Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I get this girl out of my head?

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to stop thinking about this girl I even blocked her on everything I seen her about a week ago (my last post) she said to my friend she wanted to see me when I was at my friends house, and then I made a complete fool of myself got kicked in the face, nose broken she rejected me obviously (this my former fwb we used to have sex very often), got so drunk and she showed me her screen saver with her and another dude.

So after I block her, a friend was supposed to come round and grab some keys, I was already with friends drinking beer and when my friend knocks on the door there she was with her new guy whose half my size I just wanted to annoy him and said I tried to get her pregnant(stupid I know). I handed over the keys and because I had been drinking beer I walk out after them to go **** this up guy for coming to my flat, he knows I was banging her (live in an apartment btw) and there’s even more people outside so in my head I just stopped and thought they’ve got more witnesses than me and went back in. And I drink more and get more drunk, I ended up sending this guy voice messages saying “I’m gonna **** you up” “you disrespect me and your gonna get ****ed”.

he messages me back but its obvious it was her writing it saying “the last time we ****ed, you told me to **** off”

Ever since I just can’t stop thinking about her, I literally haven’t slept in 3 days.

Can someone give me some advice?

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a toddler who had their toy taken away.

You need to get control of your emotions. You are NOT behaving like a man that has a lot of options.

We have ALL lost women to other dudes... this happens all the fvcking time to EVERYONE. You just need to forget about her and date other women.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a toddler who had their toy taken away.

You need to get control of your emotions. You are NOT behaving like a man that has a lot of options.

We have ALL lost women to other dudes... this happens all the fvcking time to EVERYONE. You just need to forget about her and date other women.
i know I am that’s probably why I haven’t been able to sleep. But the thing is I was super drunk when this happened. But thanks for telling me haha

edit she keeps reminding me of her

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know I am that’s probably why I haven’t been able to sleep. But the thing is I was super drunk when this happened. But thanks for telling me haha
If alcohol is causing you to behave in such a way, do yourself a favor and quit drinking. When I hit my late 40s I discovered my body just could not process alcohol like I used to and significantly cut back. Now when I go out I limit myself to one drink, then the rest of the night drink tonic water or alcohol free beer. Best decision I ever made.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure that it's them that bother you, but instead... you are bothered because you are bothered by the fact that they have bothered you.

If you run into them again, just say something like.. "I've given the situation further thought." Shake the guy's hand while looking at her and say to him "thank you." Then walk away and go about your business. Although vague, it communicates a lot more than you may think.

If you aren't at this stage yet, you can always ask him "how does my d1ck taste"?

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
If alcohol is causing you to behave in such a way, do yourself a favor and quit drinking. When I hit my late 40s I discovered my body just could not process alcohol like I used to and significantly cut back. Now when I go out I limit myself to one drink, then the rest of the night drink tonic water or alcohol free beer. Best decision I ever made.
I agree. I am a heavy drinker Friday till Sunday, I piss the bed sometimes. But the thing is I fell like it fills a void, kind of like an addiction and when I have one I can’t stop myself from another.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I want to stop thinking about this girl

Ever since I just can’t stop thinking about her, I literally haven’t slept in 3 days.

Can someone give me some advice?
Ahhh, the good ol one-itis. I know how to fix it but its not gonna be easy. Only thing that has ever worked for my is banging a girl who you like even more than her. She is a 10? Find a younger ten

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, the good ol one-itis. I know how to fix it but its not gonna be easy. Only thing that has ever worked for my is banging a girl who you like even more than her. She is a 10? Find a younger ten
How young is too young though? I mean I’m eyeing up 16 year olds haha

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to getting a girl out of your head is very, very simple.

You never let her get into your head in the first place.

You need to have this experience to get it. It's the only way men learn.
Very true....but...even veteran DJs fall sometimes

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
How young is too young though? I mean I’m eyeing up 16 year olds haha
At long as its not illegal, no such thing as too young. Here its 18+

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been there it is the reason I came here in 02. I nearly lost my mind over my high school girlfriend. Back then there was no social media just chat programs.. I literally had to delete her...because of the stress I came down with double pneumonia and was laid up in the hospital... so it was hell... but once I got out I kept myself as busy as possible... I became obsessed with my academics, athletics, hobbies, friends and working out. I started reading everything I could on this site and was banging multiple girls who I thought were out of my league. The girl that nearly destroyed came home from college and immediately wanted to get back with me... but I was now out of her league. That’s it... positive habits ... when I first found out she was cheating I drank a ton and it made things worse!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Medieval times they called it Love Sick. And they treated it as a serious disease.
I legit collapsed on my way to class my oxygen dropped that low... woke up in the er... which made it 1000 times worse... because now all I had was time.

Reaction score
slight buzz beats sloppy drunk by far past the age of 26