Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I just got dumped last night

Reaction score
Prologue
So there was some talk about my gf having fancy dinner plans with her family this New Years and I didn't want to just invite myself to it, so I was just kind of waiting for her to tell me the details if I was invited. Fast forward to like 6pm and she tells me that she's going to a party with her friends(her friends do not like me because she I'm the evil bf to them because she shvt talks about me to them/I do the same thing with my friends about her so this is why I have left this alone). She then gets upset because I never invited her to do anything, and I said I don't celebrate New Years Eve because it is the worst holiday and that I thought she had better arrangements than just sitting at my apartment lol. Her response is passively aggressive, but she leaves me alone from this point.

The Incident
This girl calls me crying saying some guy was stalking her and kissed her and grabbed her and that she was sexually assaulted. I tell her that she needs to leave the party immediately/arrange a uber or drive and she says that's not happening and that I should just drive 40 minutes to downtown with 4 shots of whiskey in and meet her. I tell her that's not happening because I cannot drive and that if she gets an uber to my place or even her parents then I will taker her to her car the next day. She basically tells me to fvck off and hangs up. Afterwards, I fall asleep because I'm drunk and there's really nothing I can do.

The Fight
I wake up to her calling my phone like at 3am and she's crying again saying that I'm a pos for just falling asleep after she told me she was sexually assaulted and that I'm the worst boyfriend in the world. You can hear her friends in the background shvt talking me and trying to calm her down and basically she's not rationalizing with me and the only thing I could've done was just basically try and chase her down. She basically dumps me on speaker phone and proceeds to keep texting nasty text messages and that's basically going to cheat on me tonight because I deserve it, and her friends take care of her better than I ever will. My response is that if they are so great, why do they let you get "sexually assaulted" at parties and that makes her even more mad. Oh, she also tells me she is sober at this point at which Idk if she was lying or not, so that made me more upset because she could've just left the party. I basically tell her that unless she does not sleep at my apt tonight then I'm going to assume that you cheated on me tonight and that I can actually make her feel 10 times worse if she wants to keep badgering me. She doesn't know that I have side girl and that I went on a two week trip to Greece and Italy with her. I didn't tell her this because I didn't want my tires slashed, but eventually I admitted/apologized that I was a shvttty bf and that you shouldn't keep trying to date me if I'm that much of a pos. I never got a response after that, but didn't expect to wake up a free man in 2022. 2021 wasn't the worst year of my life, but it damn right could've been if I didn't have the knowledge and experience I have developed over the course of my life. I already have two dates planned next week and I've gotten off my workout/diet routine due to stress from this dating bish and my new job, so it's time to get rolling again.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... more break ups happen on New Years Eve than any other time of the year.

You were on your way out anyway and she was just looking for an excuse to cut you loose. You did nothing wrong, she's just letting you know your turn on the ride is over. Just go find another chick that just dumped her old BF... The circle of life....

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prologue
So there was some talk about my gf having fancy dinner plans with her family this New Years and I didn't want to just invite myself to it, so I was just kind of waiting for her to tell me the details if I was invited. Fast forward to like 6pm and she tells me that she's going to a party with her friends(her friends do not like me because she I'm the evil bf to them because she shvt talks about me to them/I do the same thing with my friends about her so this is why I have left this alone). She then gets upset because I never invited her to do anything, and I said I don't celebrate New Years Eve because it is the worst holiday and that I thought she had better arrangements than just sitting at my apartment lol. Her response is passively aggressive, but she leaves me alone from this point.

The Incident
This girl calls me crying saying some guy was stalking her and kissed her and grabbed her and that she was sexually assaulted. I tell her that she needs to leave the party immediately/arrange a uber or drive and she says that's not happening and that I should just drive 40 minutes to downtown with 4 shots of whiskey in and meet her. I tell her that's not happening because I cannot drive and that if she gets an uber to my place or even her parents then I will taker her to her car the next day. She basically tells me to fvck off and hangs up. Afterwards, I fall asleep because I'm drunk and there's really nothing I can do.

The Fight
I wake up to her calling my phone like at 3am and she's crying again saying that I'm a pos for just falling asleep after she told me she was sexually assaulted and that I'm the worst boyfriend in the world. You can hear her friends in the background shvt talking me and trying to calm her down and basically she's not rationalizing with me and the only thing I could've done was just basically try and chase her down. She basically dumps me on speaker phone and proceeds to keep texting nasty text messages and that's basically going to cheat on me tonight because I deserve it, and her friends take care of her better than I ever will. My response is that if they are so great, why do they let you get "sexually assaulted" at parties and that makes her even more mad. Oh, she also tells me she is sober at this point at which Idk if she was lying or not, so that made me more upset because she could've just left the party. I basically tell her that unless she does not sleep at my apt tonight then I'm going to assume that you cheated on me tonight and that I can actually make her feel 10 times worse if she wants to keep badgering me. She doesn't know that I have side girl and that I went on a two week trip to Greece and Italy with her. I didn't tell her this because I didn't want my tires slashed, but eventually I admitted/apologized that I was a shvttty bf and that you shouldn't keep trying to date me if I'm that much of a pos. I never got a response after that, but didn't expect to wake up a free man in 2022. 2021 wasn't the worst year of my life, but it damn right could've been if I didn't have the knowledge and experience I have developed over the course of my life. I already have two dates planned next week and I've gotten off my workout/diet routine due to stress from this dating bish and my new job, so it's time to get rolling again.
Some guy she didn't like kissed her and you have to drop everything to go pick her up.

But why was she at a bar talking to guys in the first place? I'd be very suspicious about what she was doing to get herself into this kind of situation.

Most likely she was kokteasing and using the guy for free drinks and the guy didn't appreciate it when she tried to turn her back on him.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't want to just invite myself to it, so I was just kind of waiting for her to tell me the details if I was invited.
You posted that she dumped you so obviously you're upset about it or you wouldn't have said/wrote anything, BUT you didn't take the lead in making NYE (which women love) plans and waited for her to invite you to her parents (seriously?).

She then gets upset because I never invited her to do anything
Here it is in print. You stood around, did nothing, so she made plans with her friends so she's not at home sitting on her a*ss. Read above: women love NYE. Step up next time.

You're young and she's emotionally immature, so live and learn. It would do you some good if she did cheat on you. You did, right? Turnabout is fair play. Next time, either dump her so you're solo and don't have to worry about her calling you drunk or step up, lead and make plans. Pretty easy.

Good luck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... more break ups happen on New Years Eve than any other time of the year.

Pretty much all of November-March is bad for breakups. Divorce filings are most common January-March.

Read above: women love NYE.
Thanksgiving - New Years' Day was designed for women, beta males, and families. They were not designed for single, unattached/marginally attached childless men.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first real-break up song that was playing allot on the radio in December, 2012.

Since she was such a special first love - this song also ringed allot as well:

My first separation (marriage break-up) song that was also playing allot on the radio around December, 2014

Sometimes I revisit these songs to re-experience some aspects of how those times felt. In both cases the relationship didn't last to Christmas. Its to remind me of how much better I feel today compared to then because Decembers/January is more sh1tty after a break-up than it is if you are single since at least there is no "high" to "low" to "crash" but just a straight line.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there was some talk about my gf having fancy dinner plans with her family this New Years and I didn't want to just invite myself to it, so I was just kind of waiting for her to tell me the details if I was invited. Fast forward to like 6pm and she tells me that she's going to a party with her friends(her friends do not like me because she I'm the evil bf to them because she shvt talks about me to them/I do the same thing with my friends about her so this is why I have left this alone).
That's all I had to read. She doesn't respect you. You should have been the one to break it off with her.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you didn't take the lead in making NYE (which women love) plans and waited for her to invite you to her parents (seriously?).
So the proper thing to do would have been to give her an ultimatum as to how to spend her NYE then?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. An invitation to go out, have a small couples party, or come over and cook dinner or any one of 100 other things you can do with your gf on NYE is not an "ultimatum."
I'm not criticizing btw... I don't see giving a chick an ultimatum as a negative thing. Just wanted your clarification on how to handle it.

Her: "I'll probably be going to my parents for NYE. They have some fancy dinner party planned."
Him: "I'm planning on xyz you're free to come".

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I'll probably be going to my parents for NYE. They have some fancy dinner party planned."
No reason to tell her what your plans are unless she asks. Even then I'd be vague about it.

So here id just be like alright or if said to be thru text, just respond with a thumbs up emoji

Batsoup is right tho in that she went out for some attention. Which doesn't matter if your secure in yourself vs Deezbrah's reaction

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone missed out that OP is a huge piece of sh!t himself?

"I'm the evil bf to them because she shvt talks about me to them/I do the same thing with my friends about her so this is why I have left this alone)."

"She doesn't know that I have side girl and that I went on a two week trip to Greece and Italy with her. I didn't tell her this because I didn't want my tires slashed"

Unless its an open relationship explicitly stated, which I assumed it isn't so since she complained about being sexually assaulted, this rings alarms bells.

Water seeks its own level, can't complain your GF turning out to be a piece of sh!t when you are one yourself.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not criticizing btw... I don't see giving a chick an ultimatum as a negative thing. Just wanted your clarification on how to handle it.

Yeah. That would be good.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sounds like a very toxic relationship to say the least.
I'll choose to spend my time with women that I don't feel the need to constantly criticize and correct bad habits. And ones that don't feel the need to lash out on me all the time.
Typically when a woman does this, she has been getting her way like a spoiled brat her entire life. That doesn't work for me.
OP you need to find a decent woman and learn to not fire daggers back when things go sideways. Just walk away.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't respect you. You should have been the one to break it off with her.
Yes. It is good that it is over. No more time needs to be wasted here. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 can start 2022 fresh.

Sounds like a very toxic relationship to say the least.

OP you need to find a decent woman and learn to not fire daggers back when things go sideways. Just walk away.
Yes, it was toxic. It's not easy to find a decent woman though.

Reaction score
Thank you for all of the responses. I hung out with my friends pretty much all day yesterday, but she did try lashing out and pushing the blame all on me. I will update the first post.

Looks like I can't lol.

Basically I told her that we aren't meant to be with each other and the reason this relationship is constantly struggling is because we just aren't compatible together...blah blah blah that type of stuff. She then tells me that it's my fault that I don't put any effort in the relationship and that I'm the one that dumped her and that she didn't cheat and that I'm overexaggerating the whole situation....She does this **** literally every two weeks. Lashes out/dumps me and tells me how much of a pos boyfriend I am and then the next day acts like she never said any of that stuff and guilts back in the relationship. I basically call her out and tell her that this is the last time I'm dealing with this behavior from her and that I need some time to think to myself. She never responded after that lol.