Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's just be friends

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree, a woman will not approach you. You need to be in an environment where you regularly meet new women.
Why do I always think 'black George Costanza' when I see your avatar?

Read for FREE!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with being her friend as long as you don't lend her money, fix things for her, or be her emotional tampon. If she tries that shjt then cut the convo short.
That’s exactly why wkmen have these friendships in the first place, to groom a guy to do all that stuff eventually. That’s why I say no women friends ever!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you or how old is she? That’ll determine my answer. If you’re both teens then just roll with it, if you’re both in college then yeah I might would pass on that but that’s up to you. However if this is some dumbass hoe in her 30’s or beyond talking this friends crap then fvck her and her immature ass. She’s a weirdo if she’s suggesting that and she’s old af.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys handle this?
I haven't heard that one in a long while on any of my approaches. Probably at least 15 years. I haven't had any female friends that I've been to during my life.

Avoid the friend zone at all costs.

It's ok to be friends with women when you aren't attracted to them but most guys don't have time to spend on women that they are not attracted to. Ypu could be friends with an average looking woman that you don't feel attraction for in the hopes you can use her social circle for introductions. Or you could learn game and bypass that.

I respectfully disagree, a woman will not approach you. You need to be in an environment where you regularly meet new women.
Very few women initiate approaches. It's possible that they'll invite approaches with good IOIs but @Zimbabwe is right about putting yourself in an environment where you can meet single women.

Read for FREE!

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you or how old is she? That’ll determine my answer. If you’re both teens then just roll with it, if you’re both in college then yeah I might would pass on that but that’s up to you. However if this is some dumbass hoe in her 30’s or beyond talking this friends crap then fvck her and her immature ass. She’s a weirdo if she’s suggesting that and she’s old af.
I'm 28, she is 24. She's already popping up as usual snapchatting and messaging me on what's app. Just said again she's going on a date tomorrow. Just for once i don't want to look hurt n retain some sense of pride .

It would honestly make things easier if she was massive ***** but she's not. But i can't sit here listening to her talking about other guys. And the level of communication we currently have can't continue because i will never stop liking her.

Feels **** like.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop responding to her texts. You need to distance yourself.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 28, she is 24. She's already popping up as usual snapchatting and messaging me on what's app. Just said again she's going on a date tomorrow. Just for once i don't want to look hurt n retain some sense of pride .

It would honestly make things easier if she was massive ***** but she's not. But i can't sit here listening to her talking about other guys. And the level of communication we currently have can't continue because i will never stop liking her.

Feels **** like.
Get rid of the Snapchat and Whatsapp, and all the other whoozeewhatsitt apps.

You'll never stop liking her? Well....

Yes you will. It doesn't seem like it now, but one day you'll look back and laugh, wondering why you ever wasted so much time on her.

Believe that.

Read for FREE!

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of the Snapchat and Whatsapp, and all the other whoozeewhatsitt apps.

You'll never stop liking her? Well....

Yes you will. It doesn't seem like it now, but one day you'll look back and laugh, wondering why you ever wasted so much time on her.

Believe that.
I meant if i keep speaking as much as we do i will never stop liking her and i am just going to feel ****e everytime she mentions lther lads.

If i stop responding i am going to look like i'm hurt won't i?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
If i stop responding i am going to look like i'm hurt won't i?
No. It's the only way to take your manhood back.

Ceasing communication with a girl isn't bvtthurt behavior. It's taking ownership of the situation and moving on with your life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, she is currently playing the mom on Stargirl and she looks pretty good to me. Amazing, considering she's 45.
I'd say she's aged extremely well.

Read for FREE!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Feels **** like.
Here’s what I’d do and exactly what I’ve done. Shoot your shot with her. Just say “look, I’ve always been into you and I think we’d be great together. Do you see us ever being anything more than what we are right now? Yes or no”. Anything but a yes from her, you say “ok” and you walk off. Don’t do this over text or over the phone. I did it when we were riding back from somewhere and she was driving. She told me she just saw us as friends and kept saying “I’m sorry”. Soon as we got back to her house I jumped out of her car and started to my truck so she couldn’t try to hug me before I left. I must have had this sad look or something on my face because the way she looked at me it was like she knew that was the last time she’d ever see me again and she was right. All I said was “well have a good day at work tomorrow, I’ll see you around” and I left. Blocked her. I was hurting the first week because I genuinely missed her and wanted to unblock her many times to see if she’d text me. She probably did but I never knew about it. It didn’t take long for me to see I did the right thing and I started feeling better about myself and have no regrets about getting shot down because she finally knew it wasn’t just a crush and I didn’t want to just get in her pants, I was offering my entire self to her and she said no. I can live with that. I just hate I wasted so much time.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It would honestly make things easier if she
How do you guys handle this? The girl who has said this to me isn't a bad person really so i don't want to come back with a 'go **** yourself' type of attitude but maybe i should.
In short, went from hot to cold and then said she likes someone else but still wants to talk as long as there are 'friends boundaries'. Got the usual 'are we good then?'. I answered it with just a yeah fine at the time but because we message so much usually and i haven't since other than a happy birthday text, i don't want to come across as ****ing hurt (even though i am)

My plan at the moment is to just withdraw attention untill i am fine but is this the right thing to do?
Let’s not complicate things.Just stop talking to her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read for FREE!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just say "Sure, I can't have too many friends." Then then make some excuse leave.... and forget about her.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My plan at the moment is to just withdraw attention untill i am fine but is this the right thing to do?
Use her to expand your social circle. :up:
Girls know load of peeps cuz they have usually a larger network than us to meet more both cool new guys (e.g. potentially new friends) and ---> new gurls you can bang.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Here’s what I’d do and exactly what I’ve done. Shoot your shot with her. Just say “look, I’ve always been into you and I think we’d be great together. Do you see us ever being anything more than what we are right now? Yes or no”. Anything but a yes from her, you say “ok” and you walk off. Don’t do this over text or over the phone. I did it when we were riding back from somewhere and she was driving. She told me she just saw us as friends and kept saying “I’m sorry”. Soon as we got back to her house I jumped out of her car and started to my truck so she couldn’t try to hug me before I left. I must have had this sad look or something on my face because the way she looked at me it was like she knew that was the last time she’d ever see me again and she was right. All I said was “well have a good day at work tomorrow, I’ll see you around” and I left. Blocked her. I was hurting the first week because I genuinely missed her and wanted to unblock her many times to see if she’d text me. She probably did but I never knew about it. It didn’t take long for me to see I did the right thing and I started feeling better about myself and have no regrets about getting shot down because she finally knew it wasn’t just a crush and I didn’t want to just get in her pants, I was offering my entire self to her and she said no. I can live with that. I just hate I wasted so much time.
I wouldn't do this. Reeks of desperation and putting her on the spot.

Read for FREE!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do this. Reeks of desperation and putting her on the spot.
Good. Sometimes you just gotta cut bait. I was so glad when I did it and knew it was really over, the friendship wasn’t doing me any good anyways so no loss there.