Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When refusing to be manipulated gets you nexted.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months worth. I'd expect that from a girlfriend not a fwb I just met.
By a few I’m assuming 3 months.

Suppose you had sex with her at least 2 x week. Thats 12 weeks x 2 = 24 times. So you would have to sex with a girl 24 times before helping her move?

If the girl was hot and young and fertile. I would cap it at 2 times. To each his own I guess.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you’re getting at, and this wasn’t directed at you personally. I just find it hilarious how I come on here and get mostly hate and people taking the moving girl’s side on this issue yet a girl I have in my rotation sees it exactly as I do. I don’t know about you but it really shows me what kinds of guys are on here.
Unbelievable! Maybe you should tell that other fb about this board so she can give better advice.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By a few I’m assuming 3 months.

Suppose you had sex with her at least 2 x week. Thats 12 weeks x 2 = 24 times. So you would have to sex with a girl 24 times before helping her move?

If the girl was hot and young and fertile. I would cap it at 2 times. To each his own I guess.
I don’t see sex as anything a girl has done for me. Ideally it’s mutual attraction. So having sex doesn’t earn her points. The real issue is the time. 3 months is about the amount of time before I’d help any new friend move

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see sex as anything a girl has done for me. Ideally it’s mutual attraction. So having sex doesn’t earn her points. The real issue is the time. 3 months is about the amount of time before I’d help any new friend move
Exactly. She should be doing you favours, like cleaning the house, cooking, and giving you money. People on here are bluepilled.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. She should be doing you favours, like cleaning the house, cooking, and giving you money. People on here are bluepilled.
also practicing with other men so she can perform better.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur, when I am truly into a guy, REALLY like him, him saying no to a favor even as directly and bluntly as SargeMaximus did, wouldn't negatively affect my attraction to him one iota. In fact, it might increase it depending on whatever else was happening between us. It was honest and real at least. Versus "fluffed up" and phony so as to not "offend" me. I can't stand that.

My initial response about what my mom advised "it's not what you say but how you say it," was based on my belief at the time that SargeMax was constantly getting rejected but it doesn't appear that is the case from reading his further posts.

Moving girl obviously still likes him, okay she had a kitchen issue or maybe needed to take a step back but she is nevertheless still interested based on her last text response. And he's also spinning plates, has another girl(s) waiting in the wings, he even discusses his other women with them!

Unless I am missing something (which is possible), I would say the man is doing quite well for himself, despite his lack of "social tact" as another poster mentioned.
This. Especially the bold.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you’re getting at, and this wasn’t directed at you personally. I just find it hilarious how I come on here and get mostly hate and people taking the moving girl’s side on this issue yet a girl I have in my rotation sees it exactly as I do. I don’t know about you but it really shows me what kinds of guys are on here.
This is hilarious! We're supposed to believe that this dude has a girl in "rotation." So far his posting is six pages deep (the majority of responses are by the OP). Yep... a dude with options is always going to hang onto every posting and rapidly respond back.
And get this; he thinks that we should change our opinion because he talked to some girl that agreed with him.

I'm active on this forum to hopefully prevent others from making some of my past mistakes. However, if someone as yourself wants to step up to the plate and swagger, be prepared to be called out.

Tell you what, Sarge
If you want to PM me with what is *really* going on (no pretense and strip away all this BS image) I will genuinely try to help you out. I don't claim to have all the answers, but I do claim to have a h_ell of a lot of experience of what usually works and what doesn't.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious! We're supposed to believe that this dude has a girl in "rotation." So far his posting is six pages deep (the majority of responses are by the OP). Yep... a dude with options is always going to hang onto every posting and rapidly respond back.
And get this; he thinks that we should change our opinion because he talked to some girl that agreed with him.

I'm active on this forum to hopefully prevent others from making some of my past mistakes. However, if someone as yourself wants to step up to the plate and swagger, be prepared to be called out.

Tell you what, Sarge
If you want to PM me with what is *really* going on (no pretense and strip away all this BS image) I will genuinely try to help you out. I don't claim to have all the answers, but I do claim to have a h_ell of a lot of experience of what usually works and what doesn't.
Lol you’re going to be disappointed when you see the text messages. :) but I’ll send you whatever you want to see so long as you admit you were wrong after seeing them

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you’re going to be disappointed when you see the text messages. :) but I’ll send you whatever you want to see so long as you admit you were wrong after seeing them
I'm going to rescind my offer. It appears that your mind isn't in the right place for any constructive advice.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to rescind my offer. It appears that your mind isn't in the right place for any constructive advice.
Whatever man. Out of everyone on here, I post the most proof of my level. Pictures that you guys call fake, text messages that you distegard, and stories that you don’t believe unless it confirms the opinion you already have of me.

if you ask me, it’s YOU who has issues. You and all the other haters in here.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Everything depends on what a woman is looking for at the time you approach her i.e. does she need more Onlyfans subscribers? Does she need an emotional tampon because Tyrone abused her bootyhole? Does she need a gay male friend? Does she need sex? Does she need a simp to take her to Salt Bae's restaurant? Does she need a new orbiter or 2?

Women will NEXT a guy for the most dumbest reason. In this case, the OP refused to be a simp. Don't be a simp.

Women do most of the NEXTING because they fundamentally show disinterest first.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good discussion. I think too many of us get confused on when to do nice things for women and how much is too much. It’s a fine line. And it takes experience. Ultimately, once you are intimate with her, especially more than once, it’s safe to assume you’ve built enough credit to cash some of it in. I.e be a “nice” guy. But boundaries must remain.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good discussion. I think too many of us get confused on when to do nice things for women and how much is too much. It’s a fine line. And it takes experience. Ultimately, once you are intimate with her, especially more than once, it’s safe to assume you’ve built enough credit to cash some of it in. I.e be a “nice” guy. But boundaries must remain.
I disagree. You gotta know a girl for longer than a few weeks before she’s earned the right to call favors

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger question is: How much self respect do you have for yourself?

For most guys, the sh*it they take from women is worth the s*ex and bad behavior because they have low self esteem and no pride or dignity. And then they wonder, many on SS, why the woman dumps them or cheats.

The younger guys here will one day learn in business, life, or romance, you just stop putting up with other people's disrespect and crap so you cut them and move on without thinking twice. I've done this many times.

Your self respect should always be #1.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Well I guess she didn’t next me after all. Pic below
Is this one of your Janes?

She called you 'hon.'

I get a very 'girlfriend experience' vibe from this chick.