Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women do not love unconditionally

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am arguing that your claim with how you define love, is not exclusive to women... and therefore a null claim.
OK let me rephrase: Men expect women to treat them the same way their mothers treats them, and they get into trouble thinking this way.
Is that null too?

If a man spends $2,000 a month on a girl, buys her things, take her on trips, treats her like a Queen, is that love?

If a woman gives a man a baby, yet never sees him again but he gives her $5,000 a month for life for giving him the baby, is that love?

When you start asking on what the the specifics are of love, can’t argue it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a
A lot of issues men have with women is that they expect women to love them “unconditionally” like their mothers and this is never the case. Female love is conditional, transient, and fleeting. Females only care what they can “get” out of the man. The “love” they give the man is for something in return. Yet since men have brought up by the love of the mothers, they believe women should love them with no strings attached.

A man’s only job is to have sex with a woman and get her pregnant. A man can want friendship and companionship from a woman, but companionship is fickle and the law encourages women to leave men who don’t make them happy. On top of that, women don’t make good friends. They exist to have sex with, get pregnant and make babies, that’s it. Other than that, there is not much a woman can do for a man that a guy cannot.

Everything in society must have a use otherwise it is considered worthless. It is the same thing with women, women past the fertile age are almost useless to men. They can be contributing useless members to society, but for the individual man, they are useless.

So remember men:

A woman’s only job is to get pregnant

If a man follows these 2 rules, he will be successful with women.
Providing unconditional love is something even parents struggle with, so there's no point in making it sound like an issue exclusively with women.

As others have mentioned, this is too rudimentary to be of value, and is self-fulfilling. If you think all women are not friend material, then how can you expect to ever have any? It sounds like you come to women out of lack, to fill some void, and then are disappointed and frustrated when that void isn't perfectly filled so you demote all women to the role of 'strictly cvm dumpster'. You're putting too much pressure on others to provide for you emotionally, rather than showing a genuine interest in others because you enjoy making them feel valued.

I have female friends that I don't fuuck, and it doesn't bother me because I know how to assert my boundaries. Many women have an emotional depth that makes the average guy seem like an inanimate object by comparison. It's unfortunate that you haven't been able to see this for yourself, but all you really need to do is keep your mind open and have more than two boxes to put women in. The more categories you have for women (and people in general), the more you're able to empathize with them, until hopefully you realize boxes are pointless and everyone is unique.

Here's a good mental exercise to train an open mind; when you sense you're frustrated with a woman, put her in your friendzone and treat her accordingly. If you still feel bothered then demote her to acquaintance. Create these general categories and let people move between them according to how compatible they are to your core principles. Let their movements between these categories help you expand and strengthen your principles for a fulfilling life.

You'll find that some people have qualities you truly admire, despite not lining up perfectly with all of your expectations. A truly aware man finds inspiration to grow in all of his interactions, and is bothered by none of them (because he's skilled in the art of regulating his relationships). Even someone that's angry with you is an opportunity to practice patience and asserting boundaries.

Women are much more than baby makers, just like men are much more than relish dispensers.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human beings do not love unconditionally... men... women.... we are the same. Men have old t-shirts they just can not throw away. This isn't love, it's habit and attachment.

The average woman is more emotional, and their responses to stimulation can change as quickly as her feelings. So it seems like they are different, they aren't, they just have feelings on the surface. What she thinks she needs change ostensibly very fast.

Men generally are genetical disposed to tolerate discomfort and BS longer, but we all have our limits.

The simple truth is that neither is better than the other. There is a lot to be said for a person that moves on quickly when things are going poorly... it is much better to move on fast because the probability of things improving is actually very low... why hang around hoping someone will change when people REALLY do not change... they accommodate... and often this accommodation builds resentment which causes more problems. There is also much to be said for trying to stick things out because just because something changes, does not mean things will get better.

GENERALLY speaking, when a woman's needs are not being met, she will move on quickly. She does this because she has more options... it is much easier for a woman to grab a new dude than for a man to grab a new chick. If men had the same access to options that women have, we really wouldn't be that much different.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is right -- women do not love unconditionally. But this is not simply a "woman" thing but is a human thing. Humans do not love unconditionally unless they are parents (and this does not apply to all parents of course). Generally, parents will love their children no matter if their children are Ghandi or Hitler. Romantic "love" is especially transactional/conditional, however. Some people are predisposed to be more "loyal" than others and put up with more negative impacts on a relationship, but there is ultimately a limit for everyone. I do agree women are more prone to check out (less "loyal" if you want to call it that) than men are. But men have their limits as well.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any relationship functions well when both parties get certain needs fulfilled at what they deem to be an acceptable cost. Not the most romantic way to phrase it, I know. But it is true of romance, family, friends, owners and pets, etc. If a man doesn't feed his dog for a week, he'll see how conditional love really is. (Please do not do this.)

Good relationships happen between two people who love themselves and put their own needs first. The only entity you should love unconditionally is yourself.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of issues men have with women is that they expect women to love them “unconditionally” like their mothers and this is never the case. Female love is conditional, transient, and fleeting. Females only care what they can “get” out of the man. The “love” they give the man is for something in return. Yet since men have brought up by the love of the mothers, they believe women should love them with no strings attached.

A man’s only job is to have sex with a woman and get her pregnant. A man can want friendship and companionship from a woman, but companionship is fickle and the law encourages women to leave men who don’t make them happy. On top of that, women don’t make good friends. They exist to have sex with, get pregnant and make babies, that’s it. Other than that, there is not much a woman can do for a man that a guy cannot.

Everything in society must have a use otherwise it is considered worthless. It is the same thing with women, women past the fertile age are almost useless to men. They can be contributing useless members to society, but for the individual man, they are useless.

So remember men:

A woman’s only job is to get pregnant

If a man follows these 2 rules, he will be successful with women.
Only dogs love unconditionally. Proven time after time.

Modern Man Advice

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is never unconditional.... it can't be. Love is and always will be conditional in every relationship Period.

Why? Because if it's unconditional... then there is zero conditions... which means as an example you would allow your partner to pizz in your face or shyt in your pillow on the regular or cheating would be ok cuz then your partner would be expecting you to allow it since there is no conditions... cuz after all it's unconditional right?... not allowing said things would imply that there is a condition.

"Unconditional" is used too loosely

Epi

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do men love women unconditionally? Let's be real here.

If she got fat and you had other options, would you still "love" her?

If she is actually a good person and im with her long enough i would. Maybe could not have sex with her though. I still love one of my ex girl friends unconditionally no matter what happens. She was an exceptional person in general though. Doesn't mean im pining for her but i would do anything to help her if she needed it. Would still be with her but she loves it in China and i don't wish and cant live there anymore really. She is coming to visit me in the summer though. We are more like romantic friends now.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The only people that think they love "unconditionally" are people that are totally fvcked up in the head. That goes for men and women.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only people that think they love "unconditionally" are people that are totally fvcked up in the head. That goes for men and women.

Apparently you don't have any family members, kids or pets. There is such a thing as unconditional love and it has zero to do with attraction, lust, romantic feelings or being fixated on someone.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Apparently you don't have any family members, kids or pets. There is such a thing as unconditional love and it has zero to do with attraction, lust, romantic feelings or being fixated on someone.
As far as men and women sexual/romantic relationships, unconditional love doesnt exist. I should have clarified.

But in response to your post, yes, unconditional love exists in a family relationship although it is not guaranteed by any means. As men, we should walk away from ANY toxic relationship where we are constantly the target of manipulation and there is no guarantee of "love" towards anyone that treats us like trash.

In essence we become what we allow in our lives. I have seen close friends end up fvcked up because they continued chasing validation and trying to love a parent who was totally fvcked up in the way they treated their kids.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair though, there's women who'd somehow still love you if you started selling crack, robbing banks, molesting kids or killing prostitutes.

So even if the average normal woman doesn't love you deeply or unconditionally the possibility still exists of finding the Bonnie to your Clyde waiting somewhere out there.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man follows and sincerely believed those 2 rules, in that he perceived every woman as incapable of truly loving him and as a means to an end, then his behaviour towards women will become affected by such beliefs enough that those beliefs will inevitably become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Many of the guys on this forum hold beliefs and over-generalizations about women that end up inadvertently causing the exact problems they expect or fear will happen.

A lot of us on this forum are here because we were hurt and blind-sighted by a woman (or multiple women) we loved. Some of us here are just perennially unsuccessful with women. Either way, we often tend to become jaded and bitter about the "true" nature of women. We subsequently begin to filter our own (and other's) dealings with women through the lens of a confirmation bias based on our newly adopted red pill beliefs. We hear manosphere cliches, like Rollo's often misconstrued "women love opportunistically", and begin to see our intersexual relations coloured by these beliefs –– suddenly witnessing evidence for them everywhere. Our new beliefs act as a filter, and the filters in which we perceive the world will determine our reality.

I am coming up on 6 years on this forum next month. In the last few months, while much of the red pill and what I've learned has remained accurate & applicable, I am starting to see that some of my red pill "knowledge" has actually unwittingly & ironically caused many of the common problems that many of us here encounter with women (specifically in LTRs)...

What we learn on SoSuave and elsewhere in the Manosphere should be considered only as potential tools in our toolkit, not the entire toolkit. We should use what works for us and disregard what doesn't (which will vary from person to person). That being said, the theories espoused should be taken as such, merely theories, not gospel.
She doesn't put out by 3rd date?

Sosuave: She's banging other dudes

She said she was busy with work?

She wants to save herself for marriage?

Its pretty sad to see whenever a female doesn't act according to our expectations, she automatically by many members here "Banging other dudes"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do men love women unconditionally? Let's be real here.

If she got fat and you had other options, would you still "love" her?
Their conditions are on TRT & Tren. She will categorically fall out of love with you the night she has to teach you to read & write. You would still adore her the morning after you taught her to read & write.

weve got literally 2: dont get fat and be loyal.

Also advice to the old lady, @BeExcellent , I know 5 widows all from what appeared to be great LTR marriages/families, only 1 of the women still pines for her chap. The other 4 had the guys stuff for sale within a week and moved on within 6 months.

Pretty bad odds........

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't put out by 3rd date?

She said she was busy with work?

She wants to save herself for marriage?

Its pretty sad to see whenever a female doesn't act according to our expectations, she automatically by many members here "Banging other dudes"
The “there’s another guy” line is normally used when a guy wants to know why a girl he’s seeing suddenly is losing interest. And generally, there is validity to that. I don’t think it’s nearly as overblown here on SS as you’re making it out to be.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The “there’s another guy” line is normally used when a guy wants to know why a girl he’s seeing suddenly is losing interest. And generally, there is validity to that. I don’t think it’s nearly as overblown here on SS as you’re making it out to be.
Not saying there isn't validity to that, but it seems to be the common go-to when somethiny goes awry, a cop-out literally.

Its easier to blame the guy having a bigger d!ck, more money, better looks than you than actually admitting one didn't lead properly in the relationship (not referring to LTR)

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More sad to see when guys dont believe this.
Lets talk hot girls ok? Not a chunkly shlub.
All you wrote is true. She may not be banging you in this market but she is banging someone. Learn to laugh at it. Dont be sad about it. That can lead to nialism.
There is a small subset of well brought up women that exercise self-restraint and actually have respect for themselves. Unfortunately, subjecting oneself to such binary thinking means that these subset of women will be dismissed and forever be invisible to one's awareness.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a small subset of well brought up women that exercise self-restraint and actually have respect for themselves. Unfortunately, subjecting oneself to such binary thinking means that these subset of women will be dismissed and forever be invisible to one's awareness.
Yeah course there is, I live in probabilities not possibilities.

Its not that there isnt a good woman, its that society offers them everything on a silver platter, and they have social constructs at every level to void them of accountability

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man follows and sincerely believed those 2 rules, in that he perceived every woman as incapable of truly loving him and as a means to an end, then his behaviour towards women will become affected by such beliefs enough that those beliefs will inevitably become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Many of the guys on this forum hold beliefs and over-generalizations about women that end up inadvertently causing the exact problems they expect or fear will happen.

A lot of us on this forum are here because we were hurt and blind-sighted by a woman (or multiple women) we loved. Some of us here are just perennially unsuccessful with women. Either way, we often tend to become jaded and bitter about the "true" nature of women. We subsequently begin to filter our own (and other's) dealings with women through the lens of a confirmation bias based on our newly adopted red pill beliefs. We hear manosphere cliches, like Rollo's often misconstrued "women love opportunistically", and begin to see our intersexual relations coloured by these beliefs –– suddenly witnessing evidence for them everywhere. Our new beliefs act as a filter, and the filters in which we perceive the world will determine our reality.

I am coming up on 6 years on this forum next month. In the last few months, while much of the red pill and what I've learned has remained accurate & applicable, I am starting to see that some of my red pill "knowledge" has actually unwittingly & ironically caused many of the common problems that many of us here encounter with women (specifically in LTRs)...

What we learn on SoSuave and elsewhere in the Manosphere should be considered only as potential tools in our toolkit, not the entire toolkit. We should use what works for us and disregard what doesn't (which will vary from person to person). That being said, the theories espoused should be taken as such, merely theories, not gospel.
Well said love this post

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody loves "unconditionally", not only women.

Would you love a girl if she's smelly and obese?