Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you Pay for First Dates?

Do you pay for first dates

• No way Jose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She has to pay for it all

• All my Dates are free

• Total voters

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing how this place has been overrun by the Black Pill "Women are the enemy -- but I still want to bang'em" mentality.

Also amazing how feminism has twisted men's thinking that paying for the date is somehow wrong. Men now actually believe the "men & women are equal" therefore women should pay for half the date. That is what feminism preached from the getgo, but now the men have bought into it.

Also amazing how feminism has twisted men into believing that the guy paying for the date is just "paying for sex". Now the Blue Pill conditioned men actually believe it,...and some of the really stupid ones are actually doing it for that reason. Somehow they think the only reason a guy pays for a date is to get laid and has no comprehension of Male Leadership. If he can't or won't pay for the stupid hamburger on a simple date how the h*ll is he going to support a family and a household? Ah! Wait! That's right! He doesn't. He wants a new mommy. He wants a Sugar Mommy to pay his way and tell him what to do,...he'll just stay home and change the diaper of another man's kid that she already had.

By your terminology I suspect you are in the UK or Aussie. Well both are so screwed up right now with Feminism and "Wokeness" I'm really not sure your society will survive another generation. You've got a lot worse things to worry about than if you need to pay for your date's hamburger. We are headed the same way but not quite as far along.
I have two kids. I pay my way. Their mother pays her way. My lovers pay their way. And my kids, when ready the age of 18 will pay their way.

You have to take responsibility for your decisions in life. You want something, you pay for it. You don't expect someone else to pay just because you want to **** them/they want to **** you.

There is a compete disconnect in your mind between what is actually happening and what you think you are doing.

And no, I'm from neither of those countries. Where I live, relationships are non-monogamous until they are not, and no-one expects to be given something they haven't worked for.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
And no, I'm from neither of those countries. Where I live, relationships are non-monogamous until they are not,
The exact country does not matter. But the "relationships are non-monogamous until they are not" clarifies a lot for me and why we would never be coming from the same starting point and never get to the same destination. But I respect that you clarified that.

sosualadies

Reaction score
You know she had sex with a first time lover without a date also...