Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I do it for life

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is inspired by a question by my fellow player @nicksaiz65. What a motivating guy!

I only do something if I can I can do for life.

I try on an activity, and calibrate each rule according to how an action can fit into my life.

- I made a rule to cook all my meals and not eat anything else. Yes I can do this for life.

If I crave cake, I gotta make it to have it.
Pizza? Sure. Whatever.

I avoid junk, but if there's something like ramen I wanna have, I use a concept of temptation bundling.

Bundle in lots of protein with something I enjoy eating. Have to eat the boiled eggs or sauteed chicken breasts before that pasta/noodles/icecream sandwich.

- I go to the gym every single day. That doesn't mean im a freak or I'm over training, just that I'll be getting my shoes on and getting inside the gym as a habit for life.

I am allowed to walk out in 10 minutes if I haven't slept in 3 days due to work. But I have to enter the workout zone.

- I play music regularly, I can do this for life.

- I don't eat any form of simple sugar, I use artificial sweeteners and despite lot of people being against it, stevia hasn't harmed me since the last 5 years I've been using it.

- I talk to new people everyday, I can do this for life.

- I don't aim to get shredded to veiny 6 packs, I can't do it for life

- I don't avoid fried chicken, I like it and I don't want to avoid it for life

- I don't book five star hotel rooms for lays, I can't do it for life

- I don't take girls out to fancy places, I can't do it for life

- I don't want to get married for life, cuz I don't want to be with one woman all my life

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is inspired by a question by my fellow player @nicksaiz65. What a motivating guy!

I try on an activity, and calibrate each rule according to how an action can fit into my life.

- I made a rule to cook all my meals and not eat anything else. Yes I can do this for life.

Pizza? Sure. Whatever.

I avoid junk, but if there's something like ramen I wanna have, I use a concept of temptation bundling.

Bundle in lots of protein with something I enjoy eating. Have to eat the boiled eggs or sauteed chicken breasts before that pasta/noodles/icecream sandwich.

- I go to the gym every single day. That doesn't mean im a freak or I'm over training, just that I'll be getting my shoes on and getting inside the gym as a habit for life.

I am allowed to walk out in 10 minutes if I haven't slept in 3 days due to work. But I have to enter the workout zone.

- I don't eat any form of simple sugar, I use artificial sweeteners and despite lot of people being against it, stevia hasn't harmed me since the last 5 years I've been using it.

- I don't want to get married for life, cuz I don't want to be with one woman all my life
Interesting concept. I dig.

Modern Man Advice

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pizza? Sure. Whatever.

This is an amazing post bro. Sustainability is truly the most important thing. Got to think about it when adding these things to your life!

Artificial sweeteners are the ish. It makes sticking to the diet infinitely easier. That’s awesome that you’ve used them for dang near 5 years. People say you’ll die from them; at least we’ll die shredded lmao.

I’ve been using your temptation building as well. I didn’t actually have a name for it, but it’s the best way to get that protein. Martin Berkhan says that you need to find ways to get your protein that you honest to God enjoy so that you can stick to it.

This goes way deeper than just fitness imo. It’s a lifestyle mentality.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an amazing post bro. Sustainability is truly the most important thing. Got to think about it when adding these things to your life!

Artificial sweeteners are the ish. It makes sticking to the diet infinitely easier. That’s awesome that you’ve used them for dang near 5 years. People say you’ll die from them; at least we’ll die shredded lmao.

I’ve been using your temptation building as well. I didn’t actually have a name for it, but it’s the best way to get that protein. Martin Berkhan says that you need to find ways to get your protein that you honest to God enjoy so that you can stick to it.

This goes way deeper than just fitness imo. It’s a lifestyle mentality.
Oh yea it's definitely a mentality of balance where you don't feel like you're sacrificing and leaving something for later.

Yeah diet coke, stevia in coffee, you name it. I haven't had any processed sugar in years.

If our routines are healthy, keep our cravings satisfied and can be sustained, there's no better ikigai haha.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you're trapped on an island and all you have are granola bars?
Learn to bait birds with them.

Eat half the birds. Trap half. Maintain gains.

Use the trapped birds to make a bird powered sailboat.

Come back looking like tarzen, open girls by using your question, spit my story.

DM you thanking you for the granolas.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
all this **** is complete nonsense.. train ya discipline, learn to delay gratification and learn to enjoy productivity and balance ya life and you'll be set.