Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's just be friends

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys handle this? The girl who has said this to me isn't a bad person really so i don't want to come back with a 'go **** yourself' type of attitude but maybe i should.
In short, went from hot to cold and then said she likes someone else but still wants to talk as long as there are 'friends boundaries'. Got the usual 'are we good then?'. I answered it with just a yeah fine at the time but because we message so much usually and i haven't since other than a happy birthday text, i don't want to come across as ****ing hurt (even though i am)

My plan at the moment is to just withdraw attention untill i am fine but is this the right thing to do?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
How do you guys handle this? The girl who has said this to me isn't a bad person really so i don't want to come back with a 'go **** yourself' type of attitude but maybe i should.
Go with that.

Our instant, gut reaction is always right.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, went from hot to cold and then said she likes someone else but still wants to talk as long as there are 'friends boundaries'. Got the usual 'are we good then?'. I answered it with just a yeah fine at the time but because we message so much usually and i haven't since other than a happy birthday text, i don't want to come across as ****ing hurt (even though i am)

My plan at the moment is to just withdraw attention untill i am fine but is this the right thing to do?
Just block her.

Read for FREE!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree and amplify. Then go NC. Then find other women. No reason to be hung up on this one.

Definitely avoid the angry reaction. Always preserve your dignity no matter what.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read for FREE!

RickTheToad

Reaction score

That's cool, but that's not what I am looking for. Take care.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Can you leverage her to get you into situations where you meet other women? Not necessarily her friends, but friends of friends.
There will come a time when us guys will stop making life decisions based on how much pvssy we could potentially get.

Eat healthy. Hit the weights. Hit the pool. Focus on your career.

Read for FREE!

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will come a time when us guys will stop making life decisions based on how much pvssy we could potentially get.

Eat healthy. Hit the weights. Hit the pool. Focus on your career.
We're on this forum for a reason.

None of these matter if you're never in situations where women are around.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
We're on this forum for a reason.

None of these matter if you're never in situations where women are around.
It's paradoxical, but the things we want often come about when we stop TRYING to get them.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say ok, and go ghost, then show up with another woman, and be ready for the magic to happen

Read for FREE!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with being her friend as long as you don't lend her money, fix things for her, or be her emotional tampon. If she tries that shjt then cut the convo short.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's paradoxical, but the things we want often come about when we stop TRYING to get them.
I agree. People can ostracize you if you act too needy. So a new puacel might be in the making. lol.

Read for FREE!

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
That works for women
In 2020/2021, a lot of people just want to debate/complain ad nauseum. It like this Aaron Rodgers thing...this deal with him being unvaccinated and all....

Take a deep breath, go outside, enjoy the fresh air, and just appreciate life.

Too many people find things to complain about these days.

We're not happy unless we're talking sh!t about someone, putting something down, or complaining about something.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2020/2021, a lot of people just want to debate/complain ad nauseum. It like this Aaron Rodgers thing...this deal with him being unvaccinated and all....

Take a deep breath, go outside, enjoy the fresh air, and just appreciate life.

Too many people find things to complain about these days.

We're not happy unless we're talking sh!t about someone, putting something down, or complaining about something.
Shut up

Glassguy

Reaction score
Agree and amplify. Then go NC. Then find other women. No reason to be hung up on this one.

Definitely avoid the angry reaction. Always preserve your dignity no matter what.
This ^
Just say "yeah I agree" and nothing more. This may cause her hamster to run wild but do not take more bait from her. Just don't respond anymore, don't waste any more time. Go find more chicks that see you for more than she did.

Never a reason to get bent out of shape or lose control of your emotions.

Read for FREE!

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool, but that's not what I am looking for. Take care.
The above is a perfect response. You have to make it clear you don't keep girls around for platonic pals and that your interest in her is more than just friends. You don't have to be mean about it but you do need to state the facts.

If you made the effort and she's not interested best thing is to withdrawal all attention and give it to someone who is more interested.

Attention IS a currency. Only spend it on women who are truly down for you.