Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women do not comprehend apologies. Don’t do it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found in my young life that women are baffled by apologies from men and have a negative reaction to them by-and-large.

I have seen time and again that women will usually show a puzzled, confused look on their face both when they see a man apologize for something, and also when they themselves are apologized too.

Those of us who have mastered the craft of handling women realize that when you apologize to a woman, you can literally feel her respect for you diminish. Her respect for you deflates like a leaking tire.

This is incomprehensible to us men because unlike women, we value politeness and respect. When a man apologizes to me, my respect for him grows immensely. And I know that when I do the apologizing, most men will usually respect and welcome that.

I remember once in the grocery store in my haste I walked right in front of a man who was looking for some bread on the shelf. I snatched up what I needed while blocking his view. Of course we know that women do this rude thing all the time.

I walked to the end of the aisle, realized how rude I had been (accidentally), and went over to him and apologized. He welcomed my apology in a friendly, appreciative way, but every single woman nearby (there were about 7 of them) either looked confused and puzzled, or annoyed. They literally can’t comprehend a man showing respect by apologizing.

The takeaway here is that it is almost never a good idea to directly apologize to a woman. She 100% WILL look down on you as weak. Instead, verbally acknowledge that you could have done something better now that you’re thinking of it, or make a brief, detached comment (more to yourself than to her), that you wish you had done such and such a little differently. These detached comments will elevate you in her sight, while a direct apology will almost always greatly diminish you.

I have peppered this overly-long and characteristically repetitive treatise with “almost always”, because there can be a time when you massively screw up where a direct apology is best. Your screw up truly has to be huge for this to be the case.

You can always tell that an Atom Smasher post comes from his relaxing on the toilet by the length and the repetition of ideas, and for that I apologize. ;) You guys are always very gracious with me and extract the meat out of my essays and disregard my frequent long-windedness.

But seriously I admonish all men to ponder the point here. Women literally do not comprehend apologies from men and they find male apologies vaguely emasculating and annoying.

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always tell that an Atom Smasher post comes from his relaxing on the toilet by the length and the repetition of ideas, and for that I apologize. ;)
Point taken Mr.TMI. Rule #1 No electronics or food near the Privy. I toss around a 15-Lb Dumbbell, it's helpful.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on my experience, I'd say "yes and no" (this would depend on the context).

If a man is looking for forgiveness from a woman, then I'd absolutely agree.

On the other hand, if I've made a mistake, I don't mind saying something to the affect of "looks like I may have taken a wrong turn on that one." If a woman throws it up and against me, she's not the type of woman that I'd want around for the long-term in the first place (and I've encountered a few of them).

In fact, I recall one former girlfriend that said she hated when I did this. Her reason? She openly admitted that I beat her to it and took away her ability to criticize (I took away her thunder).

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point taken Mr.TMI. Rule #1 No electronics or food near the Privy. I toss around a 15-Lb Dumbbell, it's helpful.
Good idea. I have a very bad lower back and need a curling bench for curls, for example, but I’m going to think about what I can do while sitting in the bowl.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea. I have a very bad lower back and need a curling bench for curls, for example, but I’m going to think about what I can do while sitting in the bowl.
The letters "I" and "O" are close together. I sure hope that you meant "sitting *on* the bowl." (said in a friendly joking tone).

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on my experience, I'd say "yes and no" (this would depend on the context).

If a man is looking for forgiveness from a woman, then I'd absolutely agree.

On the other hand, if I've made a mistake, I don't mind saying something to the affect of "looks like I may have taken a wrong turn on that one." If a woman throws it up and against me, she's not the type of woman that I'd want around for the long-term in the first place (and I've encountered a few of them).

In fact, I recall one former girlfriend that said she hated when I did this. Her reason? She openly admitted that I beat her to it and took away her ability to criticize.
Aren’t you actually agreeing with my point when you describe your indirect way of acknowledging a mistake instead of making a direct apology?
That’s precisely what I’m recommending. If anything needs to be said, say it not as a direct apology but rather as an indirect acknowledgment.

Here’s what disgusts women: “I’m really sorry that I did XYZ. I hope you’ll forgive me.” A direct, personal apology like that to a woman gives her vague uneasy feelings that she herself doesn’t understand. A man who is a bit naughty, bold and generally unapologetic is the real sweet spot of attractiveness.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The letters "I" and "O" are close together. I sure hope that you meant "sitting *on* the bowl." (said in a friendly joking tone).
Ha, that gave me a good chuckle. Apparently I do my best work ON the bowl.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i split with my partner, and got some other P*ssy, (no doubt she was getting other D) but she tried to rationalise i was now cheating.

but anyway, In brutal fashion as we were arguing, i sent her a video of the new fit woman riding me cowgirl.

this strange pre -selection phenomenon happened for the following 3 weeks, where the ex G/f (although totally broken hearted from my behaviour) Would come round my place and literally qualify herself, and go animalistic on my D*ck.

she would literally deep throat me like never before, almost like she was having a mind orgasm over a **** that can get other prime p*ssy.

Anyway in full beta retard mode, I told her "sorry boobyscooby lets get back together, well get a house etc etc"

she full on ghosted me the minute I apologised. :rofl:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go. A perfect example.

I’ve even noticed with my wife (before we got married) that an apology would make me sense a mild negative feeling in her. I experimented with consciously avoiding apologies and to my surprise I found out that she didn’t need nor desire apologies, ever.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found in my young life that women are baffled by apologies from men and have a negative reaction to them by-and-large.

I have seen time and again that women will usually show a puzzled, confused look on their face both when they see a man apologize for something, and also when they themselves are apologized too.

Those of us who have mastered the craft of handling women realize that when you apologize to a woman, you can literally feel her respect for you diminish. Her respect for you deflates like a leaking tire.

This is incomprehensible to us men because unlike women, we value politeness and respect. When a man apologizes to me, my respect for him grows immensely. And I know that when I do the apologizing, most men will usually respect and welcome that.

I remember once in the grocery store in my haste I walked right in front of a man who was looking for some bread on the shelf. I snatched up what I needed while blocking his view. Of course we know that women do this rude thing all the time.

I walked to the end of the aisle, realized how rude I had been (accidentally), and went over to him and apologized. He welcomed my apology in a friendly, appreciative way, but every single woman nearby (there were about 7 of them) either looked confused and puzzled, or annoyed. They literally can’t comprehend a man showing respect by apologizing.

The takeaway here is that it is almost never a good idea to directly apologize to a woman. She 100% WILL look down on you as weak. Instead, verbally acknowledge that you could have done something better now that you’re thinking of it, or make a brief, detached comment (more to yourself than to her), that you wish you had done such and such a little differently. These detached comments will elevate you in her sight, while a direct apology will almost always greatly diminish you.

I have peppered this overly-long and characteristically repetitive treatise with “almost always”, because there can be a time when you massively screw up where a direct apology is best. Your screw up truly has to be huge for this to be the case.

You can always tell that an Atom Smasher post comes from his relaxing on the toilet by the length and the repetition of ideas, and for that I apologize. ;) You guys are always very gracious with me and extract the meat out of my essays and disregard my frequent long-windedness.

But seriously I admonish all men to ponder the point here. Women literally do not comprehend apologies from men and they find male apologies vaguely emasculating and annoying.
Thanks for sharing your wisdom and your thoughts. Its nice to have some forum members that are older and more wise than us young bloods here mate.

You can always tell that an Atom Smasher post comes from his relaxing on the toilet by the length and the repetition of ideas, and for that I apologize.
Ha ha... That's really funny! :rofl::up:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve even noticed with my wife (before we got married) that an apology would make me sense a mild negative feeling in her. I experimented with consciously avoiding apologies and to my surprise I found out that she didn’t need nor desire apologies, ever.
Women want strong men that conquers the world and defines his own destiny; not weak men that submit to their ruler and complain over their life while making apologies to why dreams are never accomplished.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go. A perfect example.
another example , Is i used to drop curries of but some meals used to be a little late.

I already knew not to apologise, to the customer. but i used to test my theory. Whenever i apologised to the customer, they would go on a 5 second rant and i would go from looking 6 feet 2, to 4 foot 5 in their eyes.

However when i used to say "I hope they made you aware, there would be a little wait for the food? rest assured Im the Nascar racer"

the person would go all giggly and flirty/chatty with me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want strong men that conquers the world and defines his own destiny; not weak men that submit to their ruler and complain over their life while making apologies to why dreams are never accomplished.
Very well articulated indeed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another example , Is i used to drop curries of but some meals used to be a little late.

I already knew not to apologise, to the customer. but i used to test my theory. Whenever i apologised to the customer, they would go on a 5 second rant and i would go from looking 6 feet 2, to 4 foot 5 in their eyes.

However when i used to say "I hope they made you aware, there would be a little wait for the food? rest assured Im the Nascar racer"

the person would go all giggly and flirty/chatty with me.
Nice. I like it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women demand you apologise, the moment you do they lose all interest for some reason. A lot of men think they should continue apologising even more to get her back.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that apologies should be made in a certain way, I see it a little different. I will apologize to both men and women alike when I feel that's the thing to do. Rarely, but I will.
My boss is male and I don't think I apologised twice in the last 5 years, although I've ****ed up several times.

Not saying my way is better than yours, just the classic "different strokes for different folks". And situations, of course.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont have a moral compass that works like our.

A mistake or an abuse doesnt come from the "action" but from the man doing the behaviour.

An alpha male that smash his fist on the table cause he is being provoked is right and those who provoked him somehow stepped outside the boundaries.

A beta male that shouts after a further unfair abuse gets reported to the police or the HR cause his behaviour is "unacceptable".

This defeats the whole purpose of apologies that consists on realizing a wrong behaviour and admitting it.

Also if you pay attention is very hard for women to apologize themselves, its more likely that they get defensive or aggressive if asked for an explanation.

In my opinion when women complain the best policy is mock their complaints, apologies only encourage them to keep the complaing to continue...which is why husbands that apologize even when they are right only to close it, have a terrible surprise.