Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Can I kiss you"

Kinoescalator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a while guys. I was very active on another forum years ago. I was in a LTR so i dropped off for years. In the past i had reached what i (And others that saw me) would say was MPUA status. I did a 5 for 5 closes, so yea. Now im single, and VERY rusty so im back!

Anyways, first night of sarging tonght. In Cincinnati on business. So lets go out. I go out to this social place. Cool place. Grab a pepsi, and hang out. HB9 on my right, i THOUGHT was with the guy next to her, so i open the guy and ignore the HB. HB keeps trying to join the convo. I go to the bathroom and notice HB's friends (4 set of HB7-9's...all blondes) just showed up. Unfortunately once they got there they took HB9 and left. Shoot.

I go outside to stand by these fire things they have. I see a super cute girl, dark hair, about 21/f....standing with her friend about 20 feet away, most would say HB8, but to me she was 100% my style. Before i could even aproach, she aproaches me and says exactly this "Your cute, Can i kiss you?". I was VERY unprepared for that and had no responce. All i could think of, yes...but close your eyes (Compliance test). She did it, so i proceeded to make out with her. Then she said thanks and went back to her friend. Its then when i realized she must have been talking to the friend about the "hot guy" by the fire.

Some dudes come over right after that and start talking to me about some unrelated stuff....they didnt even see what just happened. Before i could get away i lost the HB. Have no idea where she went.

So good night. I did absolutely no game, but pretty funny!

~kino

Kinoescalator

Don Juan
Reaction score
>That was a tranny, man.
>No woman is that direct to a stranger with zero context.

lol. She was a chick. Duh. If you cant tell the difference i feel bad for you.
Yes they are. Its rare, but it happens. Actually happens....maybe you need to get out more?

>Curious as to why OP let a chick 100% his type that was clearly attracted to him kiss him and then walk away
Didnt mean to....imeadiatly after the kiss 2 guys came up and were bull****ing with me. Had my eye on her but somehow she moved and i lost her....i think she thought i wasnt interested =(

This kind of thing has happened to me 3 times, ever. Once on my birthday years ago at a tourist spot in Florida. The other was on haloween, and that girl was drunk. She had a thing for the character of the costume i was wearing.

Ive seen the same thing happen to a friend, once ever.

Then last night. It happens man, not very often but it does.

On to next sargining night, after business trip. Wednesday night. See how that goes.

~kino

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. She was a chick. Duh. If you cant tell the difference i feel bad for you.
Yes they are. Its rare, but it happens. Actually happens....maybe you need to get out more?
This should be good.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a while guys. I was very active on another forum years ago. I was in a LTR so i dropped off for years. In the past i had reached what i (And others that saw me) would say was MPUA status. I did a 5 for 5 closes, so yea. Now im single, and VERY rusty so im back!

Anyways, first night of sarging tonght. In Cincinnati on business. So lets go out. I go out to this social place. Cool place. Grab a pepsi, and hang out. HB9 on my right, i THOUGHT was with the guy next to her, so i open the guy and ignore the HB. HB keeps trying to join the convo. I go to the bathroom and notice HB's friends (4 set of HB7-9's...all blondes) just showed up. Unfortunately once they got there they took HB9 and left. Shoot.

I go outside to stand by these fire things they have. I see a super cute girl, dark hair, about 21/f....standing with her friend about 20 feet away, most would say HB8, but to me she was 100% my style. Before i could even aproach, she aproaches me and says exactly this "Your cute, Can i kiss you?". I was VERY unprepared for that and had no responce. All i could think of, yes...but close your eyes (Compliance test). She did it, so i proceeded to make out with her. Then she said thanks and went back to her friend. Its then when i realized she must have been talking to the friend about the "hot guy" by the fire.

Some dudes come over right after that and start talking to me about some unrelated stuff....they didnt even see what just happened. Before i could get away i lost the HB. Have no idea where she went.

~kino
I used to go to a boy's only school and one night they organized a dance night and bussed in girls from a couple of girls only schools. I swear it was like "girls gone wild".

Some girls were going around seeing how many boys they could kiss. The teachers had to intervene to keep things vertical and everyone was drunk out of their minds except for the Muslim guys who just stood in the corner looking shocked at the debauchery.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time at school a girl I didn't know or ever talk to walked up to me and asked me out, and I was like "uhhh... Sure?" And she was like "really?"

And then I noticed that all the people from the lunch table she was previously at were staring at us and started laughing. So I realized she was probably doing a dare, and I said "yeah no problem :)" and walked away.

In retrospect I should've actually setup a date and gotten her number and then if she flaked oh well, since I didn't actually know she was only doing it for a dare. But I was like 14 and she was 13 so I wasn't exactly a master DJ at the time lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

~kino

You must have good looks and live in a popular city i am guessing.

Imagine as a guy running that line on a random woman. You are cute. Can i kiss you?

Even if you are chad tier looks wise, they are going to think you are socially awkward asf. Lol it must be nice to be an attractive woman.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

~kino
Reminds me of the 2000's. Good times

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then I noticed that all the people from the lunch table she was previously at were staring at us and started laughing. So I realized she was probably doing a dare, and I said "yeah no problem :)" and walked away.

In retrospect I should've actually setup a date and gotten her number and then if she flaked oh well, since I didn't actually know she was only doing it for a dare. But I was like 14 and she was 13 so I wasn't exactly a master DJ at the time lol.
Stories like this and the OP's are a good example why guys need to have their mindset and (I hate to say it) "game" on point. Because these opportunities pop up once in a while, and if you aren't prepared or experienced you will blink and they will slip right through your fingers. I've done this sort of thing myself, simply because I wasn't expecting it and didn't know what I was doing. But hey, you were 14, so you can't beat yourself up for it. That's more like a learning situation.

Kinoescalator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said! Very Well said!

~kino

Stories like this and the OP's are a good example why guys need to have their mindset and (I hate to say it) "game" on point. Because these opportunities pop up once in a while, and if you aren't prepared or experienced you will blink and they will slip right through your fingers. I've done this sort of thing myself, simply because I wasn't expecting it and didn't know what I was doing. But hey, you were 14, so you can't beat yourself up for it. That's more like a learning situation.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a first date that asked me that after we met for beers. It never really went anywhere.

I had one day when I had two women just lay one on me.,no warning One was leaving town to move in with the love of her life. The other was a customer and family friend. I don't know what pheromone I was giving off that day, but I was definitely on my game....

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a super cute girl, dark hair, about 21/f....standing with her friend about 20 feet away, most would say HB8, but to me she was 100% my style. Before i could even aproach, she aproaches me and says exactly this "Your cute, Can i kiss you?". I was VERY unprepared for that and had no responce. All i could think of, yes...but close your eyes (Compliance test). She did it, so i proceeded to make out with her. Then she said thanks and went back to her friend.
A 21 year old hot female randomly approaches a guy and asks him if she can stick her tongue down his throat? He reluctantly complies with her request and then she thanks him?

Compared to what a lot of men have to go through in 2021 to even get a *date* with a *decent* looking girl, that story is tough to take. Either something else is up or you are magnificent looking and should be in movies.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard stories like this happen to some of my friends before.
It's not uncommon, but it only happens to specific guys in the looks department.

Chicks seem to be very forward with cute guys, and very shy against sexy guys.

The best way to describe both features is like this:

Sexy guys have a masculine look.
Cute guys have a clean cut prepubescent look.