Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What content do you find works best on social media

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start by saying i am a social media outlier i have a pretty low follower count on IG (400) post maybe twice a year and have very little interest in appeasing the etiquette on the platforms

( I.E pretending you are constantly happy , emulating a pseudo millionaire lifestyle whilst constantly showing off new consumer goods )

I usually end up deactivating Instagram and Facebook for up to 5 months of the year out of my pure disgust of it all

However i am recognising this is a bit of a double ended sword because most "high value women" seem to want men to have some sort of positive presence on social media , women are on these apps 24 hours a day they like spying and creating dramas in their minds some common one's I've noticed are

" omg he has XYZ number of followers" "omg he's with XYZ" " who is this girl liking his pictures is she hotter / fitter than i am" "who is this new girl that's following him" and so on and so forth this almost seems to increase their interest

or at least that's what i have noticed from friends who " play the game"

I am considering obeying by the rules and falling in with the crowd on these platforms , does anyone already do this ?

If so what type of content do you post that you find receives a positive reaction from followers ?

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"High value women" is a subjective term. For instance; I find women of higher value if they actually aren't involved in social media. I get your point though and to be honest, I've gamed a few on facebook.

I've never used the facebook dating app, but I've messaged a few that seemed interesting. The response percentage is decent. Here's has been my facebook method (I don't do other social media platforms).

Look at her best picture (usually their profile photo). Then look at how my replies and also "likes" they have received. Is the male ratio higher than the female ratio? If so, not a good sign. Also, check how often she updates her photos? If she does this every other day/week etc... This is someone likely addicted to the attention. Hooking up is one thing, but if you want to date someone like this, they are probably damaged (living in their secondary artificial world).

To give an example, a week ago, I messaged a gal that was anti-vax / anti-mask. Chatted her up a bit and went out with her last Wednesday. She claims that Christmas festivities kept her busy last Saturday. Maybe I was blown off, maybe not. No matter, Wednesday was fun enough.

Like yourself, I'm not a fan of social media. With nearly everyone glued to this platform, we'd be missing out on some opportunities - if we didn't use this as an occasional supplement.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re overthinking this.
If she likes you in person; the work is done.

Instagram - just have a few pics - less is more. Invest $500 dollars into a 3 or 4 professional photos wearing top notch clothes and that’s all you need. You should be wearing great clothes in real life anyway. Don’t post regular photos or selfies. Professional pictures only.

You don’t need a huge following. You just need a ‘normal’ follower count and normal amount of likes relative to your age group. So around 300-700 is good enough. Turn your profile to ‘private’ so that the follower count is congruent and it looks like you’re not trying.

U Don’t need to worry about posting any regular content on the stories or being entertaining. Being mysterious and low-key is much better than approval seeking.

The best way to view Instagram is just like an online ‘contact card’, with a few of your best pictures and easy Access to message your contacts. The social media validation seeking game is for teenagers

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re overthinking this.

U Don’t need to worry about posting any regular content on the stories or being entertaining. Being mysterious and low-key is much better than approval seeking.
For years i used to believe this was the case , but i don't know in my area at least those that are prominent on social media seem to get a lot of the better poon in the area who are also constantly on IG

Most of the time people aren't even being entertaining they are being generic posting crap that they have already seen posted 500,000 times before

The amount of tiktok's and dance routines that i have seen re-hashed and re shared

This seems to be the content low intellect audience wants to consume

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For years i used to believe this was the case , but i don't know in my area at least those that are prominent on social media seem to get a lot of the better poon in the area who are also constantly on IG

Most of the time people aren't even being entertaining they are being generic posting crap that they have already seen posted 500,000 times before

The amount of tiktok's and dance routines that i have seen re-hashed and re shared

This seems to be the content low intellect audience wants to consume
What makes you think the TikTok dancer gets poon?

Given the choice between a succesful doctor and a tiktok dancer; what do you think most girls would choose?

Look, if you want a TikTok dancer girl, then being a TikTok dance guy will help. If you want a girl that’s primary source of income is Instagram; then being an Instagram influencer will help. In other cases, it’s a waste of time.

Meet them in person; then add them on social media where you have a few great professional pics; and use solid game when you message. Attraction can’t be negotiated. The attraction is built by the approach; you cannot suddenly attract a girl that didn’t like your approach by posting an Instagram dance.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start by saying i am a social media outlier i have a pretty low follower count on IG (400) post maybe twice a year and have very little interest in appeasing the etiquette on the platforms

( I.E pretending you are constantly happy , emulating a pseudo millionaire lifestyle whilst constantly showing off new consumer goods )

I usually end up deactivating Instagram and Facebook for up to 5 months of the year out of my pure disgust of it all

However i am recognising this is a bit of a double ended sword because most "high value women" seem to want men to have some sort of positive presence on social media , women are on these apps 24 hours a day they like spying and creating dramas in their minds some common one's I've noticed are

" omg he has XYZ number of followers" "omg he's with XYZ" " who is this girl liking his pictures is she hotter / fitter than i am" "who is this new girl that's following him" and so on and so forth this almost seems to increase their interest

or at least that's what i have noticed from friends who " play the game"

I am considering obeying by the rules and falling in with the crowd on these platforms , does anyone already do this ?

If so what type of content do you post that you find receives a positive reaction from followers ?
Here’s the thing,like it or not,social media has a significant amount of importance attached to it by women.Particularly the younger crowd.(18-30)To them,it provides an idea of how much social proof one has,so the guys who have a lot of followers are higher on the social hierarchy than guys who don’t have a lot of followers.

Your social media must say certain things about you.It must say that you’re an interesting and exciting individual who does a lot of fun things,it must say that you have the ability to attract hot girls,it must say that you have a great sense of fashion.Basically it must portray you in the best possible light.

You communicate these things through the content you post.Shots of you rock climbing,videos of you skydiving,a picture of you with a hot chick on your story,a picture of you in a nice well fitting suit,reels of you on an adventure in some exotic locales.....things like that.Things that say,”I have a cool life.”

Don’t fall into the trap of posturing and faking it,it’s so much better when the content you put out is not just a vagary of perception but your actual reality.Anything other than that is clout chasing and is not genuine.

Social media is one of the proving grounds of the modern sexual market place. I can understand why some of the older guys here give it no regard whatsoever,but that’s how people do it these days.If you do this social media thing right,you can take women’s fascination with it and use it to your advantage.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I dated before the current girl found me on FB. We had many mutual friends from the fact that we are both runners, yet had somehow never ran into one-another in-person. FB suggested me and she thought my profile pic was handsome so she stalked my photos and slid into my DMs, then started adding me on other platforms too.

If you must use social media, what works best is having a really good headshot as your profile photo, have a LOT of photos of you out hanging out with friends looking like you are having the most amazing time (should be mixed company of men and women in the same photos, and the hotter the women, the better), and have a lot of photos of you in various cool looking places (on trips, etc). Should have photos of you shirtless, here and there, staged in a covert way (like you are doing yardwork with your shirt off or hanging out at the beach with friends etc).

While the above works, there are more cons than there are pros:
1. You will slowly finding yourself planning your life around generating photographable moments instead of planning your life around actual enjoyment. You will begin caring more about getting "the shot" or "shots" than truly having fun.
2. Girls who tend to be insecure will stalk the F out of you, looking to see what women are liking and commenting on your pics, how many women you have as friends, how hot they are, etc, and while sometimes this can demonstrate high value, I find it usually does more harm than good. Most women look for ways to filter you out; on social media, they can find literally every reason. He has too many female friends. He has too many hot female friends. He seems like a player. Too many women want him. He doesn't have enough female friends. None of his female friends are hot. He has no photos of him with exes. He has too many photos of him with exes. He has too many followers. He doesn't have enough followers. He looks like he parties too much. I could keep going on.....
3. One of my exes used social media to hunt down several of my other exes and met up with them to triangulate/gossip about me.
4. It's exhausting
5. Social media platforms are harvesting your information

In the end, I have realized it is better to simply say to any girl who asks for your IG or FB, "Sorry, I don't do social media; you'll have to settle for my phone number." Trust me, if she is attracted to you in the moment F2F, she won't care. Plus it automatically filters out AW's who are just looking to rack up follower counts.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I use ig as a personal diary or journal.
It's usually private and I don't follow anyone to avoid looking into people's lives.

My feed is maybe a dozen or so posts related to: music and rock climbing

I do post a few interactive stories now and then.

I follow like a dozen or so accounts related to health, fitness, software, music, business, books and wealth

I have a few 2k followers or so, not that much, 70% of whom I'm acquainted with sometimes interact with.

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is definitely exhausting, but now a days you just have to play the game. I agree with @Grounded eagle as it shows a guy’s “social proof”.
I find that the “mysterious, mixed with a cool life” works for me.
We should all follow each other on ig to rack up some follower count. Feel free to follow me, Mine is @ donenrique

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is definitely exhausting, but now a days you just have to play the game. I agree with @Grounded eagle as it shows a guy’s “social proof”.
I find that the “mysterious, mixed with a cool life” works for me.
We should all follow each other on ig to rack up some follower count. Feel free to follow me, Mine is @ donenrique
Exhausting is the term I was thinking of reading some of these pots about social media...

Like someone else said, guess its a generation thing and comes naturally to many in their teens/twenties.

Although may look weird not having a social media presence in your 20's, if a bit older and you own it, don;t think women would lose interest in you over not having an instagram account, as long as plenty of other factors measure up

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the thing,like it or not,social media has a significant amount of importance attached to it by women.Particularly the younger crowd.(18-30)To them,it provides an idea of how much social proof one has,so the guys who have a lot of followers are higher on the social hierarchy than guys who don’t have a lot of followers.
yep my mate uploads constant selfies etc, and as soon as one woman comments they all comment...

its magical to witness...

he also criticised women the once, and it took him ages to recover.

such a strange species, how they dont like each other but follow each others behaviour etc

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep my mate uploads constant selfies etc, and as soon as one woman comments they all comment...

its magical to witness...

he also criticised women the once, and it took him ages to recover.

such a strange species, how they dont like each other but follow each others behaviour etc
Comment doesn’t = attraction
In fact the girls that like you the most often interact the least with your content!
Girls I have slept with literally rarely reach out to me on IG. The few players that I know with rotations - their IG is very incognito. It would be very hard for one girl to find another that he’s seeing.

That’s why the IG game is best kept to a minimum. Don’t try to compete.

The girls that watch your stories, like your pictures and comment underneath them often just want you to chase - or want you to reciprocate the favour - or just want your followers to see their profiles ie trying to milk your status to increase their own.

Unless you are a known musician, influencer or Youtuber etc you will not be able to get true high interest over the internet.

If you accomplish something good - like buying a new apartment or car, or graduating or going on a nice holiday or a career accomplishment etc then definitely update your Social media with a picture or two, but it’s more to maintain interest which is already there from real life rather than get new girls

Remember, the men who have invest lots of their time into their social media are the same guys that will lie about their success with women to maintain an image (same behaviour with pickup artists)

I think when a guy doesn’t post much on Social Media, girls are intrigued because it looks like he isn’t trying to get sex/impress women and therefore must already have an abundance. This is especially true if you already have a few good high status pictures uploaded, because it shows you COULD play the game but choose not to.

I also think, from my experience, that having many female friends does not = social proof. Also sleeping with many girls doesn’t = social proof, unless the girls are attractive. The only thing which really counts as social proof to women is when you are dating a very hot woman (8+). All the comments, likes, pics with girls etc are just smoke in the mirror which women can see through. So unless a hot (8/10) girl is commenting on your pic saying ‘hey look fwd to our date tomorrow’, it doesn’t make much difference. Having lots of female engagement from average girls also works as negative social proof. If you’re not surrounded by the best of the best women; it’s best to be mysterious. It’s like being in a bar surrounded by lots of female friends or flirting with lots of average women - works as negative social proof - better to be the mysterious guy alone than the friendzoned guy surrounded by girls

I also think the whole using Social Media to flex/date people peaked a few years ago. It’s more of just a time passer now (see Tiktok). Too many influencers got exposed for being frauds that people don’t really trust it

I reiterate - the only ONE way to gain status in the Eyes of women - and that is by dating the most desired of women. Anything else is just an overcompensation/attempt to hide the fact that you’re not that guy. So the only way around it is to be mysterious and let her mind imagine that you have other hot girls hiding in the shadows. This is basically game - subcommunicating that you have better options. Money pics, car pics, selfies etc are just overcompensation for not having a hot girlfriend and girls know it

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post pictures that make you seem interesting. If you travel a lot, or have interesting hobbies make sure to display them.

Have pictures with other people/friends. If the people you surround yourself with look wealthy/attractive/successful themselves it also makes you look better. Don't let her think your friend group is a bunch of losers.

Keep a certain mystery about yourself. Don't reveal everything.

Don't spend too much time on social media and don't over think it. I think about 1 hour a day is a healthy amount. This also gives you a good excuse to get her phone number and move the conversation away from the app.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comment doesn’t = attraction
In fact the girls that like you the most often interact the least with your content!
rubbish, its social proof,

Beta males commenting on WOMENS stuff are the ones not getting laid.

women putting effort to comment on your stuff is them simping, women couldnt give a toot about men bro, they dont even know average men exist, they cant pick out any male cashiers who have served them in the last month. this has been proven in psychology, where as the man could pick out most cashiers who served him.

its not just about social proof anyway. Something weird happens when one woman is seen enjoying your company, they all start talking to you, Ive had it happen and got laid because of it many a times......Pre -selection in the works

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rubbish, its social proof,

Beta males commenting on WOMENS stuff are the ones not getting laid.

women putting effort to comment on your stuff is them simping, women couldnt give a toot about men bro, they dont even know average men exist, they cant pick out any male cashiers who have served them in the last month. this has been proven in psychology, where as the man could pick out most cashiers who served him.

its not just about social proof anyway. Something weird happens when one woman is seen enjoying your company, they all start talking to you, Ive had it happen and got laid because of it many a times......Pre -selection in the works
Nah it’s not social proof. Putting emojis under a picture isn’t effort. Women love to talk and communicate and use social pleasantries and seek attention with anyone - beta males, kids, older men, other women etc as long as they get some type of warm affection in return

Social proof is only one of two things:
A) you being seen with other high value men
B) you DATING very attractive women

‘women couldnt give a toot about men bro, they dont even know average men exist’ this is what happens when you spend too much time on the internet. Can’t take you seriously if you seriously believe this is true. Even when you’re a certified beta male stuck in her friendzone, a girl will get you gifts and help you when you ask for help (sometimes with more effort than a guy friend will) - as long as she values your friendship (eg close friend) and gets similar benefit from you

If you’re a guy in her immediate social circle; you can expect comments and likes. It doesn’t equate to attraction!

There is literally nothing direct about interaction on Instagram or dating apps. A girl can match 10 guys at once and like 20 pictures in a row. Time is better spent in direct communication where real IOI’s and social proof exists. Her commenting on a picture isn’t direct - but her giving you a compliment in a 1 to 1 message conversation is

Last edited: