Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding women boring

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a bar last night opened up a set HB5 & HB 7.5 ..... the 5 knew me and was friendly enough lots of hair playing and submission as you would expect the 7.5 who i didnt know was also giggling , hair tossing all usual female IOI's

But my god they were so boring .....we had to have a 30-45 min lecture about how badly men in previous relationships has treated them , then 30 min talk about HB7.5's work ( tax accounting ) yawn and then finally when HB7.5 started talking about star signs ( another female favourite topic ) she was telling me all about hers i was so bored i said oh yea " so what are (insert star sign) women like in bed ?

Everyone around the table was laughing but HB7.5 went coy and before i knew it we were back to talking about nonsense, I did make several attempts to switch conversation to a sexual tone with her but she just couldn't catch my vibe

It got to the point where i actually said to my wingman come on lets go

I know not all chicks are like this as i have met fun ones that will bounce off me but lately i am finding it so tiring going through all the rigmarole of small talk with women

Think a lot of them REALLY struggle to converse at a level above current / popular culture yet they all seem to want too " get to know you" before getting down to sex ..... its strange because it almost feels to me like women are just following these unwritten rules that seem to offer zero benefit for either party

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know not all chicks are like this as i have met fun ones that will bounce off me but lately i am finding it so tiring going through all the rigmarole of small talk with women
other men have devalued you so much, women are bored. they think you should do magic tricks,and want their opinion to come out of your mouth.

I was sitting with a girl last night, and she was actually very generic and rather miserable/entitled

However she had the most perfect huge boobs, (I'm talking Lucy pinder size & physique..)

as she was quite drunk, I could observed how many DM's were coming into her phone, and it was absolutely shocking.

she was like a cat where the string had been dropped.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They speak about whatever you lead them to speak about. Sounds like you just wanted to sexualize the interaction too soon. I've never met a boring person. Learn to read rooms and ask the right questions :up:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
other men have devalued you so much, women are bored. they think you should do magic tricks,and want their opinion to come out of your mouth.
This is another problem , i'm fairly certain 90% of men will tell a woman anything she wanted to hear in the hope of getting a shot at the pu$$y

That includes telling her how wonderful her career is, how beautiful she is and how interesting she is

Even when she really isn't

but i keep forgetting most women ego's are probably about 20X the size of mine so it needs all that sh1te fed into it

Ive just had a horrible realisation that most "beautiful women" are naturally going to be boring .....because they've never really needed to be interesting o_O

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink .
What did you expect from a bar?

But anyway, you did leave a HB7.5 that 100% expected to get banged by you that night all because of your ego. It shall pass.

Literally ****blocked yourself.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They speak about whatever you lead them to speak about.
they have a masters degree in talking about themselves.

I would estimate the last 5-6 women who have pursued me,(notice I said the pursued me, not me pester them)

would still fail a simple quiz about my daughter and I by the 10th date.

i actually had an obese chic show super interest in my life the other day she was as friendly as Fck, I would have barebacked her there and then in the street, she turned me on that much with her happiness.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not women themselves I find boring, it’s the mind games they force you to play to interact with them. It’s the having to do everything perfectly at all times in the beginning stages or else they’re out. It’s the way they can be extremely interested today and feel nothing for you tomorrow. That’s what gets tiring and boring.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you ****blocked yourself.

She was obviously just a one night stand material while you looking for more.

I literally told m'y wife: one reason i married you its your the only woman i know i can have a fun conversation with. You dont know how boring women can be (and i was surrounded by 8hb+ professional girls).

You might be starting To Feel a "i gotta settle"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should we be the ones to constantly have to engineer creative conversation ? because it certainly feels like it
This is common. I've felt this way. I've been on many swipe app generated early stage dates where I carried the conversation. I was the one having to ask all the questions and plan the direction of the conversation. Not only did I have to plan the logistics of the date ahead of time, I also had to run the conversation. Those interactions are exhausting.

I have noticed that some hot women can be incredibly lazy at conversation. I knew a girl that would meet up and then just sit there in silence waiting for me to speak.
As I mentioned above, I think this is common. It's not only the attractive women that do this. Plenty of average and cute women do this.

They speak about whatever you lead them to speak about. Sounds like you just wanted to sexualize the interaction too soon. I've never met a boring person. Learn to read rooms and ask the right questions :up:
Leading interactions is a skill. I'm ok at it. Reading rooms and asking the right questions is not easy to do.

Men get into trouble when they have too many first dates that fail. Then they are leading conversations over and over with dullard women. A lot of women get more participatory when they get more comfortable as time elapses in interactions. The challenge for men is getting to this stage of interactions.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a bar last night opened up a set HB5 & HB 7.5 ..... the 5 knew me and was friendly enough lots of hair playing and submission as you would expect the 7.5 who i didnt know was also giggling , hair tossing all usual female IOI's

But my god they were so boring .....we had to have a 30-45 min lecture about how badly men in previous relationships has treated them , then 30 min talk about HB7.5's work ( tax accounting ) yawn and then finally when HB7.5 started talking about star signs ( another female favourite topic ) she was telling me all about hers i was so bored i said oh yea " so what are (insert star sign) women like in bed ?

Everyone around the table was laughing but HB7.5 went coy and before i knew it we were back to talking about nonsense, I did make several attempts to switch conversation to a sexual tone with her but she just couldn't catch my vibe

It got to the point where i actually said to my wingman come on lets go

Think a lot of them REALLY struggle to converse at a level above current / popular culture yet they all seem to want too " get to know you" before getting down to sex ..... its strange because it almost feels to me like women are just following these unwritten rules that seem to offer zero benefit for either party
It sounds like you let the women drive the conversation. Why didn't you take the lead and ask about travel, fave activities, music, etc, or tell some funny stories? They were likely talking about all the boring crap because you didn't speak up enough. Lesson learned, so next time take initiative if the convo is heading for the gutter.

Common mistake 90% of all men make in dates or in M-F interactions.

Good luck.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol theres quite a few responses circling around this ideology that it's always the mans job to lead the conversation which is ironic because as i mentioned in an earlier post a lot of women are naturally boring because they've never needed to be anything else

You can literally see the social construct and expectation in these comments

It's a serious (growing) problem

We live in 2021 fellas women are more than capable of doing their share of anything.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another reason why I stopped approaching. Women are boring af
Not all women are but chicks who are boring when you initially meet them aren't suddenly about to become interesting 6 dates later yea you may get some poon on the way but it will go nowhere unless you are happy chatting about mundane stuff or gossiping with her

there's guys in the comments above staking a claim that if you start talking about interesting/ funny stuff then she will follow

this is wrong, boring women just glaze over and nod perhaps giggle i've met a ton of these types of women

Some are quite literally incapable of conversing at a level above themselves or their immediate circumstances / surroundings

Interesting women are rare , but trust me when you meet one you will immediately see the difference

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are but chicks who are boring when you initially meet them aren't suddenly about to become interesting 6 dates later yea you may get some poon on the way but it will go nowhere unless you are happy chatting about mundane stuff or gossiping with her

there's guys in the comments above staking a claim that if you start talking about interesting/ funny stuff then she will follow

this is wrong, boring women just glaze over and nod perhaps giggle i've met a ton of these types of women

Some are quite literally incapable of conversing at a level above themselves or their immediate circumstances / surroundings

Interesting women are rare , but trust me when you meet one you will immediately see the difference
Agreed in all points.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Meet women that have the same hobbies as you, stop meeting women on OLD and in bars and you will find them to be a lot more interesting.