is a “half boyfriend.” She keeps him around for attention and emotional support while she’s either fully single or just hooking up with a bad boy.

Once she finds a suitable boyfriend (who is a decent dude), she will largely disappear on the friendzone guy. The decent full boyfriend provides both sex and attention, so the friendzone guy is handed his pink slip because his attention services are no longer needed.

Should the friendzone guy eject long before that happens? Yes absolutely. But I’ll just note that he’s actually on borrowed time to begin with.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I never understood people who fall into the orbiter role and stay there. If she’s not game right away it’s almost never worth it. Respect yourself and don’t simp for someone that will never want you. Why cause yourself pain by being an orbiter? Honestly if it doesn’t come easy it’s never worth it. You should enjoy your interactions with women, if it’s a struggle it’s not worth it. I walk away from anyone that doesn’t live up to my expectations for them, I may give them some leeway but never where it causes me heartache. If you’re in an LTR with a woman she needs to know you will walk away at any time if she disrespects you in anyway. You do this covertly, not overtly. You do this by having options and working at bettering yourself everyday.
I agree with you. Just going to explain how it happens…

For some guys, the chick he’s orbiting might be the only one currently giving him any attention. (Or she’s better looking than anyone that has given him attention before.) He develops feelings for her over time and clings to false hopes that he’s going to date her eventually. He genuinely (but very incorrectly) believes that his “friendship” with her is an ace card he’s holding that other guys don’t have. And he thinks it’s a ticket to his dream relationship.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she finds a suitable boyfriend (who is a decent dude), she will largely disappear on the friendzone guy.
I don't agree with this, I think the chick will keep friendzone guy around to use as an emotional tampon for the boyfriend drama.

Read for FREE!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. It isn't just with women, but in general....if you are not getting what you want out of the deal and look the power to change it, move on.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've been thinking about this friendzone thing lately and want to add...

The thing is we dont know why a woman should f*ck a guy, so it could be her wifely duties, or just sex as a ONS, or a boyfriend, so being stuck in the friendzone is like being really far from f*cking but then you dont even know why she f*cks anyone. I think if you dont wanna be in the friendzone you gotta let the woman know you want her to see you that way, as the guy to f*ck. Asking her out can help achieve that.

Walking away is useful but dont make it permanent. Walk away in small doses while you attempt to move away from being 'just a friend'. Always make you sure you let her know you wanna be someone she shud be f*cking, act like thats what you want her to choose you as, then walk away from time to time to show her you dont need her and let her miss you and think about you.

Walking away is very important when friendzoned because attraction is about power, and being able to disappear and let her miss you is a power thing, "I dont need you, you need me" is very important in all relationships.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this friendzone thing lately and want to add...

The thing is we dont know why a woman should f*ck a guy, so it could be her wifely duties, or just sex as a ONS, or a boyfriend, so being stuck in the friendzone is like being really far from f*cking but then you dont even know why she f*cks anyone. I think if you dont wanna be in the friendzone you gotta let the woman know you want her to see you that way, as the guy to f*ck. Asking her out can help achieve that.

Walking away is useful but dont make it permanent. Walk away in small doses while you attempt to move away from being 'just a friend'. Always make you sure you let her know you wanna be someone she shud be f*cking, act like thats what you want her to choose you as, then walk away from time to time to show her you dont need her and let her miss you and think about you.

Walking away is very important when friendzoned because attraction is about power, and being able to disappear and let her miss you is a power thing, "I dont need you, you need me" is very important in all relationships.
This is orbiting and very rarely wields results. Why waste your time "walking away in small steps" in order to somehow get her to like you when there's billions of other women out there? You're operating in her frame if you're walking away to get her to like you. Silence and distance is a good tool, but only for women you're already banging. Stop trying to force things with women with low interest.

Read for FREE!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly if it doesn’t come easy it’s never worth it. You should enjoy your interactions with women, if it’s a struggle it’s not worth it.
Wouldn’t say that. A lot of men chase and chase and chase, now they got 2 kids with her. Better that than give up and be single in your 40s.

Now if the man is chasing a non-fertile girl, or a single mother, or a fat girl, or an older girl, then he is an idiot.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power to walk away means nothing unless you have options. Only chads and chadlites have a meaningful power to walk away.
Disagree. Even without other girls at the ready, a man who walks away from a negative situation still has his integrity and peace of mind intact. What could be more meaningful?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn’t say that. A lot of men chase and chase and chase, now they got 2 kids with her. Better that than give up and be single in your 40s.

Now if the man is chasing a non-fertile girl, or a single mother, or a fat girl, or an older girl, then he is an idiot.
You don't give up, you just shift your attention to other women.

Read for FREE!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is orbiting and very rarely wields results. Why waste your time "walking away in small steps" in order to somehow get her to like you when there's billions of other women out there? You're operating in her frame if you're walking away to get her to like you. Silence and distance is a good tool, but only for women you're already banging. Stop trying to force things with women with low interest.
Yeah I don't like the idea of this 'walking away' in small steps stuff. So the person isn't actually walking away - they are just playing game like women do. After a while the women realize the whole thing is bs and won't take the person seriously. When I walk away it is a clean break - there is no contact, no coming back around. It has worked out for me before, quite a bit, where the woman will reach out again at some point. It gives you a slight upper hand but you have to resist making the mistakes you made before --- this is more applicable when you are inexperienced. I don't get really get into these situations now but that is because through trial and error I eventually figured out what to do.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but it doesn’t come that way. If it takes you walking away for her to realize she likes you then why do you want someone like that? I wouldn’t.
Not necessarily. In some instances, we (this also includes men) can take things for granted and not appreciate something (or someone) until gone.
However on the other side of the coin... A man that can walk away on his own terms is more attractive than a man that lingers after less than acceptable treatment.