Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: A real man takes care of a pregnant woman's baby from another man!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't know how men even get into situations where this might happen.

A friend of mine I went to HS with married a pregnant chick, it was clearly someone else's kid. He didn't care because he was 'in love' with this worthless b1tch. A year later, she left... leaving him to raise this girl by himself.... He remarried, had a couple of kids with a decent women, and she raised this girl like she was her own. They took care of her... even put her through college. When she was getting married, the baby mommy shows back up... keep in mine this women abandoned her baby to run off and do God knows what... never sent a dime to help raise her.

Anyway this girl, who never knew any parents accept my friend and his 2nd wife. Asked 'baby momma' who her 'real dad' was, now my friend, to his credit never hid the fact he was not her biological father. Anyway the bio-mom told her who the bio-dad was, and well she connected with him... in the 3 months from when they met until the wedding.... well this stupid girl wanted bio-dad and bio-mom as a center piece to the wedding that my friend was paying for.... she wanted bio-dad to walk her down the aisle to give her away... and bio-dad was going to do the daddy daughter dance at the reception. At this point you are saying "WHAT! I don't believe it!" Sorry this is true. The problem here was when he was raising this stupid girl he NEVER held her accountable for her emotional decision making... he created this monster.

Now he asks me what he should do about it. I told him 'nothing' there isn't a fvcking thing he could do at that point... he taught her from the beginning of her life that emotional decision-making in a good thing because not only did he make this decision before she was born, but the whole time he raised her, he always accommodated her needs to his and his 2nd wives detriment. However, it was not too late to pull out his 'pimp hand' and say he's not paying for the wedding.... bio-dad can foot the bill... and you and your family just will not be there... you are done with her... and she needs to make sure she knows this is the reason.

As hard, but he did this... It's been 5 years, and he has no contact at all with this girl. Needless to say, through the grapevine he hears that she's just a mess now.... which isn't a surprise.

The moral of this story is that the purpose of men is to bring rationality to women. You have to do this when they are girls... they have to be raised this way, and when you don't do this... you will have a mess on your hands when they grow-up. You can not control women, let me repeat... you can not control women... all you can do is NOT tolerate emotional stupidity... and be her back-stop for bad decisions.

When you agree to marry and raise someone else's kid, you have become an emotional back-stop for the bio-mom's bad decision. At that point you are no longer fulfilling your masculine gender role... and you will never be respected, without respect there can be no love.

Anyway, thanks from reading this wall of text, but this is VERY important... NEVER, NEVER allow the emotional aspects of your reasoning dominate your decision. It's hard... but if you do not do this there will be pain in your live.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You got be really desperate to get laid if you are willing to take care of other mans bastard child. Period.
Old has more pregnant women lately! Just shows how trashy old has become lately

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old has more pregnant women lately! Just shows how trashy old has become lately
how trashy has become? it was always trashy, only a dumbass would think otherwise.

I can even think on why you would date a woman who was just trying to get laid, over the internet