Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bringing a plus one

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started working for a engineering company and its a good company , multiple locations around the world, good people etc.

They have a Christmas party soon and you can bring a plus one however I don't have a girlfriend and feel like they will all bring their wives.

Should I lone wolf it or message one of the girls I see occasionally and take one as a date?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus ones are usually LTR's. How would one of your plates react to being called a spouse, wife,or girlfriend? Unless they already know someone there, you will spend the entire night introducing her to your colleagues. Is there a friend who is interested in working for the company? That would be a better choice.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started working for a engineering company and its a good company , multiple locations around the world, good people etc.

They have a Christmas party soon and you can bring a plus one however I don't have a girlfriend and feel like they will all bring their wives.

Should I lone wolf it or message one of the girls I see occasionally and take one as a date?
Take a prostitute with pink hair and massive fake tits.

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus ones are usually LTR's. How would one of your plates react to being called a spouse, wife,or girlfriend? Unless they already know someone there, you will spend the entire night introducing her to your colleagues. Is there a friend who is interested in working for the company? That would be a better choice.
that's true, I'm considering bringing a mate at least it'll be a opportunity to for him maybe

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My recommendation, go alone.
If you don’t have a true +1, no need to worry, babysit or entertain your guest.

Since this is new employment, it’s your best opportunity to shake and bake!
Whether its at the dinner table or free roam, strike up a conversation with management and segregate yourself from your peers. Easy if there’s drinks flowing and people in good moods. Play your cards right, they will remember you.

You can always bring a guest when you have escalated your career.
I say this because I’ve done it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lone wolf it. Never bring a woman to a woman party unless it is a quite serious relationship. Too many issues with that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a prostitute with pink hair and massive fake tits.
Hey... don't laugh. When I was a Army Captain stationed in Germany, we had a 'dinning out' (which is bringing wives and GFs). I didn't have a GF at the moment and I was told by my Brigade commander that "I better bring a date." I could have found a legit date but I brought a Polish wh0re that didn't speak English. I didn't pay her for sex, just to come to the event and flirt with all the married men. It was fvcking hilarious. My Army buddies still talk about that. It was well worth the money....