Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the ugliest characteristic that women have?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not understanding or caring how their actions can affect others. This is why I smile inside when so many women’s life falls apart later on. I never rub it in but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t laugh a little and think “fvck yeah, you deserve it”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's arrogance. I can't stand arrogant women.
I’ve learned that the arrogance is fake, those are DEEPLY insecure women that HATE themselves inside.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Lack of feminine energy, they dont wear dresses and instead dress up like men. They can't do basic adult tasks like cooking or cleaning and their vocabulary is similar to a man's since they say "bro" or "dude".

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me its the lack of effort most of them knowingly make once in a relationship

All women know exactly what men are attracted too and what they desire ...... yet very few will bother to maintain themselves , wear sexy underwear , initiate sex , be feminine and then wonder why our attraction towards them has died and we are looking elsewhere

Completely baffles me

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me its the lack of effort most of them knowingly make once in a relationship

All women know exactly what men are attracted too and what they desire ...... yet very few will bother to maintain themselves , wear sexy underwear , initiate sex , be feminine and then wonder why our attraction towards them has died and we are looking elsewhere

Completely baffles me
Once they've hooked a fish, they don't need to put out the bait anymore.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they haz demons instead of brains. :rofl:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women in general and can't call anything about them ugly or distasteful that is particular to them and not men.

The women who become my plates, fill me up with great energy whenever they are around.

Usually women who show even the slightest lack of interest in me, never hear from me again.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of feminine energy, they dont wear dresses and instead dress up like men. They can't do basic adult tasks like cooking or cleaning and their vocabulary is similar to a man's since they say "bro" or "dude".

If a woman says "bro" she is instantly demoted to pnd material at absolute best if not walking out of the door immediately. Such a huge turn off.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Addiction to media.
Lack of accountability.
Projecting their own emotions onto the other person in a disagreement.
Deflecting & changing the subject when questioned.
Aggressive, masculine vibe.
Lack of a sense of honor and loyalty.

Thank God I’ve got a wife who doesn’t adhere to these things, except for a bit of deflection once in a blue moon, which I quickly correct.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too old
Narcissism
Visible tattoos
More than minimal vulgarity
Obesity
Lack of energy
Bossy

ect.