Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Occupation that a female has that you have a thing for.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to have a thing for personal trainers and waitresses.

You guys?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a thing for any particular occupation but I've noticed that I get along the best with women in technical fields (i.e. finance, accounting, IT). They tend to be the most easygoing and less of a pain in the @ss than most women. I find this interesting because I do not work in a technical field. The worst are nurses, teachers and lawyers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal trainer, volleyball player, tennis player

I am into fit/athletic women that still look feminine. Some sports are better for that than others. Not too many hot, heterosexual softball players. Even tennis has issues with certain women not looking all that feminine.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of dating&relationships I'd want girls with useful skills/connections. Medical fields, legal fields, lots of money, etc.

In terms of sex &turn ons I like anything that let's a girl know how to be really sexy: yoga, gymnastics, dancers, strippers, models, etc.

I've noticed a trend that it seems like a lot of hot girls are nurses, and at college a lot of girls were majoring in psychology or social work.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always had a thing for pharmaceutical sales reps. They were always attractive, fun, conversational, flirty, and charmers.

...And strippers.

Most of the girls I have dated have been in sales/marketing.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always had a thing for pharmaceutical sales reps. They were always attractive, fun, conversational, flirty, and charmers.
We used to call the new sales reps hired by a certain company x "Company X Barbies" . I knew a couple of sistes inthe Pharm Sales game and they definitely were cute and flirty. Women do age out from it though....

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Personal trainers, love how fit these girls are and would love to date one.

Psychologists, I've always been interested in this field and i imagine it would be an exciting dating experience

Musicians, doesn't have to be famous but would make for a unique girlfriend

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No career women.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t think of any specific occupations I have a thing for. Generally I never gave one iota of a f about what they did for a living.
I have noticed that I draw nurses and caretakers to me like moths to a flame. Not sure what that says about me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I never gave one iota of a f about what they did for a living.
No career women.
Most real men don't care about a woman's job. Some pansy beta males might like a higher powered career woman due to political correctness and societal pressure. These men are not in touch with their true masculinity.

Even in my most blue pilled days, I never cared.

A woman's job is more of a liability than an asset in a romantic relationship. A lot of women have jobs that are massive time sucks and/or they take their careers way too seriously. These are not good girlfriends.

Most women have white or pink collar jobs.

I prefer girlfriends to have jobs that do not require more than a 40-45 hour work week and their schedule is similar to mine. It's good when we have similar off days.