Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking from a distance

Bandito2021

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
How can you tell a woman is checking you out from a distance. Like you see a woman looking in your general direction for a couple minutes. Is she looking at you or something else?
Thanks

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can see her eyes and make eye contact.

if her feet are directed toward you

if her foot is crossed toward you

if she exposes her neck to you

if she preens aka plays with her hair and shows you her armpit etc...

if she smiles at you when you make eye contact

anyone or combination of all of the above is an indicator, regardless next move is on you to approach.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
How can you tell a woman is checking you out from a distance. Like you see a woman looking in your general direction for a couple minutes. Is she looking at you or something else?
Thanks
If you look at eachother, you raise an eyebrow and her facial expression should change. So now you know she was looking at you
Also, don't be a pu55y and break the eye contact first. Never!

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip to check if someone is really looking at you is yawn. The reflex will make the person yawn too, so you got your confirmation. Once you confirm she's looking at you and if she's your kind of woman, give her a smile and keep looking at her, eye to eye. Make sure that you: don't keep on looking straight to her for more than 10 seconds (if she's not looking at you); never break eye contact before she does.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sure fire way to detect interest is if you catch her several times looking away when you look at her. Women are masters at looking away in a split second as soon as they sense that you are about to look at them. You will always be able to catch the very tail end of her averting her eyes and head in her attempt to prevent you from catching her looking at you.
On the other hand a small percentage of bolder women will not turn away but will judge you by whether you hold your eye contact with them.
Next time you’re in a place with many people around, try to catch a woman who has been looking at you but turns away when you look at her. It’s good practice as they are so good at looking away quickly. It also makes you realize that more women find you interesting than you might have thought.

Bandito2021

Reaction score
Really good answers thanks everyone
I noticed women can look at someone using their peripheral vision so they can hide checking someone out a bit better. Men look directly at the person. So it can be a little tricky knowing where the woman's attention is. The advice you all gave will come in handy

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when I look at my wife while sitting next to each other watching TV, I can see her eyebrows involuntarily raise a little. These devious creatures have incredible peripheral vision. Everything about them is covert.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can see her eyes and make eye contact.

if her feet are directed toward you

if her foot is crossed toward you

if she exposes her neck to you

if she preens aka plays with her hair and shows you her armpit etc...

if she smiles at you when you make eye contact

anyone or combination of all of the above is an indicator, regardless next move is on you to approach.
Good sh1t man.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also spy on you when out of your immediate field of vision. A few times at work I've caught a girl doing
this when I've turned around to face her, she immediately looks downward every time I catch her. Damn, I'm
old enough to be her dad, she needs to give her head a wobble and think about her life choices.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally the unwritten rule is that if she makes eye contact with you and smiles youtake that as an IOI

Some girls wont look away either in that case you can assume she is probably DTF, I've had some pretty intense eye contact with chicks , we both know exactly what we are thinking about lol

One strange case is a redhead in my gym , she constantly positions herself in my eye line , will usually appear close to wherever i am , yet she will not make any eye contact at all

I feel like telling her she needs to be more approachable

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I just got home from the supermarket where I crossed paths with some girl who literally looked
right at me and licked her lips. It was a little embarrassing tbh. I was wearing sweatpants (commando)
and a tank top having just returned from a sun bed session.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are really good at checking you out without you knowing. Honestly IMO it is a waste of time trying to figure that out. They are not like men, they can just get a glance of you and that is all they need to make a decision about you. They really aren't like dudes that will keep stealing looks.

But I will say that if you have a woman that is doing this... checking you out, she is signally that she wants to talk to you. If you catch her doing this, then she is being very intentional.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I will say that if you have a woman that is doing this... checking you out, she is signally that she wants to talk to you. If you catch her doing this, then she is being very intentional.
Pre-covid I would agree. Post covid, I have had women literally stare at me wide-eyed, to the point where they don't even realize I'm looking right back at them. Then when they suddenly realize it, they look away bashfully. Had that happen recently at a grocery store and then she changed course to come down my isle and pass me by. I started up conversation and she said two words and kept right on walking. Pre-pandemic that would have never gone down like that. People don't want to talk in masks.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
People make too much of the whole "playing with her hair" thing. Women twirl their hair all the time for no particular reason.
it's all about context, if she looks at you or you make eye contact or looks away and she does this, it's a sign of attraction.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn y all some well put together dudes. Don't think I ve ever caught a chick looking at me even one who I ve arsefuct later in the night

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-covid I would agree. Post covid, I have had women literally stare at me wide-eyed, to the point where they don't even realize I'm looking right back at them. Then when they suddenly realize it, they look away bashfully. Had that happen recently at a grocery store and then she changed course to come down my isle and pass me by. I started up conversation and she said two words and kept right on walking. Pre-pandemic that would have never gone down like that. People don't want to talk in masks.
Covid makes starting up conversations with women much harder. Human beings rely heavily on facial expressions to read subconscious sub-text. Women can decide in a matter of seconds if you have a shot. A BIG part of this is what your mouth and teeth look like.... this is covered up, so she has a hard time reading you.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A BIG part of this is what your mouth and teeth look like.... this is covered up, so she has a hard time reading you.
That is a great point that I think a lot of people aren't really aware of (and one I didn't really consider, related to masks, until you mentioned it). I've seen a ton of statements from women in OLD along the lines of, "If you don't have at least one pic of you smiling, I'm going to assume you don't have teeth." Good teeth seem to be as important to women as height. Maybe more. And the good thing is, if you weren't blessed with good teeth from birth, it's totally fixable these days with porcelain veneers, braces, etc.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a great point that I think a lot of people aren't really aware of (and one I didn't really consider, related to masks, until you mentioned it). I've seen a ton of statements from women in OLD along the lines of, "If you don't have at least one pic of you smiling, I'm going to assume you don't have teeth." Good teeth seem to be as important to women as height. Maybe more. And the good thing is, if you weren't blessed with good teeth from birth, it's totally fixable these days with porcelain veneers, braces, etc.
no way around it, if someone needs teeth work it has to be done.